Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100)

Why do black guys in the gym grow so much quicker than white guys?

I can't be the only one who noticed this. A black guy comes in the gym looking hella average and within a few months he is jacked and ripped: arms, chest, delts all fully pumped, where as a white dude will need years of diet, cardio, supplements and routines to get to that point.

Will Smith, Nelly, Djimon Honsou, Mr Eko etc...even the celebrity examples are endless

Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KeepSquatting View Post
    I can't be the only one who noticed this. A black guy comes in the gym looking hella average and within a few months he is jacked and ripped: arms, chest, delts all fully pumped, where as a white dude will need years of diet, cardio, supplements and routines to get to that point.

Will Smith, Nelly, Djimon Honsou, Mr Eko etc...even the celebrity examples are endless
    Genetics brah

KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KwiTT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you are making a huge generalization man...i know black guys who couldnt build an ounce of muscle if they tried...in fact..the majority of the "big" guys at my gym are Caucasian

KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100) KeepSquatting is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    you are making a huge generalization man...i know black guys who couldnt build an ounce of muscle if they tried...in fact..the majority of the "big" guys at my gym are Caucasian
    It's the opposite at my gym, i mean don't get me wrong there are a fair share of huge white guys too but they have taken YEARS to achieve their physiques. I see black guys building muscle in such a short space of time like it's nothing LOL and they don't even take supps

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dunno why exactly,but Mr Eko cracked me up.

OP,the reason is that black people have 244 muscles more then white and asian people,and they all get hit with compounds right away and grow like hell.And like transformers,they transform and look like normal white mens muscles.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's the opposite at my gym, i mean don't get me wrong there are a fair share of huge white guys too but they have taken YEARS to achieve their physiques. I see black guys building muscle in such a short space of time like it's nothing LOL and they don't even take supps
    It's absolutely possible that more black people have a body type that allows them to put on muscle easily. If it's true, I wouldn't say that it applies to all black people--that would be a mistake. But it's totally plausible that the genetic bottleneck that resulted in white people included a decreased propensity of the population to gain muscle mass quickly.

I say this, but I'm a white person that puts on noticeable muscle mass in a really short amount of time. So it's important to remember that if this is so, we're talking about statistical probabilities and not scientific certainties.
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche

bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bignipples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dat der black genetics. They are mostly mesomorph body types. Through natural selection (africa bigger faster stronger survive). In slavery days the strongest men were choosen to breed. NO RACIST.

canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics. It is what it is, just deal with the cards you're dealt with and make the best of them.
    Everyone dies but not everyone really lives.

Some people also say that dark skin shows off the muscle definition better but if that's the case why aren't East Indians jacked and ripped? I've seen some of them lifting but they always look scrawny and weak and don't seem to add the amount of MASS that black men do while retaining a low bodyfat.

Do you have to be fully black for the genetics to work? I am part black but can't seem to grow at the same rate as the fully black dudes lol

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people also say that dark skin shows off the muscle definition better but if that's the case why aren't East Indians jacked and ripped? I've seen some of them lifting but they always look scrawny and weak and don't seem to add the amount of MASS that black men do while retaining a low bodyfat.

Do you have to be fully black for the genetics to work? I am part black but can't seem to grow at the same rate as the fully black dudes lol
    That's a total non-starter man. There are plenty of ecto black people. It's just your personal genetics, has nothing to do with percentage of black ancestors.
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Do you have to be fully black for the genetics to work?
    Ladies and gentlemen,^^^ The winner for September 2010.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    Seriously some stupid ****.
    - Nietzsche

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I'm honest I hate this mentality

I get the you must be juicing and the black genetics comments too often

All I did was push myself in the gym and try and eat right no extra factor just hard work!!!!!
    SIZE DONT LIE

