CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hank Schrader was a redpilled Miscer (video)

Absolutely cuckening

https://streamable.com/kkveyy
    Yellow Fever Crew

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would really like to know what Dean Norris did to prepare for his role as ASAC Schrader in AMC's hit series, "Breaking Bad". It has been rumored that he took various supplements and ran a powerlifting routine to cultivate the necessary mass to play this rugged character; a character that drove women absolutely wild. I'm not gay, but I can't help but be transfixed by his body while watching the show. I look at that physique and I see raw power. I'd estimate he can bench 550+ raw easy and OHP 400+ raw. Can't see his legs, but judging by the thickness in his back I'm thinking he's a 700+ raw puller. If his legs are on par with his brutish upper body, then there's no doubt in my mind he squats 800+ raw. Hank Schrader could bend you into a human pretzel with one hand while completely satisfying your woman in a way you couldn't ever satisfy her with the other. Those frying pan hands and thick, powerful sausage fingers are capable of bringing absolute pleasure and unimaginable pain.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    I would really like to know what Dean Norris did to prepare for his role as ASAC Schrader in AMC's hit series, "Breaking Bad". It has been rumored that he took various supplements and ran a powerlifting routine to cultivate the necessary mass to play this rugged character; a character that drove women absolutely wild. I'm not gay, but I can't help but be transfixed by his body while watching the show. I look at that physique and I see raw power. I'd estimate he can bench 550+ raw easy and OHP 400+ raw. Can't see his legs, but judging by the thickness in his back I'm thinking he's a 700+ raw puller. If his legs are on par with his brutish upper body, then there's no doubt in my mind he squats 800+ raw. Hank Schrader could bend you into a human pretzel with one hand while completely satisfying your woman in a way you couldn't ever satisfy her with the other. Those frying pan hands and thick, powerful sausage fingers are capable of bringing absolute pleasure and unimaginable pain.
    https://imgur.com/a/udhBiDY
    Yellow Fever Crew

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    This is the trailer for "big burly bears bareback busted-up bubble-butted twink bitches"

vol. 5
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuayThailand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    how have i never read this copypasta before