pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My first mdrol cycle

Ok, so i have been working out for about 6 months, probably more and i don;t see any great results. i;m taking my porten shakes, used creatine and halo, nothing works.
    So now i;m gonna try to go big, going on my first cycle of mdrol.
    i wa sthinking abour 10/10/20 but doing some reasearch this seems pretty poor. So probably 10/20/20. What do you people think.
    Also. ill be taking stuff to protect my lver, before i start with th emdrol, also when i;m using it and after.
    I wanna post my progress here with pics and all that.
    If you have any advice, would be great.

allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) allanhouston90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 OP dies.
    Play basketball.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you can't gain without steroids, you can't gain with em either.

pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pedude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    well bro, i;m about to start on that **** in a couple of weeks, i'm gonna have a like a prep week and then we'll see

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this...and you've been working out for 6 months??? and hdrol did NOTHING? bro you're phuckin up bad.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000)
    6 months time and no results?

Check:

-Diet
    -Training
    -Rest

One or a variation of these is not optimal, thus your lack of gains. Anything you may obtain on cycle, you will lose on pct.

That being said,

10/20/20 > 10/10/20. A fourth week can be added depending on how you feel.

Nolva: 30/20/20/10

YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YourSuppGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pedude View Post
    Ok, so i have been working out for about 6 months, probably more and i don;t see any great results. i;m taking my porten shakes, used creatine and halo, nothing works.
    i wa sthinking abour 10/10/20 but doing some reasearch this seems pretty poor. So probably 10/20/20. What do you people think.
    Also. ill be taking stuff to protect my lver, before i start with th emdrol, also when i;m using it and after.
    with 6 months of working out, i know you have much more time to grow naturally with good rest, lots of calories, etc...but if your going to use a PH i dont know if i would suggest using m-drol as your first cycle. m-drol is very potent and can have some nasty sides.

for your first PH cycle i would suggest something much more mild so you can assess how your body will react and see what type of gains you get. many of the "mild" PHs give excellent results without the harsh sides. If you'd like more ideas of some cycles and extra support supps to run along with it to maximize results, please post on my blog so i can further assist
    For any questions about supplements or nutrition visit - http://yoursupplementguy.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by mcgruff40 View Post

Check:

-Diet
    -Training
    -Rest

One or a variation of these is not optimal, thus your lack of gains. Anything you may obtain on cycle, you will lose on pct.

That being said,

yeah i don;t get a lot of sleep because of freaking work, i try to workout 4-5 days a week, eat like 6 meals a day, including 3 protein shakes. i think i have bad genes. tha's why i wanna tru something drastic bro.

Kobe on his way to # 6 kobekobe's Avatar
    kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50) kobekobe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    this...and you've been working out for 6 months??? and hdrol did NOTHING? bro you're phuckin up bad.
    maybe he edited but where did he ever mention h-drol?

illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is true OP..

if your not gaining and youve only been working out 6mnths YOUR doing something wrong. fix your diet read up on nutrition and maybe a new training plan.. you should still be seeing some pretty awesome gains if your doing it right, im coming up to 2 yrs now and im still seeing good results naturally

MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I REP BACK.....IF I REP YOU AND YOU DON'T REP ME BACK PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR A NEG ON RECHARGE (srs)

Originally Posted by mcgruff40 View Post

Check:

-Diet
    -Training
    -Rest

That being said,

yeah i know i'll lose some of the gains, but i read that if u always keep some gains and that would be cool, so u sayig 10/20/20... thnaks bro

bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000)

Advice? Bro, you need tough love...and here it is.

a) you're a moron

b) if you didn't gain on Hdrol, you're not going to gain on Mdrol

c) you clearly have some massive issues in how you eat/workout/rest...****ing MASSIVE

d) the last thing you need are more steroids

e) I'm afraid to even ask if you know what a SERM is

It sounds like you're overtraining and the most dominant thing in your body is cortisol...if you don't know what that is...wow

You can't be eating anywhere near enough. Unless your eating around 4000 calories a day, you're not going to gain dick on a PH. Maybe a lean bulk, but again with your workout...that's not gonna happen. Hell I eat 4000 calories per day on a bulk and I'm natural. If I was running gear, I'd be eating 5000 a day +

I don't even need to know the details...

- Save the Mdrol for when you're a big boy and ready to play int he big leagues.
    - Buy Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength and do it
    - Buy lots of Milk/Steak/Chicken/Tuna and eat!

mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000) mcgruff40 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah i don;t get a lot of sleep because of freaking work, i try to workout 4-5 days a week, eat like 6 meals a day, including 3 protein shakes. i think i have bad genes. tha's why i wanna tru something drastic bro.
    "If you want it bad enough you will find a way; If you don't, you will find an excuse."

"It's all about hard work & dedication, screw genetic potential, it's about your drive."

MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i know i'll lose some of the gains, but i read that if u always keep some gains and that would be cool, so u sayig 10/20/20... thnaks bro
    Anyone else feeling a troll on this one?
    I REP BACK.....IF I REP YOU AND YOU DON'T REP ME BACK PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR A NEG ON RECHARGE (srs)

Originally Posted by bomb1977 View Post
    Advice? Bro, you need tough love...and here it is.

a) you're a moron

b) if you didn't gain on Hdrol, you're not going to gain on Mdrol

c) you clearly have some massive issues in how you eat/workout/rest...****ing MASSIVE

d) the last thing you need are more steroids

e) I'm afraid to even ask if you know what a SERM is

It sounds like you're overtraining and the most dominant thing in your body is cortisol...if you don't know what that is...wow

You can't be eating anywhere near enough. Unless your eating around 4000 calories a day, you're not going to gain dick on a PH. Maybe a lean bulk, but again with your workout...that's not gonna happen. Hell I eat 4000 calories per day on a bulk and I'm natural. If I was running gear, I'd be eating 5000 a day +

I don't even need to know the details...

