zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

H-drol, 11-sterone, stano-drol cycle

I will be starting this in the next couple of weeks.

pre load week 1 with cycle support
    2-7 h-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
    2-7 stano-drol 450/450/600/600/600/600
    7-9 11-sterone 450/450/600
    10-14 nolva + activate xtreme

AI's cycle support throughout, as well as a multi, fishoil, cissus, DHEA and taurine.

any thoughts or ideas to reconstruct the cycle?

YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zxzx View Post

AI's cycle support throughout, as well as a multi, fishoil, cissus, DHEA and taurine.

hello there, i have a few ideas about your upcoming cycle. i like the layout of it a lot and im glad to see you got your support supps down and so forth.

i dont think you should include the DHEA though, i think that would be overload. the tricky thing with DHEA is it helps your body where its lacking, and if your test is going to be high from the h-drol,etc so it could actually produce estro sides which is had to many upon many.

and the 11-sterone is an excellent product, i love the compound. i like how its at the end of your cycle , your bridging it right to PCT?

other than that, i think you well prepared, best of luck with your cycle ill def be wanting to see your progress, your gonna have some awesome gains
    For any questions about supplements or nutrition visit - http://yoursupplementguy.blogspot.com/

Kobe on his way to # 6 kobekobe's Avatar
    kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're going to need AT LEAST 650mg of 11-Sterone to see the effects you want. Trust me. Dose it literally as high as you can afford to, a gram a day would be optimal. Take my word for it.

zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thank you for the DHEA fact. I was told it helps with preventing lethargy from the PHs. and that's why I picked some
    up. I may not use it now though.

yes I plan on bridging the 11-sterone straight to PCT( nolva + test booster). would that be okay?

yeah I bought 4 bottles. I may just do two weeks at 850?

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you should drop one of the products from the cycle for safety and cost reasons and save it for later use.

If this is your first cycle start with the Stano+11Sterone and then a solo HDrol later.

cost isn't really important. but I may do what you suggested in splitting them up for safety reasons. this is my first PH cycle

also, should I keep the same diet throughout every week? or change my diet from weeks 2-7 to 7-10 to PCT?

I aim for 3500-4000 calories a day

pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

i hope this isnt your first cycle but i hope u know what your doing. As listed everything looks good ! Keep us updated on the results, have u thought about maybe logging this here on the forums?
    6-Pack coming Soon!

(Reps will be repaid)

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why so much for your first cycle? I would've just done the h-drol and possible some dermacrine.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would suggest keeping it simple for your first cycle. Maybe just stick to the hdrol with the 11oxo bridge, and save the stanz for later

wouldn't a solo stano drol cycle be pretty weak? I would need to stack it with something I feel like.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wouldn't a solo stano drol cycle be pretty weak? I would need to stack it with something I feel like.
    I didn't say run it alone, just save it for a later cycle. Keep it to one compound for your first run, since you have no experience in dealing with the sides

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IME Stanodrol and 11-Sterone are similar, not chemically, but in the effect they'll have on you except 11-Sterone is more effective with less sides. Both will increase strength, vascularity, muscle hardness and have a slight leaning effect but neither are good solo mass builders. Yes they're better stacked with something else but previous posters are right, stacking 3 PH's for your first cycle isn't a good idea since if you get sides you won't know which PH is causing them so won't know how to adjust your cycle.