r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Need to relax? Stressed? Looking for energy? SNS brings PEA-500 to the rescue!

how many of us in todays world are overstressed and run down and in search of something to relax us and yet allow us to still focus on the task at hand? here is 10 minutes worth of relaxation

NOT

who has time for that? or the patience for that? i dont know about you, but i have work to do and a workout to get done. i dont have time for any silly relaxation techniques!

Focus* Mood* Concentration* Mental Alertness*

PEA-500 Xtreme contains 500 mg of Phenylethylamine HCL (PEA) per capsule.

PEA is a natural neuromodulator in the brain that helps regulate mood, focus and stress. It is produced by the brain from the amino acid L-Phenylalanine. It is also present in cocoa and certain other foods in small amounts. Low levels of PEA are not thought to cause, but are commonly present in those with depression and ADD/ADHD.

PEA-500 Xtreme can be used by anyone looking to reduce stress or improve mood, focus, concentration, and alertness, whether for school, work, or other purposes.

PEA Xtreme is Commonly Used For:
    1. Focus*
    2. Stress Reduction*
    3. Mood Support*
    4. Improved Concentration & Mental Alertness*

PEA-500 Xtreme can be stacked with Serious Nutrition Solutions Focus XT, Adrena-G, Picamilon-150, or Piracetam capsules for improved, synergistic results.

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings Per Container: 240

Amount Per Serving:
    Phenylethylamine HCL - 500 mg

Directions:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.

Warning:
    This product is intended for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or any other medical or psychological conditions or if taking any medications without consulting with your doctor. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.
    Last edited by Doc.Happy; 09-25-2010 at 04:09 PM.
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000) SNS8778 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PEA-500 Xtreme is available in two sizes - 120 & 240 capsules, and will be available at a very good price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series Products -
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Featuring:
    Picamilon-50 & 150 mg caps; Agmatine caps; Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps; Huperzine A 99% caps; Adrena-G; Creatine Monohydrate 1200 & 600 grams; Phenibut XT; Reduce XT; Creatine E2 (CEE); Beta Alanine caps; Glucuronolactone caps; Green Tea (Ultra Potent); Yohimbine 2.5; PEA-500 Xtreme; SYN-30; TTA-500; RK-125 & RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones; & More.

TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000) TheBig3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1nd
    Blueprint 2.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128204651

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2st Great info Doc!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    2st Great info Doc!
    hahahha cut and paste my friend hehehe

i will say that i am definately going to be trying this product out! i need focus for cardio. i think that something like this might be just the ticket! decrease my dread, increase my energy and make it seem not so bad
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Big fan of PEA and the euphoria it gives. Glad to see this coming soon

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    hahahha cut and paste my friend hehehe

i will say that i am definately going to be trying this product out! i need focus for cardio. i think that something like this might be just the ticket! decrease my dread, increase my energy and make it seem not so bad
    One question Doc:

Can I have??

Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    One question Doc:

Can I have??
    well, my young friend, you are in luck because starting soon, like as soon as i can put it all together, we have a promo coming out where you can win some. how about them apples?

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Big fan of PEA and the euphoria it gives. Glad to see this coming soon
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh euphoria mmmmmmm i love euphoric feelings

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, my young friend, you are in luck because starting soon, like as soon as i can put it all together, we have a promo coming out where you can win some. how about them apples?
    I love me them Apples !

I have read interesting things about using pea/stims in synergy...

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I'll be grabbing some of this

...I was wondering when this would be out since it was llisted on the SNS Glucoronolactone bottle as a possible stack - Ha!

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When's this avail? Gonna snag a bottle or two

in search of euphoria

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post

in search of euphoria
    i would think you would be swimming in euporia at the Olympia!

the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round. its available, still waiting for it to get up on the site

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post

in search of euphoria
    If you're at the O, you're totally lucky, I wish I could go!

i would think you would be swimming in euporia at the Olympia!

the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round. its available, still waiting for it to get up on the site
    So just the usual, haha.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PEA is great stuff lol.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    PEA is great stuff lol.
    does that mean you have already experienced living in a state of euphoria?

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does that mean you have already experienced living in a state of euphoria?
    Yes I have . I'm going to try stacking it with focus xt later before studying.

Btw, heard 1g of PEA or more + 1 beer is awesome too

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Yes I have . I'm going to try stacking it with focus xt later before studying.

Btw, heard 1g of PEA or more + 1 beer is awesome too
    well then, you need to stay tuned because we are going to have a promo that includes Focus XT and your choice of any one product from the basic line

coming soon to a bb.com near you

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice to see this. More options from one of my favorite companies.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

well then, you need to stay tuned because we are going to have a promo that includes Focus XT and your choice of any one product from the basic line

coming soon to a bb.com near you
    Perfect, looking forward to it.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Thanks

Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    good to see your excitement

Perfect, looking forward to it.
    sometime in the next 24 hrs, be watching