justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justjaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement for nerve damage?

Does anyone know of any supplements that are supposed tohelp with nerve damage? I have severe nerve damage from degenerative disk disease and the spinal column is actually deteriorating as well and has caused severe weakness in my left leg as well as considerable pain from this. I am trying to work out to help strengthen my core as well as possible, but I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that might be used to help with nerve damage as well. I have tried numerous prescription drugs such as Lyrica and Neurontin, but no help from them. Trying to think outside the box to see if there is anything that can help with this.

psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) psiconoclast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine/Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate - those are the only supplements I know of that might have an impact on nerve growth. I've seen reference to the idea that they behave similar to NGF (nerve growth factor), but I'm not at all qualified to know beyond that.

Stem cell therapy is probably the best bet (long term, as it is still being developed) for a definite medical solution to this kind of problem. There is some evidence that donating blood may increase the number of stem cells in the blood supply (I can't find the original reference, but they discovered it in women, because women recovered more quickly from certain things, and it was tied to menstruation, although blood donors showed similar characteristics) - if your doctor feels that donating blood would not hurt you, you might want to give that a shot as well.

However, in the meantime, I would strongly suggest taking up meditation. Meditation lowers stress and boosts the body's natural healing mechanisms. IMHO, your best bet is to eat as healthily as possible, take a good vitamin regiment, get such exercise as you can without aggravating the underlying problem, and start in on the meditation.

Good luck!
    If you can't show it, you don't know it.