Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by goginski View Post
    If it's to the point where they diet down so much that they lose that much fat in the breasts then the whole thing is counterproductive. It's called a "Fitness" contest, not a "risk your health and lose too much bodyfat" contest.
    Lol it might as well be called that... I don't know if you're naive or what, but there's really nothing healthy about contest preparation. Not sure about fitness but I know bodybuilders have died from complications preparing for contests, (mostly from being severely dehydrated) and fitness competitors use a lot of the same methods.

They should just pretend the technology of breast implants never existed and make the best of what God gave them. What's so bad about that?
    And pretend that steroids and diuretics and everything else never existed also lol. Breast implants is merely one aspect of it. In a competition based only on looks people are going to do whatever they think is neccesary to win and that's basically what's happening. It's also why bodybuilding is looked down on by a lot of people because it's pushed to such an extreme that it's not just about being strong and healthy anymore, it's about who can outdo who and at what price.

iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I concur, repped.

It is particularly ugly looking when they are ridiculously big and hard looking. I think they set a bad role model for women.
    I am curious if there are ANY known female fitness athletes WITHOUT breast implants of any kind and/or are there competitions for only natural breasts? The implants are so obvious and look round and fake like they are a cartoon character. Personally, I admire a woman without this and prefer them totally natural. To me, THAT is art. Making the best of what God gave you without cheating.

rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnewton4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think fake tits look alright AS LONG as they arent huge. Basically, if its obvious that they've got implants, they are too big.

OSIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nuttynutskin View Post
    I think people are missing one of the main reasons that female fitness competitors get implants... It's because dieting down to such an extreme level required for a contest reduces breast size since a good ammount of the breast is made up of fatty tissue. I admire the hard work fitness competitors and female bodybuilders put in but I don't find it attractive. It's not healthy for the female body to be at such a low bodyfat and on possible steroids.
    When I competed in bodybuilding a few years ago, I completely understood getting implants as my bodyfat decreased to the point of a couple sacks of skin- not very attractive! However, a few of the other competitors had implants and they just looked gross. I think the mistake they often make is going and getting them in the off season when their BF% is higher. Might be proportionate and look good then- but once they diet down- yuck!

I plan on competing again in figure, so it'll be interesting to see how THAT area changes and see if my opinion changes as well!

goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OSIP View Post
    When I competed in bodybuilding a few years ago, I completely understood getting implants as my bodyfat decreased to the point of a couple sacks of skin- not very attractive! However, a few of the other competitors had implants and they just looked gross. I think the mistake they often make is going and getting them in the off season when their BF% is higher. Might be proportionate and look good then- but once they diet down- yuck!

I plan on competing again in figure, so it'll be interesting to see how THAT area changes and see if my opinion changes as well!
    good for you. natural is so much more attractive and sexier than round hard fake ones.

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OSIP View Post

I think that's what I don't understand with regard to getting them. Yeah, they are sacks of skin during competition time but a person isn't constantly in that state.

Plus, implants are pretty much all the same shape, it makes it less interesting look at. You can see the differences in each girls structure and how they have built on to it and how they are all different and then everyone has the same tits. And you can't really see any work that's been done on their chest.

Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some of you guys are comparing basic hygeniune to breast implants..haha I don't think that you can really decide what is right or wrong because everyone has a different idea of what is perfect in their own mind, but it seems like there's just so much pressure out there for both men and women when it shouldn't be for anyone else, you can't worry about what other people think its not about that it should be for yourself.

You get to decide what you want out of life because you are in the driver's seat and no one else can tell you otherwise..personally I think there are more downsides to getting breast implants, and it seems that more women in the fitness modeling profession have them then women who don't have them, and frankly its sad that more women are opposing what God gave them and instead go for what a doctor can give them. Its one thing to improve on your natural physique but its another thing to go through with a surgery.

No one knows the long terms affect of cosmetic surgery because it hasn't been around long enough...and I am thankful for the men out there who love and support their women no matter what the size of their breasts were, because there is enough pressure on everyone to look their best, and its never just about that, bodybuilding, figure and fitness is an accomplishment that takes hard work and dedication and winning at that competition or reaching your goals is something that no one can ever take away from you

However there is something that has to be earned cannot be faked, implanted, or placed with surgery and that is real raw genuine muscle.
    Attached Images

ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by koatliki View Post

I think the OP is most likely a regular man and not a natural-breast fetishist. I don't think most men prefer fake tits to no tits.
    Umm... I'm more of a butt guy myself, but... no boobs at all compared to fake boobs? I think you are out of your mind if you think most guys would rather a woman have no boobs than fake boobs.

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ctg7w6 View Post
    Umm... I'm more of a butt guy myself, but... no boobs at all compared to fake boobs? I think you are out of your mind if you think most guys would rather a woman have no boobs than fake boobs.
    I never said this and I actually agree with you, so not sure why you made it look like it is my quote heh.

RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To me, it doesn't matter how natural they look. Just better without any at all in my opinion.
    You gotta be kiddin me...

goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RobCurranJr View Post
    You gotta be kiddin me...
    why would I be kidding you? to know that a woman can basically go to a doctor and buy implants is not a turn on to me and it's also cheating in the competition. You like fake ones and I like all natural and that's it.

vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Several instructors at my gym have under the muscle implants and only went up to size C and I didn't realize they were fake. I think it's a size thing.
    I can do it; I just have to decide to do it just for myself. Not for an event, not for a competition. Just for me. Eventually, maybe I'll believe all that!! ;) (Nov 2010)
    Now I do!! HUGE results in December - now to forge ahead! (Jan 2010)

vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vmazzaluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also I am personally paranoid because my boobs are fading. I'm super freaked that if I drop the weight I want they might be completely gone. Only time will tell!!
    I can do it; I just have to decide to do it just for myself. Not for an event, not for a competition. Just for me. Eventually, maybe I'll believe all that!! ;) (Nov 2010)
    Now I do!! HUGE results in December - now to forge ahead! (Jan 2010)

Originally Posted by vmazzaluna View Post
    Several instructors at my gym have under the muscle implants and only went up to size C and I didn't realize they were fake. I think it's a size thing.
    that really seems to be even more of a form of cheating under the muscle. Implants on a woman are equivalent to a guy getting implants somewhere like in the calves for example which would be cheating. I mean, where does it end?

You look fine. Great before and after photos. Keep up the great work.

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    to know that a woman can basically go to a doctor and buy implants is not a turn on to me and it's also cheating in the competition.
    Oh cmon, now it's CHEATING? I was on board with some of your points, but I sure disagree with that. To you maybe it is, but unfortunately I don't think there's any competitions where it's against the rules. It's kind of silly to be so fixated on this one issue anyway when there's a lot worse things in competitions, (like the use of diuretics). Also, while I prefer the look of most natural ones myself, I think there is a time and place for implants. Like the 18 year old anorexic man chest, or say someone who has had breast cancer. I don't think you could honestly say someone looks better with a missing boob than a fake one lol. Bottom line is, as long as there are females starving any fat off their bodies and in the process becoming flat chested there will be fitness models getting implants. If it bothers you so much why not watch another sport?

Originally Posted by Nuttynutskin View Post
    Oh cmon, now it's CHEATING? I was on board with some of your points, but I sure disagree with that. To you maybe it is, but unfortunately I don't think there's any competitions where it's against the rules. It's kind of silly to be so fixated on this one issue anyway when there's a lot worse things in competitions, (like the use of diuretics). Also, while I prefer the look of most natural ones myself, I think there is a time and place for implants. Like the 18 year old anorexic man chest, or say someone who has had breast cancer. I don't think you could honestly say someone looks better with a missing boob than a fake one lol. Bottom line is, as long as there are females starving any fat off their bodies and in the process becoming flat chested there will be fitness models getting implants. If it bothers you so much why not watch another sport?
    of course its cheating but apparently its acceptable. paying a surgeon to put in implants? why don't men get it too to make their chest bigger?

Why don't I watch another sport? That's like asking someone to listen to another talk radio station because you don't agree with the issues they're discussing.

pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off let me just say that I do not have fake breast but that I am seriously considering it. I actually called to make a consultation yesterday. I had always been well endowed in that area, in fact, when I was 13 I had a C cup.....and before I started working out I was a 34 DD and spilling out all over the bra....but as soon as I started to lose fat that was the first thing to go. I am now maybe a full b and when I compete i'm lucky if they are a small b, they just don't look like they used to. Its hard for me because when you have had something most of your life and then all the sudden they are gone its like a part of you is gone. Imagine as a man if you had 8 inches and then you start working out and all the sudden you are only 4 inches....that's about how it feels for me. I don't want to go crazy and get DD's again but i would like to have some of the fullness back that I had before I started working out.

It might be different for other girls and I'm glad that they can be comfortable with it but for me it's about how they look and I just don't like what I see in the mirror.

TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fitness/Figure gals without implants:
    Mary Lado - Arnold winner twice
    Jen Hendershot - Arnold winner twice, olympia winner twice
    Tanji Johnson
    Oksana Grishina
    Bethany Wagner
    Nicole Duncan
    Nicole Wilkins won the arnold without implants
    And this is just to name a few

