MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)

Canadian shipping

Has anyone had their protein powders ripped open and checked when going through customs???

AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been ordering protein from BB.com for 3 years now (probably 10-12 orders, always with protein) and that's never happened.

Did it happen to you? I've ordered ON, Myofusion and XF and had no problems.
    BULKING

Current: 183 lbs
    Goal: 195 lbs by December

MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes. I don't think it was customs anymore. Apparently Canada Post damaged my "mail" (my order) and it was 10lbs of whey protein (which is packaged in a thick plastic bag and then cardboard box - Dymatize Nutrition). They wrapped a big thing that I didn't see on the box stating an apology for there could be damage to my mail as it went through the "mailstream" which could mean going through customs? I'll be calling them tomorrow thats for sure.

I just don't understand how something could have hit my parcel so hard to rip through the cardboard and the plastic bag. There had to have been someone taking the whey protein out and did something to it.
    Last edited by MusclePack; 09-22-2010 at 09:31 PM.

AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) AAroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MusclePack View Post
    Yes. I don't think it was customs anymore. Apparently Canada Post damaged my "mail" (my order) and it was 10lbs of whey protein (which is packaged in a thick plastic bag and then cardboard box - Dymatize Nutrition). They wrapped a big thing that I didn't see on the box stating an apology for there could be damage to my mail as it went through the "mailstream" which could mean going through customs? I'll be calling them tomorrow thats for sure.
    Oh brutal. Good luck with that. I've had some bad luck with Canada Post this past year, broken glasses, damaged packages, returned mail, etc... Pretty annoyting and they make it really hard to deal with if you have a complaint.

Last Christmas I ordered a bunch of beer glasses to split among some long time friends and out of 8 only 2 made it unbroken. Something sharp had clearly penetrated the box but Canada Post said there was something wrong with the packaging and I should talk to the seller.
    BULKING

Current: 183 lbs
    Goal: 195 lbs by December

JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AAroc View Post
    Oh brutal. Good luck with that. I've had some bad luck with Canada Post this past year, broken glasses, damaged packages, returned mail, etc... Pretty annoyting and they make it really hard to deal with if you have a complaint.

Last Christmas I ordered a bunch of beer glasses to split among some long time friends and out of 8 only 2 made it unbroken. Something sharp had clearly penetrated the box but Canada Post said there was something wrong with the packaging and I should talk to the seller.
    Canada Post - Bunch of Faulkers I tell you!

(I'm originally from Toronto and just moved to Sydney)

Yea, they must have taken it out of the box that it was shipped in and took a knife/hammer or something to it. I honestly don't get how another parcel would spear through this cardboard and plastic and make a huge hole like this. I wouldn't be surprised when their workers are checking through the mail that they decide to ruin things and bash it. It had to have been someone doing it on purpose to make a hole like this.

bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've never had an issue with Canada Post, they have never done me any wrong. It doesn't cost that much more to package an item well and slap a few fragile stickers on it. I don't sell anymore, but I would always take an extra 2-3 bucks ontop of the shipping for packing items like bubble wrap, popcorn or whatever else was needed.

Personally I don't care how much the shipping costs, as long as the product arrives in one piece and in a decent amount of time. Just don't ding me 35 bucks for shipping when it only cost you 11 bucks to send it. Make a buck or two, don't get greedy.

Customs, well that's just a matter of filling out the forms in a creative way where you're not telling a bold lie...but you're not exactly telling the truth either The packages all go through an x-Ray machine and the tech sees an outline of the product, that's all. As long as what the customs tag says adds up to what they see on the x-ray, it passes through with no issue. The have bigger fish to fry than some kid trying to import some "vitamins"

JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MusclePack View Post
    Yea, they must have taken it out of the box that it was shipped in and took a knife/hammer or something to it. I honestly don't get how another parcel would spear through this cardboard and plastic and make a huge hole like this. I wouldn't be surprised when their workers are checking through the mail that they decide to ruin things and bash it. It had to have been someone doing it on purpose to make a hole like this.
    I wonder if they made a small hole through the box and a slit through the bag just to get a tiny sample and make sure it's protein powder and the slit just ended up tearing more and became a big rip?

Yea, I have no clue. I read a bit from the Canada Post website and apparently I can call in and get a case going which within 20 days I will know what happened. Other than that I was debating whether to throw it out or not. I just ain't that big on consuming something that is opened like this. What a waste of 10lbs of whey protein.

T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally, I always go with the FedEx option. I hate waiting for USPS/Canada Post, sometimes I have waited as long as 20+ days for an order to arrive using the standard shipping. With FedEx I wait 4 days max, usually takes 3.
    I don't expect success, I train for it.