Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long between stacks

Currently i'm taking bioforge, t-bol and e-bol, ill be done in a week. I have already bought everything for my next stacj, which will be a PH stack of h-drol.

Question is, how long should I wait before i begin the cycle of hdrol? (starting with 2 weeks of cycle assist before the h-drol it self)

Thanks!
    Current Stack: H-drol + buncha stuff

atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While it is recommended to wait 4 weeks between a run of test boosters, I like to go a bit longer and sit around 6 weeks or even 8 so that I am positive that all of my hormone levels have dropped back to normal levels. This is just me. Obviously after a PH, the rule of thumb is the length of the cycle + PCT = time off before you touch anything hormonal again.

Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Conker03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so 4 weeks should do it?
    Current Stack: H-drol + buncha stuff

atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Four weeks should be fine. I just always take a bit more time off, . I'm one of those dudes that even cycles 4 weeks off caffeine and then 8 weeks on. That way I don't build up a tolerance to a certain supplement such as stimulants. With T-boosters, after around 8 weeks, homeostasis is going to kick in, and anytime after that is going to be a bit of a waste of money. 4 weeks to let your levels drop back to nromal levels. I would suggest bloodwork before/after the cycle.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    4 weeks should be good, but I'd return hdrol and get something better IMO. I never saw anything, and I mean anything on 3 runs of hdrol all by diff companies at 50mg a day and I'm not about to bump the dose past that when a small ass dose of superdrol 10mg does way more.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    4 weeks should be good, but I'd return hdrol and get something better IMO. I never saw anything, and I mean anything on 3 runs of hdrol all by diff companies at 50mg a day and I'm not about to bump the dose past that when a small ass dose of superdrol 10mg does way more.

Mike
    Have heard this as well, but I figured he's most likely gonna run it anyways. OP, how did you enjoy the B.E.T stack? Best natural stack I have ever run IMO. That stack made me look at PH's and walk away for a while.

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by atreyubeat View Post
    While it is recommended to wait 4 weeks between a run of test boosters, I like to go a bit longer and sit around 6 weeks or even 8 so that I am positive that all of my hormone levels have dropped back to normal levels. This is just me. Obviously after a PH, the rule of thumb is the length of the cycle + PCT = time off before you touch anything hormonal again.
    great advice

Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Conker03 View Post
    Question is, how long should I wait before i begin the cycle of hdrol? (starting with 2 weeks of cycle assist before the h-drol it self)

Thanks!
    If you're getting pre-cycle blood work, you would probably want to wait at least 6 weeks so you have a fairly accurate baseline to compare your post-PCT blood work to.

If you're not getting pre-cycle blood work, I'm not sure I see a reason to wait.
    Last edited by Steuss; 09-29-2010 at 02:04 PM.
    Gaining courage through anonymity.

Meh.