First off, I am an IFBB pro fitness and I do have impants. Let me explain why I got them. When I got into working out I started losing bf, I went from 22% bf to 15% and went from a small C to an small B (this was without prepping for a show). When I did my first show I was less than an A cup. At 8% bodyfat a female has ZERO breast tissue, this is not a deadly bf level. People think figure/fitness girls do the same thing as bodybuilders....... we do NOT. I don't pull my water or even reduce my water, I drink up to 1.5 gallons of water the day before show. As far as contest prepping being unhealthy, I eat more healthy when I'm prepping. I eat 2 servings of veggies, 1 serving of fruit, 2 serving of carbs, 5 servings of protein. I do more cardio but weight train the same. I take over the counter dietetics to pull of my extra water in the skin but nothing dangerous. I took time off to have 2 kids and breast fed them both as you can imagine my breast got larger and the skin expanded. Then I went back to competing and dropped my body fat back down to 8 ish. Now I had all this extra skin and zero breast tissue, my hubby said I looked like a dog that just had puppies..... not a hot look and I hated looking like a boy. When I went back up to my 14-16% by in the off season the breast tissue increased some but never went back to the way it was before weight lifting. So I got implants. Now there are a million different sizes and shapes of implants and many different techniques to make the implants look "real" or make them look "fake". Some girls like the fake look and request that, others want them to look more natural... to each is own. I will say my implants look MUCH better in the off season when my bf is higher, but when I do a show and my bf is 8% you can see my implants. I just don't have enough tissue to cover them up at that show time. But I like having more curves and the implants help even if they are more obvious around show time.

As far as cheating I think that's a stretch. We aren't judge on boob size, we aren't judge on anything to do with the chest, maybe in bodybuilding they are but the judges can see their muscle vs the implant in order to do their judging. So when you aren't judged on it I don't know how it could be considered cheating. It's like saying a girl who died her hair blond is cheating because that's not her natural color. Or girl with 4 inch heals on is cheating because she's really not that tall. Doesn't matter we aren't being judged on it.
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness
    Go Figure Suits by Tamee Marie
    http://www.tameemarie.webs.com

CurvyInMyKilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sure Mia Finnegan never went down the boob job route.

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I made a little compilation of them on another forum I am part of:

http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/fr...nted_physiques
    no offense but how come all the figure athletes who doesn't have any implants done are literally flat chested? Is it not possible to have some flesh on boobs when u have low bf%???
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yaz_rulz View Post
    no offense but how come all the figure athletes who doesn't have any implants done are literally flat chested? Is it not possible to have some flesh on boobs when u have low bf%???
    Breasts are made up of muscle, fat, and usually you will find a good dose of estrogen in them. Once a woman drops her body fat low enough to see the muscle in her body, the fat tissue decreases significantly in the breast region and do to the lower bf she will also create less estrogen. Both of these will cause the breast tissue to usually become flat for most women.
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness

Originally Posted by CurvyInMyKilt View Post
    I'm sure Mia Finnegan never went down the boob job route.
    Yep she sure did:
    http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...421%26page%3D2
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TameMe View Post
    Breasts are made up of muscle, fat, and usually you will find a good dose of estrogen in them. Once a woman drops her body fat low enough to see the muscle in her body, the fat tissue decreases significantly in the breast region and do to the lower bf she will also create less estrogen. Both of these will cause the breast tissue to usually become flat for most women.
    Thanks n Repped
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000) KoN2o9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow some of those women look fantastic!

Originally Posted by KoN2o9 View Post
    Wow some of those women look fantastic!
    yea they do and they're natural regarding augmentation but very questionable regarding steroids on most of them.

RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobCurranJr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

yea they do and they're natural regarding augmentation but very questionable regarding steroids on most of them.
    goginski, your comments in this thread regarding “cheating” then “questionable steroid use” are inflammatory! TameMe, a woman and well informed in this matter, has been putting out some insightful perceptive in this thread - READ IT! Please, just state how you REALLY feel. You have boob envy, and hate all women for wanting to keep beasts.

RoRo1618 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When contest dieting, you lose almost all breasts because breasts are mostly fat. Even if a woman doesn't get implants, her suit will have a lot of padding in that area to still look like a woman in the chest area.

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think wanting to keep breasts while you are at low levels of body fat is wanting your cake and eating it too. If a woman is that concerned about maintaning breast fat then why would she diet down when she knows that will remove them? It just is so illogical to me.

You are SADLY misinformed. Just because a woman has muscle and low BF does NOT mean she uses. There are PLENTY of over the couner hormones, that are just as stong as illigal substances, that can cause that shredded hard look. Also, many of these girls have been doing this for 5-10 years and their muscles have a very hard look to them.... it's called muscle maturity. Steriotyping is straight up ignorant.
    Also you made your point, you don't like implants.... why do you continue to feel you need to state that?
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness

Originally Posted by RobCurranJr View Post
    goginski, your comments in this thread regarding “cheating” then “questionable steroid use” are inflammatory! TameMe, a woman and well informed in this matter, has been putting out some insightful perceptive in this thread - READ IT! Please, just state how you REALLY feel. You have boob envy, and hate all women for wanting to keep beasts.
    What is YOUR problem RobCurranJr?! You like fake ones. That's fine. I think it's cheating. Like a guy getting fake something. Same THING!! What would the women do if no one ever invented silicone or saline implants or if it never passed the FDA? Then what? Implants are much different than dying one's hair. It's surgical!! hair dying isn't!! I am NOT misinformed. They usually look fake and perfectly round and hard and downright ridiculous. This is why there should be a drug free AND implant free contest so they can be Totally natural but that will probably offend people in this day and age of political correctness.
    Last edited by goginski; 10-16-2010 at 02:04 AM.