Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. Me, I'm TOTALLY for'em! I like all my women to look like Mortal Kombat characters. #BOSSMOMENT ;D

Originally Posted by goginski View Post
    I am curious if there are ANY known female fitness athletes WITHOUT breast implants of any kind and/or are there competitions for only natural breasts? The implants are so obvious and look round and fake like they are a cartoon character. Personally, I admire a woman without this and prefer them totally natural. To me, THAT is art. Making the best of what God gave you without cheating.

ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScoobyDrewbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by alfredofatale View Post
    Lol. Me, I'm TOTALLY for'em! I like all my women to look like Mortal Kombat characters. #BOSSMOMENT ;D
    At those low body fats, they would need the fakies just to feel like they are older than 11 when they're out in public.

Teddies.
    Reps to anyone that eats Uncle Bens and xTUNAx
    B: 400
    S: 450
    D: 506

6'2 - 225lb

Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laaaren03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From personal experience, I do not have fakies. I won't say the cross hasn't crossed my mind and it's not for others pleasure but my own security. I however have remained natural as my husband prefers and honestly I am growing more acustom to the thought that after comp when my fat percentage increase so do the airs that I retain the most fat. I have seen some gorgeous women win without implants
    L.A. (Lauren Allen)
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Erin Simmons (fitness) is as flat as a girl can be, and still looks great IMO. Some pull it off well.

zarahschnitzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am curious if there are any known female fitness athletes without breast implants of any kind and/or are there competitions for only natural breasts? The implants are so obvious and look round and fake like they are a cartoon character. Personally, i admire a woman without this and prefer them totally natural. To me, that is art. Making the best of what god gave you without cheating.
    dana linn bailey~!!

UpperKlaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Madvillainy View Post
    Erin Simmons (fitness) is as flat as a girl can be, and still looks great IMO. Some pull it off well.
    She may be flat but WOW IS SHE HOT!

UpperKlaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    btw check out /KaraLeigh83 on youtube im pre sure shes natural

AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlessandrinaS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice thread... Ultimately if you want big ones buy them... If you don't--don't. But I don't think anyone NEEDS them! Its not food, air, sleep or love!
    Follow me on twitter @AlessandrinaS

Every day is a new day! GIVE IT YOUR ALL!

AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) AshleeVB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love this! I recently crossed over into fitness from figure and I do not want breast implants. I'm lean/ muscular, athletic and petite... I have some nice/ lean pecs when I lean out. Not at all prominent like a man though. Although the pro fitness athletes tend to have implants also, I imagine it would make our fitness moves harder to do plus the tumbling, etc. I don't think it looks good when competitors are leaned out and you can see the actual silicone implant. In saying that I've seen implants beneath the pectoral muscle and in front of. You can still tell they're fake but it does make a noticeable difference. Everyone their own!
    ...When it gets uncomfortable, it's only time to push harder...

bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bgelliott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for this comment. I truly feel its a personal descision just like anything else you mentioned (hair color, teeth whitening, fake nails, eye lashes, fake tan, etc.) and as a mother of 2 believe me that after breastfeeding them both, they were anything but attractive. Most of us here strive to look better and there are millions of ways to achieve that. I do agree that when a woman is super lean and has implants over the muscle, they look odd but you have to remember that in comps, you are not being judged on your implants.

Originally Posted by koatliki View Post
    I do, you ever felt fake one (done recently)? Imho, fake ones just look better than most natural ones. Why do female bodybuilders and strippers get them? Because they are in business of 'good looks' and I am sorry but fake boobs sell, because men like them.

There is no reason to get fake boobs for a girl with nice set, but here is a problem: a girl can dye her hair, have nice haircut, have muscular legs and butt, but if she has no tits she has no tits and flat-chested women are just not as sexy as well-endowed ones.

