CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50)

People say I'm monotone and have no personality

So many people say i'm monotone. I am shy around people I don't know, but pretty outgoing with people I am comfortable with. People hate hanging out w. me because they say I'm boring and show no emotion.
    "and thats why im not fond neither is pem...no offence its kinda boring to be around you..like not trying to be a bitch!! i dont mean it that way"

"hahaa hates a strong word..just arent fond..you arent very outgoing like lynds idk just kinda dont show any emotion"

I'm actually a person with a lot of emotion. I get happy, sad, angry, romantic, excited, worried, and so on just like everyone else. But I can't express any of these emotions in my voice, I always sound bored when I'm talking, even though I'm not. My voice never changes pitch or tone ever, and this is quite frustrating because I'm trying to force myself to express emotion and I can't.
    How can I fix this? Does anyone know? It really hurts my feelings when people say that. I know they aren't trying to be mean, but the thought of not liking myself is painful. I want to change... does anyone know how?
    Last edited by CornXSkull; 09-26-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    405 bench
    600 deadlift
    500 squat
    8%
    Natty.

HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hang with your friends every night
    ◕‿◕

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's delicate man. It's hard to not be annoyingly outgoing but fun at the same time.

MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyspaceSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i actually had that problem, and people said i showed no emotion,or i looked mad all the time...but im just out going now so its all good

just dont be shy, and dont hold back from saying something to someone you dont know

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly the same as you.

I don't find it to be a problem lol
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm actually a person with a lot of emotion. I get happy, sad, angry, romantic, excited, worried, and so on just like everyone else. But I can't express any of these emotions in my voice, I always sound bored when I'm talking, even though I'm not. My voice never changes pitch or tone ever, and this is quite frustrating because I'm trying to force myself to express emotion and I can't.
    405 bench
    600 deadlift
    500 squat
    8%
    Natty.

Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rensy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CornXSkull View Post
    So many people say i'm monotone. I am shy around people I don't know, but pretty outgoing with people I am comfortable with. People hate hanging out w. me because they say I'm boring and show no emotion.
    "and thats why im not fond neither is pem...no offence its kinda boring to be around you..like not trying to be a bitch!! i dont mean it that way"

"hahaa hates a strong word..just arent fond..you arent very outgoing like lynds idk just kinda dont show any emotion"

How can I fix this? Does anyone know? It really hurts my feelings when people say that. I know they aren't trying to be mean, but the thought of not liking myself is painful. I want to change... does anyone know how?
    It's just your personality, dude. I am also usually a bit shy but on top of that I am generally a quiet person. Girls always describe me having a "Whatever" attitude.

**** 'em. Don't change for anybody.

Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Exactly the same as you.

I don't find it to be a problem lol
    ^

HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You have to learn to not care about what people think of you. That will allow you to act stupid and have fun. People wont remember the dumb things you say or do they will remember the night as a whole and be like wow that guy was crazy and fun, cant wait to chill with him again.

It helps to have hobbies and make friends that you can actually relate to. The more experience you have in different things the more interesting you will be.

Edit: Also get a job, you will make some friends at work and you will have money to go out, buy nice things, or buy dildos if you decide to continue being a ***got.

Originally Posted by HalfDragon View Post
    You have to learn to not care about what people think of you. That will allow you to act stupid and have fun. People wont remember the dumb things you say or do they will remember the night as a whole and be like wow that guy was crazy and fun, cant wait to chill with him again.

It helps to have hobbies and make friends that you can actually relate to. The more experience you have in different things the more interesting you will be.

Edit: Also get a job, you will make some friends at work and you will have money to go out, buy nice things, or buy dildos if you decide to continue being a ***got.
    :'(
    405 bench
    600 deadlift
    500 squat
    8%
    Natty.

HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HalfDragon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CornXSkull View Post
    :'(
    That last line was my twisted way of trying to motivate you. However if you are going to cry there might not be much hope >:-D

I used to be the same way at 15 and thats pretty much how I did it.

By 18 I was a cool guy, always had a new gf, had a car, nice clothes. I was a skinny little ***got though but it didnt matter (free 6 pack son). Anyways, I joined the military got to a normal size, continued to be cool, lots of friends, always invited to parties, have a serious gf now but if we break up it will be by my doing and ill have a new girl within the week.

So stop caring about what people think and have some fun for once in your life.

That last line was my twisted way of trying to motivate you. However if you are going to cry there might not be much hope >:-D
    ik im hopeless
    405 bench
    600 deadlift
    500 squat
    8%
    Natty.

bump :/
    405 bench
    600 deadlift
    500 squat
    8%
    Natty.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DobeDOZit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i really have a social nervousness with people ... i hate to do things in public alone , im weird i know ... but it works for me sometimes , hah ill be ur friend man , my parents are monotone ... i like it and it works for me .... haha my friend didnt know my mom was "YELLING" and was totally creeped out about it lol

CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    i stared at it for 2 minutes until i was aware.......

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I used to be the same way at 15 and thats pretty much how I did it.

By 18 I was a cool guy, always had a new gf, had a car, nice clothes. I was a skinny little ***got though but it didnt matter (free 6 pack son). Anyways, I joined the military got to a normal size, continued to be cool, lots of friends, always invited to parties, have a serious gf now but if we break up it will be by my doing and ill have a new girl within the week.

So stop caring about what people think and have some fun for once in your life.
    This was exactly me! Except I wasn't a skinny ***got lol. I was kinda built at 15 but had fat on me. When I got a job and stopped caring, life got so much fuking better.