stlrasmus88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm Bulking up - Hows this stack for gaining some mass?

I have my diet and training in place just wanting to know if anyone has any suggestions on these supplements I am taking. I'm currently 5'7" and 150lbs and its not to easy for me to gain a bunch of weight but I'm hoping to gain some mass with these.

Axis Labs Creatine Ethyl Ester
    ON Serious Mass
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    GN Superpump 250
    Multivitamin

By the way the protein flavor is Mint chocolate...has anyone tried this? Hows the flavor?

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stlrasmus88 View Post
    I have my diet and training in place just wanting to know if anyone has any suggestions on these supplements I am taking. I'm currently 5'7" and 150lbs and its not to easy for me to gain a bunch of weight but I'm hoping to gain some mass with these.

Axis Labs Creatine Ethyl Ester
    ON Serious Mass
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    GN Superpump 250
    Multivitamin

By the way the protein flavor is Mint chocolate...has anyone tried this? Hows the flavor?
    Real Mass > Serious mass imo..
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    Real Mass > Serious mass imo..
    Thanks, I actually hadn't heard of that one. I'll look in on it.

Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine ethyl ester=scam
    Weight gainer=make your own
    Superpump=wasted money, buy food instead
    Add fish oil
    The On protein is okay
    I support Mixelflick's "The Blueprint"

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

No more excuses, its time to transform into a god

Originally Posted by Dacookie View Post
    Add fish oil
    The On protein is okay
    Ouch haha....But thanks, I'm looking for all suggestions so even the bad are good. I've used Superpump before though and I could tell a difference so I'll have to disagree with that one

Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ouch haha....But thanks, I'm looking for all suggestions so even the bad are good. I've used Superpump before though and I could tell a difference so I'll have to disagree with that one
    Placebo effect.Caffeine on its own and creatine mono is the same performance wise.

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Add fish oil
    The On protein is okay
    Have to agree with everything here, especially on making your own gainer. Oats, peanut butter, protein, fruit, milk, yogurt, whatever you want just throw it in there and drink. Infinitely more healthy than the standard weight gainer sold here, more versatile, and more delicious. Instead of creatine ethyl ester go for Trinitine, Orotine, or just plain ol creatine mono.

EDIT: I've tried both strawberry and mint Myofusion. IMO strawberry is better tasting but the mint is pretty good as well.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    Have to agree with everything here, especially on making your own gainer. Oats, peanut butter, protein, fruit, milk, yogurt, whatever you want just throw it in there and drink. Infinitely more healthy than the standard weight gainer sold here, more versatile, and more delicious. Instead of creatine ethyl ester go for Trinitine, Orotine, or just plain ol creatine mono.

EDIT: I've tried both strawberry and mint Myofusion. IMO strawberry is better tasting but the mint is pretty good as well.
    I just bought trinitine, what am i to expect of it against something like green mag?

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just bought trinitine, what am i to expect of it against something like green mag?
    I've only been on it for about 3 weeks so I'm just now seeing the strength gains, which so far aren't amazing but should become more pronounced as I hit the 4 week mark. Endurance has been great though, started feeling much better on cardio days just 10 days in and I can now run 1.5 miles in 11ish minutes without stopping (ain't much but significantly better than were I was at a month ago). I'd say give Trinitine a try, Omega Sports is good people.
    It has words and stuff

Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post

When you guys are talking about making your own gainer with oats are you saying just plain dry oats you are throwing in there? I've never made my own gainer so I don't really know where to start

When you guys are talking about making your own gainer with oats are you saying just plain dry oats you are throwing in there? I've never made my own gainer so I don't really know where to start
    Cream is the ticket

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes but put everything in the blender.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Here's my gainer, which usually serves as my breakfast

16 oz whole milk
    1 cup whole oats (can be grinded with a coffee grinder, I just throw them in there)
    1/2 cup mixed berries
    1 banana
    1 spoonful of natural peanut butter
    1 scoop myofusion
    handful of ice cubes

You can add other things such as yogurt or honey or just use the above recipe, it's really up to you. If you search I'm sure you'll find other gainer recipes as well.
    It has words and stuff