As for calling them less confident and insecure because they have no tits is pretty inaccurate I'd say. We are all on this site to improve our bodies: you think I am insecure with my body? Even before I started body building I was still at 18-20% BF, pretty strong and probably fitter than an average guy. I wasn't insecure, yet i want to look better. People dye their hair, take meds for balding heads, make up, teeth bleeching.. lots of 'unnatural' stuff for the sake of looks and not all of them have confidence problems: some of them simply wanna look better.
    "If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise"

Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevebrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liamrokocoko39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Madvillainy View Post

Wow, she looks amazing. My dream girl.

hughe2jn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tabitha Klausen is transitioning into figure... She's beautiful. And Dana Linn Bailey is physique but natural. They are my two favorite ladies!

mellowchello has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are guys who are more into awesome looking butts than big tits - at least small tits are still tits! And most likely the chick is going to have an awesome ass if she is a bodybuilding athlete :P

Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eventually, women who become fitness models will lose their breasts, even if they were extremely big chested to begin with, since their body fat levels are extremely low and breasts are made of fat. I love their bodies, because they are tight all over and have great asses and bodies.

sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sk8er56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ummmm ... in a world where everything is lovey dovey adn everyone doesnt cheat this would be nice .... but the comp is about beign the best .... people do everythign they can to be perfect .... roids ... fake boobs ... fake hair extentions ... you may even use hair extentions ? hair dye ... thats fakeing your hair ? thats not ru real color ... same thing .... some even use lip injections to make their lips look fuller & booty injections to make their bootys rounder and more perfect ... its all apart of the game & always will be

capsized506 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From a social perspective....

In all honesty, I'd like to question the motives behind getting breast implants. Why do women wear hard wire bras? Why do women like bigger boobs? Or is the better question, why do most WESTERN women want big boobs? Breast attraction is not hardwired into our brains; in fact, culture significantly impacts whether someone will find large breasts attractive or not. In the US, it seems most heterosexual men find large breasts attractive, and so women, in an attempt to gain attention or a higher social status among peers, will strive for larger breasts. If there were just women in the world, would we care that our boobs were big? Would we wear bras?

Lastly, I'm not an expert on competitions or anything, I just have a few friends who compete. But I think that, because of our culture, women with larger or fake breasts might have an advantage over those who don't. While it's been said that judges don't judge on breast size, don't you think it plays a factor, at least subconsciously?

jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeanvictor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

I am with you on this. I have no idea what the answer to your question is though.

letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If there is...sign me up!

Erin from LiveLifeActive.com

West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am curious if there are ANY known female fitness athletes WITHOUT breast implants of any kind and/or are there competitions for only natural breasts? The implants are so obvious and look round and fake like they are a cartoon character. Personally, I admire a woman without this and prefer them totally natural. To me, THAT is art. Making the best of what God gave you without cheating.
    There isn't specific competitions/categories where they differentiate breast enhancement or natural... But how I see it is the judges know.
    Some judges may look and think subjectively: You know I don't really like breast implants, that girl there... sure her rack isn't as big, but if she really needed them she could always get them, but if they ever get tacky or out of style she doesn't have them now.

I think it's something that the judges may consider when making their evaluation (in some cases). I personally do not have breast implants (despite a modest 34A) and am getting into fitness competing/modelling. Although no one says "HEY! she's got a nice rack" when they see me, it doesn't leave opportunity for there to be comments like "ugh, she's so fake, her boobs are SOO not real." etc.

Hell, how I see it, I've got better things I'd like to show off than my boobs... But some women/men like them! All a matter of opinion

West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) West318 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by West318 View Post
    Hell, how I see it, I've got better things I'd like to show off than my boobs... But some women/men like them! All a matter of opinion
    Hahahhaha... please disregard my Avi..... not intentional

I stand by what I said despite the contradiction XD

Queenb74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I was just looking for a like button but a comment will do.

Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    It would be nice to see a TOP fitness competitor without implants, Know of any? They all seem to fall into following the norm instead of being role models for us REAL woman. Breasts are for breast feeding and when you're done, they're useless! lol
    I struggle with the choice since I have more muscle than fatty breast tissue and I think more women would appreciate being tol that that was sexy and preferable.

SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a refreshing POV. The way I see it...anyone could buy some nice perky tits if you have the money. Muscle you can't. You have to work had to build a fit body & that speaks more to me. I could never compete in bikini because it seems just like a T&A show to me. I want to be respected for my muscle.