Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Teen - Whey protein?

So, I turned 14 a few weeks ago. I do fullbody workouts at the gym 3x a week, and I also do some MMA training on the days that I don't go to the gym.

Naturally, this leads me into asking if someone my age would benefit from protein shakes?
    I've read somewhere that excess protein at a young age would do little good, but it's always good to verify it somehow, even on a bodybuilding forum.

Anyone around 14 y/o taking protein supplements? Will someone of that age benefit from it, and if so, which ones should I choose?
    Last edited by Soultrapp; 11-07-2018 at 08:57 PM.

TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000) TLWeight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Soultrapp View Post
    So, I turned 14 a few weeks ago. I do fullbody workouts at the gym 3x a week, and I also do some MMA training on the days that I don't go to the gym.

Naturally, this leads me into asking if someone my age would benefit from protein shakes?
    I've read somewhere that excess protein at a young age would do little good, but it's always good to verify it somehow, even on a bodybuilding forum.

Anyone around 14 y/o taking protein supplements? Will someone of that age benefit from it, and if so, which ones should I choose?
    I’m 16 i only drink it when there’s barely food in the house or I don’t have enough time to eat. I’d rather eat food
    Stuff is pretty nasty tbh.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is nothing magical about whey. If you are getting adequate protein from your diet then there is going to be no additional benefit gained from whey.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gdelre62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Usually protein supplements are taken when you can't meet your needs for the day. Depending on if you get enough grams for your bodyweight they may or may not be needed. If you write down what you eat in a day I can tell you if you can benefit or not. Either way they can't hurt you
    #62 on Northwestern Lehigh's Boys Varsity
    http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/gabe-del-re/NsKp0aogEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/default.htm?

pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500) pinggolfer96 is not very helpful. (-500)

being that you hit your minimum intake, theres nothing wrong with eating "excess protein" it just means more calories after hitting your minimum. and actually, with you going into puberty soon and increased test levels and overall growth .....you need more protein/ kcals anyways

christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100) christianng5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I take protein because i cant get enough from my diet

PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PowerBrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey it´s not a must,but if you have problem to hit your protein intake drink it !