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Black people are not only born with an extra calf muscle necessary to dunk a basketball at age 7 (a requirement in most black communities), we also have extra pec, tricep, hamstring, and tongue muscles. Sorry dude it's genetics.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is definitely true.. I noticed there are a couple black guys that started working out a lot at my school gym last spring and they were pretty small and now all of them are pretty big, almost as big as the biggest dudes at the gym and a lot of these guys have been there for years. For the most part they definitely have an advantage and can gain muscle and strength faster than others.. Obviously there are exceptions and I have seen small little ecto blacks but that is not the norm.
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    According to some sources philistines (some would say modern Palestinians "me") should have the genetics to become behemoths ("David and Goliath") etc... (rediculous)

This is all crap along with "blacks have it easier in the gym" etc... I mean that is taking credit away from black people who have worked hard for the results.

Genetics does have a role but unless your stepping on the Olympia stage I doubt anybody has reached the point where they can just look at each other and truely say "well I have done everything I could and your genetics just make you better." It is easy however to admit because its a quick painless defense in what may appear to be favorable to the other but make no mistake it is overall an insult.

Point: Do not make genetics an excuse. Work hard and get your results.
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i believe chris rock explained it best.

michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michiganblkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont want to add fuel to this fire or appear racist (or reverse racist ) , but this thread raises some additional questions and comments for me

If black guys seem to grow so much quicker, would the same be true for black women? ( I do see a lot more overweight black women than I see overweight whites, asians, indians, etc)

My time spent in the caribbean, I have seen a lot less obesity and well muscled black people in general. Those people spend almost no time in the gym. In less developed white and asian nations does anyone see well developed whites or asian in those nations walking the streets?

In Pontiac, Michigan there are several homeless cuacasian "dumpster divers" that have almost no bodyfat and have that ripped look (as much of a ripped look they can have without going to gym). Does their lifestyle of constant movement in looking for food and other opportunities help them in looking this way?

In the Jiu Jitsu classes that i have taken, there are always more ripped caucasians in the class. The same with the H.S. wrestling classes where a good friend of mine is the coach.

Another observation is I see a lot more fat black people than other races, so in additon to the ability to put on muscle, are blacks also more prone to put on fat at a faster rate?

I dont know if i have contributed to this thread. These are just some of my rambling observations.
    Last edited by michiganblkman; 09-26-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling

christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) christos_swc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1)He's on the juice (yes, some people do so and it's extremely effective.When asked they put it down to hard work and genetics).
    2)He's trained in the past, quit weights for a period of time and then got back in the game and got jacked in like no time, the "muscle memory thing".
    3)Genetics
    4)Body type.
    Small boned people will look very muscular when they put some muscle on their frame.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    lol

Originally Posted by michiganblkman View Post
    I dont want to add fuel to this fire or appear racist (or reverse racist ) , but this thread raises some additional questions and comments for me

If black guys seem to grow so much quicker, would the same be true for black women? ( I do see a lot more overweight black women than I see overweight whites, asians, indians, etc)

My time spent in the caribbean, I have seen a lot less obesity and well muscled black people in general. Those people spend almost no time in the gym. In less developed white and asian nations does anyone see well developed whites or asian in those nations walking the streets?

In Pontiac, Michigan there are several homeless cuacasian "dumpster divers" that have almost no bodyfat and have that ripped look (as much of a ripped look they can have without going to gym). Does their lifestyle of constant movement in looking for food and other opportunities help them in looking this way?

In the Jiu Jitsu classes that i have taken, there are always more ripped caucasians in the class. The same with the H.S. wrestling classes where a good friend of mine is the coach.

Another observation is I see a lot more fat black people than other racists, so in additon to the ability to put on muscle, are blacks also more prone to put on fat at a faster rate?

