Thread: Ab workout

christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100)

Ab workout

Hi. Im 20 years old, 170cm tall and currently weight 135 pounds. I have been bulking for two months but since then i have gain too much belly fat and started cutting. I want to get abs before i start bulking again.
    Currently im following this workout
    - sit up
    - flat bench lying leg raise
    - jackknice sit up
    - flat bench leg plull in
    - toe touchers
    -crunches
    - reverse crunches
    but can only manage to do 1 set with 15 repeats of each exercise.
    Should i keep doing this, or what can you guys reccomend me to do.

reference in profile picture
    Last edited by christianng5; 11-12-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I ask why you bulked in the first place ? Then started cutting to get abs just so you can bulk again ?

What's your end game and goal ?
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was super thin, and have gained a kinda lean body. Im comfortable with my chest and arms right now, so my next step is to get abs

PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by christianng5 View Post
    I was super thin, and have gained a kinda lean body. Im comfortable with my chest and arms right now, so my next step is to get abs
    You just need to cut to see abs bro