- Save the Mdrol for when you're a big boy and ready to play int he big leagues.
    - Buy Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength and do it
    - Buy lots of Milk/Steak/Chicken/Tuna and eat!
    never used hdrol

bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kobekobe View Post
    maybe he edited but where did he ever mention h-drol?
    never used hdrol
    Halo = Halodrol clone made by Iron Labs
    H-Drol = Halodrol clone made by CEL

Therfore Halo = H-Drol

Wow you don't even know what you have put in your body, I couln't be any less impressed at this point in time.

I'm done with this poster, have fun killing yourself...

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wonder if he's talking about Muscletech Halo:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/anabolichalo.html

bradleyj0808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradleyj0808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradleyj0808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradleyj0808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradleyj0808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradleyj0808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bomb1977 View Post
    Halo = Halodrol clone made by Iron Labs
    H-Drol = Halodrol clone made by CEL

Therfore Halo = H-Drol

Wow you don't even know what you have put in your body, I couln't be any less impressed at this point in time.

I'm done with this poster, have fun killing yourself...
    I'm thinking he meant anabolic halo from muscle tech.... i hope! lol! I think everyone goes thru the whole muscle tech is god thing.

MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check tunedsports for some advice on mdrol, they have a page dedicated to it. Make sure you do it right. I gained on it, but you really do hafta eat clean dude. I tried a dirty bulk on mdrol and lost a lot (not all) of the mass I put on during cycle. I would hit a 4 week cycle, depending on how you feel, but never go above 20 mg.

It can be done right, and although I understand why you want to go there, I do believe you'd be better off stacking a natty test booster and rearranging your fitness routine. Either way, good luck and be sure to stack the necessary support supps.

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OPs gotta be a troll guys.

if troll: lulz
    if not troll: even more lulz

edit: are you guys seriously trying to help this idiot? seriously just let him do what he wants we dont need him in the gene pool.

Originally Posted by MR_HESS View Post
    Check tunedsports for some advice on mdrol, they have a page dedicated to it. Make sure you do it right. I gained on it, but you really do hafta eat clean dude. I tried a dirty bulk on mdrol and lost a lot (not all) of the mass I put on during cycle. I would hit a 4 week cycle, depending on how you feel, but never go above 20 mg.

It can be done right, and although I understand why you want to go there, I do believe you'd be better off stacking a natty test booster and rearranging your fitness routine. Either way, good luck and be sure to stack the necessary support supps.
    i did check that, thanks bro

distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50) distantarray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i did check that, thanks bro
    Like what everyone else said, 6months is hardly enough time to tell if you have bad genetics, probably just a bad workout/diet routine. Research research research, it doesn't matter how many meals you eat if your not hitting the calories required. If your not eating atleast 4,000 calories this is where your probably making a mistake since your probably an ectomorph.

But regardless if you going to take care of your liver etc that's fine, but 6months is hardly long enough imo for mdrol cause your muscles will outgrow your joints pretty fken fast, you'll gain mass but at the cost of your joints and ligaments, if your have to take it, I'd go on a few months of joint support first, with taking whey or casein protein you should be getting plenty of calcium. Now focus on strengthening up your joints, and double check if your form is correct to help avoid injury to your joints.

Just a word of advice cause I have friends who went on Mdrol within first 6months and is all in pain, few can't even bench anymore cause messed up joints. Glucosamine + msm is your friend.

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Halo, like you play the xbox game Halo? i dont think that will help you gain muscle bro, well maybe on ur thumbs,

kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
    Just a word of advice cause I have friends who went on Mdrol within first 6months and is all in pain, few can't even bench anymore cause messed up joints. Glucosamine + msm is your friend.

ditto that man.. i know plenty of people who had f***ed up wrists from Ph and aas use, poor guys haven't heard of something called water retention

MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MR_HESS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, it seems like there are just so many things you have to worry about. I really put muscles high up on my list of priorities, but with Mdrol there are just sooo many negatives. You really don't realize until you do it how freaking bad it can be...

Just consider......

sore joints - sore as s---! you have trouble walking sometimes
    acne - nasty sore on your shoulders, back, and face
    lethargy - really the only motivation to lift is that you are getting bigger
    depression - not severe, but you arent always yourself
    leaky nips - prob the worst side, the onset of gyno isnt far at this point
    shrunken testes - it will happen, not a doubt

And this is just on cycle, there are plenty more and they get more severe during pct.

- loss of some gains
    - low libido
    - paying a ton of money to do it right....

Like I said, I had to do it myself to figure it out, but it really might not be worth it, unless I just reacted worse than most would to this compound.

Originally Posted by distantarray View Post
    Like what everyone else said, 6months is hardly enough time to tell if you have bad genetics, probably just a bad workout/diet routine. Research research research, it doesn't matter how many meals you eat if your not hitting the calories required. If your not eating atleast 4,000 calories this is where your probably making a mistake since your probably an ectomorph.

But regardless if you going to take care of your liver etc that's fine, but 6months is hardly long enough imo for mdrol cause your muscles will outgrow your joints pretty fken fast, you'll gain mass but at the cost of your joints and ligaments, if your have to take it, I'd go on a few months of joint support first, with taking whey or casein protein you should be getting plenty of calcium. Now focus on strengthening up your joints, and double check if your form is correct to help avoid injury to your joints.

great advice thanks bro

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never ceases to amaze me how stupid some people are