Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation Ehh, when should I cut? Need your opinions.

5'11 - 6'0 tall.
    180 pounds.
    11-13% bodyfat.
    Most likely 11 or 12% though, but I say 13 at the highest to be safe.

And so you guys know where I'm at; I've been bulking, and plan on competing in about 8ish months.

What are your opinions? Thanks

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DrBis View Post
    5'11 - 6'0 tall.
    180 pounds.
    11-13% bodyfat.
    Most likely 11 or 12% though, but I say 13 at the highest to be safe.

And so you guys know where I'm at; I've been bulking, and plan on competing in about 8ish months.

What are your opinions? Thanks
    eeeehhhh u might be pushing it to be competing in 8 months. In general, I wouldnt cut til ur pushing 16% bf, then cut down.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wygdwicfy View Post
    eeeehhhh u might be pushing it to be competing in 8 months. In general, I wouldnt cut til ur pushing 16% bf, then cut down.
    Not really, I plan on doing a cycle or two somewhere within the time frame.
    But thanks for your input.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really, I plan on doing a cycle or two somewhere within the time frame.
    But thanks for your input.
    a cycle of PH?

Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

a cycle of PH?
    That or AAS, but I might have to stick with PH for a cycle or two, then move up to AAS.
    I just don't think I'm ready for AAS yet. So I'm researching it for a while and we'll see where I go.

That or AAS, but I might have to stick with PH for a cycle or two, then move up to AAS.
    I just don't think I'm ready for AAS yet. So I'm researching it for a while and we'll see where I go.
    not bitching at you im just curious...

why?
    1K+

not bitching at you im just curious...

why?
    No I understand where you're coming from haha.
    Well, I'm really into BodyBuilding and I have dreams and goals that I want to make come true basically and will make them come true with health being the first priority. I also will hopefully get my Pro card within my early 20's. I'm late teens right now.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, I'm really into BodyBuilding and I have dreams and goals that I want to make come true basically and will make come true with health being the first priority. I also will hopefully get my Pro card within my early 20's. I'm late teens right now.
    Lmfao pro card in early 20s. You sir are dilusional. I bet you don't have a clue what it takes to get a pro card, the hell you'll endure. My god dude come on now. You really think it's that easy?
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000) drummaboyyyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    how old are you Drbis
    ☆☆☆¢v¢☆☆☆

Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Lmfao pro card in early 20s. You sir are dilusional. I bet you don't have a clue what it takes to get a pro card, the hell you'll endure. My god dude come on now. You really think it's that easy?
    Ha strong post brah. I do have a clue, I've been over this before. Yes I know the drugs involved, yes I know what it takes, and yes I realize it won't be easy. Why do you think I love BodyBuilding? Because it gives me a challenge, and I love everything about it. I have dreams. AND GUESS WHAT? I'm sticking with them. Your words won't bring me down, neither will the next person's. This is a lifestyle, not a day on day off deal for me. Next time before you assume I'm some random "kid" on the street thinking I'll pop pills and become Mr. O, think a bit and ask without coming off as such a prick. Thanks.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ha strong post brah. I do have a clue, I've been over this before. Yes I know the drugs involved, yes I know what it takes, and yes I realize it won't be easy. Why do you think I love BodyBuilding? Because it gives me a challenge, and I love everything about it. I have dreams. AND GUESS WHAT? I'm sticking with them. Your words won't bring me down, neither will the next person's. This is a lifestyle, not a day on day off deal for me. Next time before you assume I'm some random "kid" on the street thinking I'll pop pills and become Mr. O, think a bit and ask without coming off as such a prick. Thanks.
    Lol no, you really don't have a clue. No one does until they actually get there. Bro I'm not the average gym goer. I've seen people go through hell and back trying to get their pro cards. Best friends, family. I've seen it all. You have no idea what your about to get into if you try and go for a pro card. Obviously you realize it'll take hard work, but what you don't realize is honestly how dangerous and rediculously costly it'll be. You better have a damn good source of income, because your gonna be doing G4P if you don't. Spending 30,000$ a year minimum on drugs, not including food or whatever the **** other supps or peptides your injecting. Your gonna be living frugally, no wife will ever want to support you. No tv, no entertainment. All your money goes to food and drugs. This will be your entire life.

Also, obviously you know simple compounds I'm guessing. Hope you like needles bro, 10-15 injections a day (varying from day to day) sounds wonderful doesn't it?

Oh and the best part is, even if you get your pro card, you still will be in living hell. You'll make hardly any money, because all you make off bbing is from the comps, which is ****. Unless your a top 100 competitor.
    There's over 2000 IFBB pros. Good luck getting to the top.
    Oh and synthol, if you didn't think you'd be using it ever, will become part of your cycles. Small amounts of oil injected over a long period of time stretches the fascia allowing more room for growth. Slin as well, too much and you'll go hyperglycemic and die. The most dangerous compound is slin, yet it's musclebuilding properties when used correctly are incredible.

So do you honestly know what your getting into? Or must I go on? Because I can honestly call you right now and give you a good talk for hours about how horrible it is.