I dont know if i have contributed to this thread. These are just some of my rambling observations.
    holy moly

strong first post

strong username to post/thread content

strong join-date to post-date

strong everything

<3

IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check this out. There are more black athletes than white athletes in professional sports. I was talking to a black friend of mine about this the other day. We both contributed this to evolution to an extent. Think about it, until the last 100 years most blacks were either slaves or in 3rd world nations hunting there food. This type of extreme lifestyle made the strongest survive and the weak die. So they had a better gene pool to produce from. It's natural selection! Now the white Europeans have been a lazy breed of people for centuries. They were mentally advanced than these other races and it caused them to be less labor intensive.
    I've also heard that Black males have a natural higher testosterone level than other races. This would cause for easier gains in the gym. Also seen more naturally occurring "gyno" in young black males I have trained. Must be a hormone imbalance in puberty. I dunno.
    "TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME"

***Get Swolled Or Die Trying***

"Frankly I don't give a damn" -Branch Warren

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IkeFord View Post
    Check this out. There are more black athletes than white athletes in professional sports. I was talking to a black friend of mine about this the other day. We both contributed this to evolution to an extent. Think about it, until the last 100 years most blacks were either slaves or in 3rd world nations hunting there food. This type of extreme lifestyle made the strongest survive and the weak die. So they had a better gene pool to produce from. It's natural selection! Now the white Europeans have been a lazy breed of people for centuries. They were mentally advanced than these other races and it caused them to be less labor intensive.
    I've also heard that Black males have a natural higher testosterone level than other races. This would cause for easier gains in the gym. Also seen more naturally occurring "gyno" in young black males I have trained. Must be a hormone imbalance in puberty. I dunno.
    See idk if this dude is being sarcastic or not because I've heard more than a few people make this argument. What is so funny about it is how relatively new it is. Up until the late 40s, early 50s blacks were thought to be athletically inferior to white athletes, just couldn't complete with them. Then almost overnight the rationale that slavery and breeding has produced a legion of unstoppable super athletes became the status quo. It's really quite ridiculous.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar is not very helpful. (-500)
    Iv seen this too but iv also seen white guys get huge in a short period of time. Idk if its true but dont black people have a tendency to have more lean body mass?

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bignipples View Post
    Dat der black genetics. They are mostly mesomorph body types. Through natural selection (africa bigger faster stronger survive). In slavery days the strongest men were choosen to breed. NO RACIST.
    So because of white people, black people got dem genetics....

it's only african-americans though, i know A LOT of AFRICANS fresh from Africa, and they're all weak, skinny, frail type dudes(quick runners though)... most american blacks i know though got dem genetics...

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    always gotta bring race into it

why can't we just get along man

sh*t

Black guys in prison are the same. Always look more jacked and ripped than the other guys in prison and they have no access to supplements, counting calories, strict diet, protein per bodyweight etc...

My friend who is black eats fast food and pizza most of the week, chocolate bars, very little water etc..and is still ripped and vascular with ALOT of muscle

How can it all be about diet if these guys are proving otherwise?

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alot of that look believe it or not is with the color/light. That is why you see bodybuilders on stage try to get very dark it creates an illusion.

Really has nothing to do with strength.

Look at Dennis Wolf..the man is a beast but looks 3x better when he is on stage darker.
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sir_Malak View Post
    Alot of that look believe it or not is with the color/light. That is why you see bodybuilders on stage try to get very dark it creates an illusion.

Really has nothing to do with strength.

Look at Dennis Wolf..the man is a beast but looks 3x better when he is on stage darker.
    No kidding...I can't believe anyone else hasn't said that already....thats the first thing I though of. Were all human, theres people that work really hard and people that are lazy and complain, Period.

SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

its all genetics man to be honest, my dad in his younger years was ripped and i noticed early on in lifting i could nearly do a few curls and i would be super pumped and cutt. I have only been lifting for 7 months without trying hard at all and im in farely great shape. Ive seen and talked to whiteguys in the gym and there like damn bro how long have you been lifting?! when i tell them 7 months they get a disgusted look on their face because they have been going at in for years and years. 1 thing i might add is 1 side of my family is creole/black and all guys are extremely athletic and shredded without taking supps or going to gym.
    Attached Images