Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SW1FT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bizzlewood View Post
    If I'm honest I hate this mentality

I get the you must be juicing and the black genetics comments too often

All I did was push myself in the gym and try and eat right no extra factor just hard work!!!!!
    OJ did it, and yes black guys jump higher, put on musce faster, and do outrun the cops at a succesfully higher rate than white males.

IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IkeFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    See idk if this dude is being sarcastic or not because I've heard more than a few people make this argument. What is so funny about it is how relatively new it is. Up until the late 40s, early 50s blacks were thought to be athletically inferior to white athletes, just couldn't complete with them. Then almost overnight the rationale that slavery and breeding has produced a legion of unstoppable super athletes became the status quo. It's really quite ridiculous.
    I'm being serious and straight up.
    "TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME"

***Get Swolled Or Die Trying***

"Frankly I don't give a damn" -Branch Warren

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by michiganblkman View Post
    I dont want to add fuel to this fire or appear racist (or reverse racist ) , but this thread raises some additional questions and comments for me

If black guys seem to grow so much quicker, would the same be true for black women? ( I do see a lot more overweight black women than I see overweight whites, asians, indians, etc)

My time spent in the caribbean, I have seen a lot less obesity and well muscled black people in general. Those people spend almost no time in the gym. In less developed white and asian nations does anyone see well developed whites or asian in those nations walking the streets?

In Pontiac, Michigan there are several homeless cuacasian "dumpster divers" that have almost no bodyfat and have that ripped look (as much of a ripped look they can have without going to gym). Does their lifestyle of constant movement in looking for food and other opportunities help them in looking this way?

In the Jiu Jitsu classes that i have taken, there are always more ripped caucasians in the class. The same with the H.S. wrestling classes where a good friend of mine is the coach.

Another observation is I see a lot more fat black people than other races, so in additon to the ability to put on muscle, are blacks also more prone to put on fat at a faster rate?

I dont know if i have contributed to this thread. These are just some of my rambling observations.
    strong silence for the last 3+ years

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol. That's a broad generalization if Ive ever seen one!

F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10) F1eld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im going to say the OP is making a bit of a generalization but i would think it all stems from the fact that black people came from/spent the majority of thier time in Africa where they were having to run around wrestling with lions and stuff combined with getting tons of vitamin D from excessive sun exposure. thats just my educated guess.

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SW1FT View Post
    1 thing i might add is 1 side of my family is creole/black and all guys are extremely athletic and shredded without taking supps or going to gym.
    I envy them so much. i bust my ass and still not satisfied

Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bignipples View Post
    In slavery days the strongest men were choosen to breed. NO RACIST.
    How is mentioning that racist? That's exactly what happend, they were treated like farm animals and were worth serious $$, the bigger and stronger the slave the larger the value, and that's with 400 years selective breeding, some popular domestic farm animals breeds were created in quarter of the time.

madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) madeira17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First of all this post is hilarious to me but let me point out some reasons to you guys what is going on here. First and foremost it comes down to muscle fiber and let me explain a little without going to much into it. West African descendants such as nigerians,jamaicans etc. have more fast twitch fiber hence they get bigger and faster more efficiently, these are the guys dunking and running fast. East africans such as kenyans,sudan etc. have slow twitch fiber and they are naturally really skinny and those are the dudes winning marathons. Eastern european decendants are usually really strong and big boned people think russians or polish or lithuanians. These guys are usually winning the worlds strongest man contests and putting up the world records for biggest squat,bench and deadlift(fact). So considering the country we live in being a melting pot of cultures you are either one of those three or a mixture of it. White people are usually going to be the strongest,black people are usually going to be the fastest and I have no way of knowing this but I think that will be the case for another 100 years until evolution changes or something. Asians are somewhere in the middle of all this, never the fastest or the strongest probably a little bit of both evenly. The people bringing up slavery and being treated unfairly I do somewhat agree with your reasoning but I think it comes down to my point more. Honestly check around you it is obvious.

mirin dem fat aesthetics? fat_narcissus's Avatar
    fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think thats thats why a lot of guys from the south come out bigger and stronger than the average american. after slavery was abolished, the white folk had do their own work or hire it done, and guys back then wanted wives with wide bearing hips and all in order to have lots of big, strong kids to do farm work, then those kids had kids, and so on. This mentality was still used up until probably the fifites and sixties, depending on the parts of the south where families still had farms/cotton patches/etc.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These days and in the future your ethnicity will matter less and lesser.
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

59QUiCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 59QUiCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 59QUiCE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it all boils down to this
    who was the baddest man on the planet?
    mike tyson
    "GIVE A MAN A FISH, AND YOU FEED HIM FOR 1 DAY
    TEACH A MAN TO FISH AND YOU FEED HIM FOREVER"

sixthman6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See idk if this dude is being sarcastic or not because I've heard more than a few people make this argument. What is so funny about it is how relatively new it is. Up until the late 40s, early 50s blacks were thought to be athletically inferior to white athletes, just couldn't complete with them. Then almost overnight the rationale that slavery and breeding has produced a legion of unstoppable super athletes became the status quo. It's really quite ridiculous.
    You have to take into consideration that as blacks became more and more "accepted" it increased their opportunity, not only to play certain sports, but also get the best training and equipment for those sports. Just having the "body type" for a sport doesnt mean you'll be good at it, especially if you're not getting the best coaching and training for that sport. That's why at first they were seen as inferior. They didnt have as much opportunity and the resources to polish their skills. Once those opportunities opened up they were able to train better and maximize their potential at certain sports.

Originally Posted by madeira17 View Post
    First of all this post is hilarious to me but let me point out some reasons to you guys what is going on here. First and foremost it comes down to muscle fiber and let me explain a little without going to much into it. West African descendants such as nigerians,jamaicans etc. have more fast twitch fiber hence they get bigger and faster more efficiently, these are the guys dunking and running fast. East africans such as kenyans,sudan etc. have slow twitch fiber and they are naturally really skinny and those are the dudes winning marathons. Eastern european decendants are usually really strong and big boned people think russians or polish or lithuanians. These guys are usually winning the worlds strongest man contests and putting up the world records for biggest squat,bench and deadlift(fact). So considering the country we live in being a melting pot of cultures you are either one of those three or a mixture of it. White people are usually going to be the strongest,black people are usually going to be the fastest and I have no way of knowing this but I think that will be the case for another 100 years until evolution changes or something. Asians are somewhere in the middle of all this, never the fastest or the strongest probably a little bit of both evenly. The people bringing up slavery and being treated unfairly I do somewhat agree with your reasoning but I think it comes down to my point more. Honestly check around you it is obvious.
    The point people are making about slavery and your post are the exact same thing. Peopl'e muscle fiber distribution doesn't magically depend on the area they're born. It came from survival of the fittest. Whatver body type is better fit to survive in the conditions of that area is the body type that most will have. During slavery those that were better able to handle touch physical labor were more likely to survive, especially if they were better taken care of.

Same thing.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The slavery theory is retarded.. but since most black people can trace their roots to a few tribes and not the whole African continent , the theory of the tribal lifestyle is probably correct regarding genetics..
    bodies adapt to the environment, possibly the slaves that where shipped to europe and the americas where coming from strong tribes, yet individually they might have been weak , famine , tribal conflicts etc..
    once the conditions where optimal the genetics came out in the later generations. Not all Africans are big and strong, there are small people tribes, skinny people, tall people ....
    all kind of different people ..not unlike europeans..

In the past black people (in the US not in europe) where considered inferior in sports
    therefore no infrastructures was really made available but once blacks started playing the white people sports they got better.

It's the same with education, if you don't educate a group of people they will always be "inferior" academically speaking, once you give them books they will be equally good with the possibility to even get better..

.. **** if anything during slavery white folks tried to keep blacks from having babies and eat properly , just enough scraps to be able to do the work not the ideal time for growing bigger
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, there is some legitimacy to your initial inquiry. Genetic predisposition is the ultimate governing body.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

DavidMichaels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i find my arms and delts grow faster than any other part

MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MastaChris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bignipples View Post
    Dat der black genetics. They are mostly mesomorph body types. Through natural selection (africa bigger faster stronger survive). In slavery days the strongest men were choosen to breed. NO RACIST.
    You're an idiot.

200 years of forced labor isn't going to drastically change ones genetics.

OP: Dark skin + low body fat = bigger looking muscles.

ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    higher testosterone levels, I don't feel like arguing why I believe this is true (based on research), but on average I feel that African-American males have higher testosterone (not a lot higher, but statistically significant) than white males. I don't really think it has anything to do with the actual color of the skin (racism), it is more of a lifestyle response.
    "I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing." -Socrates

Everything I post is my opinion based on a relatively respectable education and a good amount of time in the weight room. If we disagree, so be it, let's have some intelligent debate.

I rep back.