After saying all that, I too wish to be a pro someday.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Lol no, you really don't have a clue. No one does until they actually get there. Bro I'm not the average gym goer. I've seen people go through hell and back trying to get their pro cards. Best friends, family. I've seen it all. You have no idea what your about to get into if you try and go for a pro card. Obviously you realize it'll take hard work, but what you don't realize is honestly how dangerous and rediculously costly it'll be. You better have a damn good source of income, because your gonna be doing G4P if you don't. Spending 30,000$ a year minimum on drugs, not including food or whatever the **** other supps or peptides your injecting. Your gonna be living frugally, no wife will ever want to support you. No tv, no entertainment. All your money goes to food and drugs. This will be your entire life.

Also, obviously you know simple compounds I'm guessing. Hope you like needles bro, 10-15 injections a day (varying from day to day) sounds wonderful doesn't it?

Oh and the best part is, even if you get your pro card, you still will be in living hell. You'll make hardly any money, because all you make off bbing is from the comps, which is ****. Unless your a top 100 competitor.
    There's over 2000 IFBB pros. Good luck getting to the top.
    Oh and synthol, if you didn't think you'd be using it ever, will become part of your cycles. Small amounts of oil injected over a long period of time stretches the fascia allowing more room for growth. Slin as well, too much and you'll go hyperglycemic and die. The most dangerous compound is slin, yet it's musclebuilding properties when used correctly are incredible.

So do you honestly know what your getting into? Or must I go on? Because I can honestly call you right now and give you a good talk for hours about how horrible it is.

After saying all that, I too wish to be a pro someday.
    Alot of terrible assumptions...but yep, knew all of that brah. And I doubt you've actually seen people go through things such as losing friendships/relationships. You're new to BodyBuilding as well..

Anyways, back on to the topic. What do you guys think?

Alot of terrible assumptions...but yep, knew all of that brah.
    Mmk bro, this isn't even the half of it tbh. Haven't even gotten into deeper parts of it, just raw basics. Whatever floats your boat, hope you know what your doing.

Um, yes I have. My dad went for a pro card, one of my good friends who got me ready for my comp tried going for one. I've seen what it's done.

And I've been lifting for almost 3 years, not a noobie brah. 2 years competitively.

As for cutting, never cut unless cutting for a comp IMO if you want to compete. There's no need, take the time to have a killer offseason. Compete once a year

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Mmk bro, this isn't even the half of it tbh. Haven't even gotten into deeper parts of it, just raw basics. Whatever floats your boat, hope you know what your doing.
    Look, I'm totally open to hearing things about it, so feel free to PM me if you like. But I can safely say, yeah I know what I'm getting myself into, thanks for being concerned.

Zoot63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone wanna take bets as to how long it takes before this kid gets ****ed?

lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunapt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i bet he'll quit after he sees his competition. post up pics brah if u want more feedback

Im still open to taking bets, anyone willing?

Originally Posted by Zoot63 View Post
    anyone wanna take bets as to how long it takes before this kid gets ****ed?
    By your post, I've concluded you sir are ignorant.

Originally Posted by lunapt View Post
    i bet he'll quit after he sees his competition. post up pics brah if u want more feedback
    By your post, I've concluded you have no confidence.

=P ignorant? Or genius?

****, I'll be making money off your failure, so I think it is you that is ignorant.

I'll make a bet with you. Post pics up of you now, and then again in 8 months.

Highly doubt you will even be around in 8 months to post those pictures so I know I wont win **** from you, so I truly dont care.

Its your mess, you have fun with it.

Dumbass.

The end.

Goodbye.

No matter what you say, the truth will always be the truth and you will still be an ignorant failure.

Goodnight good sir.

=P ignorant? Or genius?

****, I'll be making money off your failure, so I think it is you that is ignorant.

I'll make a bet with you. Post pics up of you now, and then again in 8 months.

Highly doubt you will even be around in 8 months to post those pictures so I know I wont win **** from you, so I truly dont care.

Its your mess, you have fun with it.

Dumbass.

The end.

Goodbye.

No matter what you say, the truth will always be the truth and you will still be an ignorant failure.

Goodnight good sir.
    Hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh, twas a good troll post... I'll be posting my year progress once those 8 months are up, so then I'll laugh in your face while you look the same after months of training. Again, thanks for the laugh amateur.
    Last edited by DrBis; 09-21-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Originally Posted by lunapt View Post
    Im still open to taking bets, anyone willing?
    Both of you are idiots, just a bunch of tiny, weak *******s with insecurities projecting on others.

Dr I wasn't trying to unmotivate you, it's my dream and as well and I know how you have to keep yourself motivated for something like that, I was just trying to put the realities in perspective.

Don't listen to kids like this. This is where it just becomes immature bull****/uneducated children that will never grow past the average physique.

