Playharder44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best supplement for me?

Hey, im 17 years old and just recovered from a severe shoulder injury. I lost so much size and strength from just sitting around. I am not looking to sit on the sidelines this year, whats some things that you could recomend. I refuse to go from captain to water bitch!!!!!!! i dont know much about supplements, help!!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: whats the best supplement for me?

Originally posted by Playharder44
    Hey, im 17 years old and just recovered from a severe shoulder injury. I lost so much size and strength from just sitting around. I am not looking to sit on the sidelines this year, whats some things that you could recomend. I refuse to go from captain to water bitch!!!!!!! i dont know much about supplements, help!!
    If you don't know much about supplements you better start reading.

There is tons of information on this site about all the supplements you could ever want. So start by reading the stickies on the top of the page. Read the articles on the main page. Read about training and diet and protein powders and creatine. Do not ask any more questions until you have already looked for the information through the search function and the article listings.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50) furmanranger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the best supplements for anyone are a solid diet and a well planned training program

philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not that it should be counted as a supplement BUT protein powder and when you eat eat alot of protein. PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN. I can't say it enough.