Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The winners!!

Everybody wins! yep thats right, if you put up a pic and listed what you wanted, you are a winner, WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

SWOLEJACK5- adrena- G and Focus XT for a log
    Outside Backer- PEA 500 and Focus XT for a log
    Person 101- adrena-G and Focus XT for a log
    eneyman- reduce XT and Focus XT for a log
    JHICKS-PEA 500
    Oufinny-agmatine
    wrkhard-plyhardr-agmatine and Focus XT for a log
    TPAYNTER-Creatine EE
    RealSteelWolfe-agmatine
    destructodave-adrena-G

if i forgot anybody or if you posted pics and then neglected to leave a product send me a pm. to everybody else, pm me your address!

thanks guys for making this a great first promo for me! be on the lookout for some more great promos and our new core series line due out the end of the year!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    Everybody wins! yep thats right, if you put up a pic and listed what you wanted, you are a winner, WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

JHICKS-PEA 500
    Oufinny-agmatine
    TPAYNTER-Creatine EE
    RealSteelWolfe-agmatine
    destructodave-adrena-G

if i forgot anybody or if you posted pics and then neglected to leave a product send me a pm. to everybody else, pm me your address!

thanks guys for making this a great first promo for me! be on the lookout for some more great promos and our new core series line due out the end of the year!
    Wowzas! I think your first promo was one helluva success Doc and I see you being a great fit for SNS!
    MFC Illuminati

WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

JHICKS-PEA 500
    Oufinny-agmatine
    TPAYNTER-Creatine EE
    RealSteelWolfe-agmatine
    destructodave-adrena-G

Wow, very generous! Thanks Doc Happy and SNS. Can't wait to see the changes in body comp that the agmatine will bring and I can't wait to use Focus XT for Biochem and my workouts. PM is on the way
    "The greatest test of courage on Earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." -Robert Green Ingersoll

[ΣΦΕ]Balanced Man - Sound Mind, Sound Body.

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)

JHICKS-PEA 500
    Oufinny-agmatine
    TPAYNTER-Creatine E2
    RealSteelWolfe-agmatine
    destructodave-adrena-G

Showoff

Congrats to everyone, and thank you for participating in the promo. I enjoyed seeing everyones pics and learning more about everyone involved. I am a big animal person, so this thread was especially enjoyable to me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series Products -
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow, that's awesome thanks Doc!
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

JHICKS-PEA 500
    Oufinny-agmatine
    TPAYNTER-Creatine EE
    RealSteelWolfe-agmatine
    destructodave-adrena-G

Awesome Deb!

Congrats to all the Winners!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Wow, that's very nice of you doc! Was surprised but I was curious how you'd choose a winner between all these great pictures

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

JHICKS-PEA 500
    Oufinny-agmatine
    TPAYNTER-Creatine EE
    RealSteelWolfe-agmatine
    destructodave-adrena-G

I will be speaking on Outside Backers behalf due to him being in bancamp.

He said he is excited for winning and thanks you for being choosen. I am sending you his info now along with some nudes :waitwut:

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahahah i saw that he was in bancamp and wondered. thanks whirly!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahahah i saw that he was in bancamp and wondered. thanks whirly!
    No problem and Congrats to all the winners. I cannot wait to see what you all think of SNS products.

eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eneyman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    woohoo, soo excited and thanks to Doc and SNS, you guys made my day!

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats to all the winners!

RealSteelWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome thank you

sent PM with info. let me know if you got it, I am not sure if it went through as nothing is showing up in my out box

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

congrats to the winners!!!

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats to all the winners. Some very lucky people will be very pleased with the quality of products they recieve. SNS is top notch!
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

hey if you guys picked to run a log with focus and you care about the flavor you wish to have let me know or i will just have him send you whatever

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

hey if you guys picked to run a log with focus and you care about the flavor you wish to have let me know or i will just have him send you whatever
    I will take some Lemonade or blackberry,thank you!

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    I will take some Lemonade or blackberry,thank you!
    you have to do something first

WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anything but Black Cherry or Pina Colada preferably. What's your personal favorite Doc?
    "The greatest test of courage on Earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." -Robert Green Ingersoll

Originally Posted by WrkHrd_PlyHrdr1 View Post
    Anything but Black Cherry or Pina Colada preferably. What's your personal favorite Doc?
    probably the lemonade one, it is very tart but i like tart better than sweet. i have a tub of berry collison, its ok but not great. i was way against the pina colada but it was actually pretty good.

probably the lemonade one, it is very tart but i like tart better than sweet. i have a tub of berry collison, its ok but not great. i was way against the pina colada but it was actually pretty good.
    Ok, well I will be happy with whatever I get. I don't like coconut so I probably wouldn't wouldn't be a fan. I've mostly only seen feedback on blue razz and lemonade so that's why I asked

Just so everybody is on the lookout, AWESOME promo coming up tomorrow! i cant believe what all Steve is willing to offer!

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Just so everybody is on the lookout, AWESOME promo coming up tomorrow! i cant believe what all Steve is willing to offer!
    Another??? Very good to see SNS becoming so active on the boards again.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    No doubt. Awesomeness.

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    No doubt. Awesomeness.
    Steve has approved an amazing promo package, i cant wait to get it out there tomorrow! definately worth putting in for!

bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

you have to do something first
    so which way should I take that,the wrong way or the right way? lol

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    so which way should I take that,the wrong way or the right way? lol
    LOL ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    No doubt. Awesomeness.
    im excited too!

Steve has approved an amazing promo package, i cant wait to get it out there tomorrow! definately worth putting in for!
    I can only imagine knowning how much of a good guy he is! looking foward to seeing it!!

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Some good looking pets up in here! Know I'm late, but I still like my dog

Congrats winners, I was a bit late...

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for this!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html