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I will no longer reply to your cocky, arrogant, ignorant, failure of a thread.

p.s. learn how to spell an insult before you use it. "ammateur"

p.p.s. calling your elders children is always a smart thing to do Zincton. Also, calling me uneducated is just foolish, especially when I can guarantee you that my education surpasses yours by far...

p.p.p.s. if you actually call me out on the way I type as a signal of my education, I'm going to laugh. I type how I feel like, whether it's proper, half proper, or just int3rn3t sp34k, my education will always, sadly, be better than yours.

p.p.p.p.s. because I am not posting anymore, and i do not want to see any more replies to my replies. I would like to finish it off with something for you to think about. You say I post here because I lack self confidence in my goals, yet what are you doing every time you reply to my post? You are "reassuring" yourself through your failure of a self-defense mechanism that you can and will achieve your goals. When in reality you will most likely become a complete and utter failure.

Goodnight.
    Last edited by Zoot63; 09-21-2010 at 10:40 PM.

Both of you are idiots, just a bunch of tiny, weak *******s with insecurities projecting on others.

Dr I wasn't trying to unmotivate you, it's my dream and as well and I know how you have to keep yourself motivated for something like that, I was just trying to put the realities in perspective.

Don't listen to kids like this. This is where it just becomes immature bull****/uneducated children that will never grow past the average physique.
    Thanks brah, and yeah I understand. Thanks for putting it out there..reality is a good thing. Haha.

And yeah, they know it too..that's why they just posted what they did.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I will no longer reply to your cocky, arrogant, ignorant, failure of a thread.

p.s. learn how to spell an insult before you use it. "ammateur"

p.p.s. calling your elders children is always a smart thing to do Zincton. Also, calling me uneducated is just foolish, especially when I can guarantee you that my education surpasses yours by far...

p.p.p.s. if you actually call me out on the way I type as a signal of my education, I'm going to laugh. I type how I feel like, whether it's proper, half proper, or just int3rn3t sp34k, my education will always, sadly, be better than yours.
    Son I don't care how good your grammar is. In the subjects of weight lifting/human anatomy/nutrition I **** all over you. End of story.

You have **** for a physique, strong as the average inpubescent girl, and project your worthless opinions and insecurities upon people with the motivation to acheive great things in life. Unlike yourself. Now, pls go *******.

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Son I don't care how good your grammar is. In the subjects of weight lifting/human anatomy/nutrition I **** all over you. End of story.

You have **** for a physique, strong as the average inpubescent girl, and project your worthless opinions and insecurities upon people with the motivation to acheive great things in life. Unlike yourself. Now, pls go *******.
    prepubescent*

but don't worry, I painted our friend here a new color

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    prepubescent*

but don't worry, I painted our friend here a new color
    God you got me bro. Lol. I seriously hate kids like this. Gotta get back Into the swole brahs bubble and filter all the crap out.

Lmao good job bro. And you still haven't send me any pics -.-

anyways I gotta get to bed, sleepy time

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Funny post. And sorry, I know I said I wouldnt post anymore but that just made me laugh so hard.

Sorry but I highly doubt you know more than me in human anatomy, unless you know every single type of cell, what it does, the function of every organelle in the body, the differences between the different types of nervuous, connective, epithelial, and muscular tissue in the body, **** I can go all day about every little detail in your body, every little region, from thoracic to your dorsal to your abdominopelvic, on and on and on, but that proves nothing, as you can just say I googled it all. So of course there is no way to prove that I know all of that directly thanks to google, but I truly dont care.

You can trash talk and rage all you want, I'll always know more than you in this subject.

Well, besides drugs, I can name every effect of every drug out there on the body, unfortunately I don't know much more than that, which is why I never comment on them.

I just laugh when I see posts like this.

Funny post. And sorry, I know I said I wouldnt post anymore but that just made me laugh so hard.

Sorry but I highly doubt you know more than me in human anatomy, unless you know every single type of cell, what it does, the function of every organelle in the body, the differences between the different types of nervuous, connective, epithelial, and muscular tissue in the body, **** I can go all day about every little detail in your body, every little region, from thoracic to your dorsal to your abdominopelvic, on and on and on, but that proves nothing, as you can just say I googled it all. So of course there is no way to prove that I know all of that directly thanks to google, but I truly dont care.

You can trash talk and rage all you want, I'll always know more than you in this subject.

Well, besides drugs, I can name every effect of every drug out there on the body, unfortunately I don't know much more than that, which is why I never comment on them.

I just laugh when I see posts like this.

Look at the reasoning on why you're red. Take a hint.

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well u got 8 months before you compete, i would keep up the bulking for extra 2 months. Add some more mass, so when you cut you can be on the safer side you have a bit of extra muscle to spare if anything. Then you have 6 months for a cut, then you can take it slower by losing around 2 lbs per week. By competition time you should be in the best shape.
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

Well, I'm really into BodyBuilding and I have dreams and goals that I want to make come true basically and will make them come true with health being the first priority. I also will hopefully get my Pro card within my early 20's. I'm late teens right now.
    I'm not one of those guys that rail on ppl for wanting to take PH or AAS, but the one thing i cannot stand is ppl that take them when they are not even CLOSE to thier genetic ability.
    1K+