JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100)

Resistance band's color code?

According to the search results, it goes:

Yellow (thin)
    Red (medium)
    Green (heavy)
    Blue (extra heavy)
    Black (special heavy)
    Silver (super heavy)

Can anyone validate this?
    I need something mobile, will probably go with extra heavy because I'm not special yet

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    What brand?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Depends on the brand. You can follow this link for info and charts on EFS's short bands. I'm not sure if they have a chart for the long bands, but they use the same color codes for both the short and long.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/band_strength.htm

FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think Elite changed their color code, but now it's consistent for short and long.

I have one long black EFS band, it's super heavy.
    "I am only one man, but I am a strong man."
    -FGR 2010.

You don't want the following day's local newspaper headline to be "Dumbass dies on an AirDyne".
    -weisgarb 2013

"Word of warning to whom it may concern: Picking up a 226lb atlas stone and putting it in your car's trunk is easy compared to getting it out of said trunk."
    -Xephonics, 2010

yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yitmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JonnyDarko View Post

Yellow (thin)
    Red (medium)
    Green (heavy)
    Blue (extra heavy)
    Black (special heavy)
    Silver (super heavy)

I need something mobile, will probably go with extra heavy because I'm not special yet
    Yes this is for the theraband series which do have latex in them. There are other systems like care-ex(non-latex), and theratubes which is a similar product as theraband-same company just tubes vs bands- a little harder to handle without handles. There are the TO series which are different color scheme for their tubes-easier to adjust(orange is the hardest color).

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonnyDarko View Post

Yellow (thin)
    Red (medium)
    Green (heavy)
    Blue (extra heavy)
    Black (special heavy)
    Silver (super heavy)

It all depends on which brand you are looking at.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FatGymRat View Post
    I think Elite changed their color code, but now it's consistent for short and long.

I have one long black EFS band, it's super heavy.
    OK, I found this in my secret stash spot.

EliteFTS banmd calibration spreadsheet, saved as an image.

Here you go. (mind you, this is for their short bands)

"I am only one man, but I am a strong man."
    -FGR 2010.

You don't want the following day's local newspaper headline to be "Dumbass dies on an AirDyne".
    -weisgarb 2013

"Word of warning to whom it may concern: Picking up a 226lb atlas stone and putting it in your car's trunk is easy compared to getting it out of said trunk."
    -Xephonics, 2010

JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100) JonnyDarko is not very well liked. (-100)
    So far I've looked over probably 2 or 3 dozen different manufacturers, some of them very obviously the same product but commissioned by a different company so a different label is screen printed on.
    The EFS look great for throwing on free weights or building your own machine but not what I'm looking for. They did get me drafting up some killer machines using cheap 2 inch PVC and lazy susan swivels which are also cheap and handle massive weight loads. A good coat of paint and some self upholstered seats, you'd have some professional, complex machines for next to nothing!

Aside from a few random producers, the key I submitted is the same for majority of them. Many having the big selling point of being 99.95% soluble protein free latex. I don't have a latex allergy so it means nothing to me..not like I intended to strap these things through my armpits or chew on them anyway

My Weider machine didn't have enough resistance, gets overly fatiguing and somewhat boring after a few months of daily use and weights are too bulky and pricey for me at the present so a couple sets of these should do the trick.
    I suspect a year of heavy use will compromise them but so far I can't find any data on how long they can be expected to last.

Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea OP this post website seems to say the same thing as you about the color code resistance type.

Resistance Bands Color Code
    Last edited by Palermo1; 06-21-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    "In order to succeed you must fail so, don't be afraid to make mistakes."

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    [Kind of an old thread, but what the heck...]

Too bad they didn't do it this way for those of us who dabble in electronics...

Here are the color codes for Lifeline USA resistance cables:

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14