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by michiganblkman View Post
    My time spent in the caribbean, I have seen a lot less obesity and well muscled black people in general. Those people spend almost no time in the gym. In less developed white and asian nations does anyone see well developed whites or asian in those nations walking the streets?
    Well...it is colder in those countries so you'd be less likely to see them running around shirtless.

(yep...I totally pulled that comment out of ass )

Really, I have no idea where the OP is getting this. Could it be that he's just more likely to notice the muscular black guys than the white ones because there's, in general, less black guys than white guys?
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

BCAAwhat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well things like the NAACP and affirmative action helped. Up until then there were races that kept blacks out just because of their skin color. Think about it. But yes you do have to admit several factors play into it, gene pool from natural selection, and economic status. Growing up I remember several of my friends only had one (or no) tv, let alone video games. So we spent more time outside.

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe someone mentioned this, but black people store a higher % of fat under muscle tissue rather than above. Hence the beer belly six pack on some black people.

tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50) tha shredda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just want to throw out my opinion and observations and such. 1st I do not belive black people have an advantage. This is coming from the guy who was litreally one of the greatest transformation stories in my high school, which was very athletic. And Im not a mesomorph. I started lifting weights much later than many black athletes in my school, and within a year I was the most muscular person (granted we dont have any bodybuilder where Im from) and did feats in the weight room that still shock even me. Look at my pics, Im not huge, Im not a meso by any means (so I think). I belive you choose to do what you do, and for me it was lifting weights thats why I made the gains I made.

I work for a big chain of gyms in the richmond area, and I dont see where any black people have an advantage over whites. I see around a 50/50 as far as decent physiques on races. And actually most of the bigger guys are white. Im not the smartest, but maybe there are other reasons why there are more black athletes in certain sports today than before (like football). Maybe white parents have more money to pay for things like college, and due to minority reasons black parents dont and thier children have more drive to get athletic scholorships to pay for education. Maybe something along that line?? Idk just an idea. Maybe another point is lets look at bodybuilding. The people that have won the Mr. O have been a pretty good mix of white/black people.

Just a few ideas..

eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eNaCaipg13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do believe it's genetics but saying that it comes from slavery is kinda inaccurate. Those who came from the African continent including those from the Arabic countries have always had superior physical long before the slavery era...though when the Roman Empire was around it seems like the Romans were the strongest and Gengis Khan was Asian amd he was strong. But really, if slavery would change the genetics of some people than east indians and chinese would have better physical properties than anybody as they have been slaves for longer and still are...

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How on earth did this thread make 2 pages before "it's easier to lift when you don't have a job."

Thread is disappoint .

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also, above response is not serious so nobody go pitch a complete $hit fit on me.

Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To throw another observation out there, states like Texas and the midwest produce giant football players like no others both black and white. Why do you think this is?

I have decent genetics, always having had broad shoulders and a muscled lower body even before lifting weights. My dad's side of the family (black) battles with obesity and diabetes like crazy. Broad shoulders and big calves are also common to a smaller percent of Korean men.

The flipside is that I made an extreme lifestyle change to accomodate bodybuilding. I hit upon a decent formula for growth earlier than most by reading the right resources and actually implementing them.

Any person who sees me regularly in my gym know I bust my behind in there on the regular. Any person who works with me at my job knows how seriously I take food and always see me eating clean and like clockwork. So pretty much anyone who knows me doesn't chalk things up to solely genetics and it would be insulting if they did.
    Use the tools of the trade to help you. I use devices such as chalk for grip strength, gloves, wrist straps, lifting belts - if it helps you lift more, it's all good. - Ronnie Coleman, Hardcore, 2007 Triumph Books

Biggest question in bodybuilding: Whaddaya bench? As I've said before, it doesn't matter how much you bench; it matters how much you [i]look[/i] like you bench... There's no round on stage that's the benchpress round. - Bob Chicherillo, World Class Physique, CMG

Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's called mesomorph. There are more black mesomorphs than white mesomorphs. It's as simple as that. Whether this is the result of slavery or purely coincidental is debatable.

ironquant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironquant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironquant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're spot on man it's totally true i can speak for myself. i'm black, ripped with a huge dong & i don't go down on women.

hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hlydon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So many uneducated people...So many uneducated theories...

Try doing some research or at least Googling the socioeconomic reasons black people are over-represented in athletics.

OP: Sorry you're not seeing the gains others are. How about working harder and smarter?

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hear there's a Discovery special in the works titled "Quest to find The Asian Mesomorph" hosted by Les Stroud

DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500) DuranX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Grits go a long way