Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tilted1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

(no racist)

LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LarsJohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What's going on in this thread?

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tilted1 View Post

(no racist)
    roflmao

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    best thread EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MOAR.

btw- lost at first post
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i literally spent the past hour going through this entire thread and loled multiple times

fuk i love the misc

my contributions:

trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000)

Brologist, B.S. TrainInsane1987's Avatar
    TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrainInsane1987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThePhenom21 View Post
    ching chong potato got me...god damn
    HAHAHAHAHAH phuck. me too.
    RiP to my fallen brothers
    ***Canadian Crew***

Will neg all who call others "beta"

Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000) Gyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    instagram - physically_fit_casey
    ***Not sure what to do with hands while walking crew***
    ***asked for directions, couldn't hear, continue to walk the wrong way crew***
    ***inserts USB cable into port doesnt fit, flip over doesnt fit, then flips back to original way and now it fits crew***

ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miketheblade View Post
    i lost
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I clicked and watched every video and pic and didn't even crack a smile until post #104. I lost.

bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post

if you can make it past the old white guy you are a god
    the eddie murphy laugh had me breathing funny, old white guy broke my ass.
    Disregard everything, acquire profitz!

America is not at war. The Marines are at war. America is at the mall.

bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Original ad:
    I am a 18 year old looking for a summer job. it is hard for me to find work and I just want a job so I can afford a car for college next summer. I can clean, babysit, answer phones, pretty much whatever as long as it pays!!
    From Mike Anderson to ***********@***********.org
    Hey,

I saw your ad looking for work and I think I have a job for you! I am looking for an assistant on my farm for the summer. It will involve working outdoors. Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

From Stephanie ******* to Me
    Hi Mike! I am interested in your job! I love animals and used to ride horses so a farm would be great! what kind of work would I be doing, and where is your farm located? it needs to be close to ******** so my parents can drop me off and pick meup

From Mike Anderson to Stephanie *********
    Stephanie,

It is very close to **********. I'm glad to hear you are familiar with horses, because you will be primarily working with horses.

My farm gets all the old horses that other farms don't need anymore, and they are starting to take up a lot of room in my stable, which I want to turn into a garage for my new truck. Therefore, the horses need to go. As my assistant, you will be in charge of killing the horses and dumping them in the lake behind my farm.

I used to have a captive bolt pistol (cattle gun) that I used to put them down, but it broke when I tried to use it to tap a keg. You'll probably have to use my 12-gauge shotgun to put them down. Sometimes they don't die right away when you shoot them, and will start freaking out. You just have to stay calm and keep shooting. Don't worry, I'll show you how to use the shotgun if you aren't familiar with one.

You then need to use my chainsaw to cut the horses into smaller parts that you can carry down to the lake. It can get a little messy, so I suggest wearing some clothes that you don't care about, or some clothes that the horse blood would compliment.

The lake isn't mine, it is my neighbor's. He gets kind of angry when he sees me dumping dead horses in his lake, so you have to make sure he isn't around when you do it. I have some cinderblocks you can use to weigh the horses down so he won't see them.

I have a lot of horses, and each horse takes about an hour and a half to dispose of, so you should have plenty of work. The job will pay $15 an hour. When can you start?

Mike

omg that is HORRIBLE! That is truely awful and sick!! Why cant you just give the poor horses away? sorry but I am not helping you slaughter horses!!!

Stephanie,

I'm sorry if you are a bit surprised, but this is how farms work. You can't give away old horses, you have to kill them. I thought about it, and if you don't want to use the chainsaw to cut up the horses, you can just use my truck to drag them down to the lake. Do you have your license or permit? If not, this could be good driving practice for you. You don't want to pass up on this great job opportunity.

Mike

No that is not how farms work you are just SICK! I am NOT interested

Stephanie you are going to regret this some day when you try to get a real job. I think this would look great on your resume.
    Disregard everything, acquire profitz!

America is not at war. The Marines are at war. America is at the mall.

brb getting more food TeamDestruction's Avatar
    TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I was going so strong man.

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bcooter151 View Post
    Original ad:
    I am a 18 year old looking for a summer job. it is hard for me to find work and I just want a job so I can afford a car for college next summer. I can clean, babysit, answer phones, pretty much whatever as long as it pays!!
    Hey,

I saw your ad looking for work and I think I have a job for you! I am looking for an assistant on my farm for the summer. It will involve working outdoors. Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

Hi Mike! I am interested in your job! I love animals and used to ride horses so a farm would be great! what kind of work would I be doing, and where is your farm located? it needs to be close to ******** so my parents can drop me off and pick meup

Stephanie,

It is very close to **********. I'm glad to hear you are familiar with horses, because you will be primarily working with horses.

My farm gets all the old horses that other farms don't need anymore, and they are starting to take up a lot of room in my stable, which I want to turn into a garage for my new truck. Therefore, the horses need to go. As my assistant, you will be in charge of killing the horses and dumping them in the lake behind my farm.

I used to have a captive bolt pistol (cattle gun) that I used to put them down, but it broke when I tried to use it to tap a keg. You'll probably have to use my 12-gauge shotgun to put them down. Sometimes they don't die right away when you shoot them, and will start freaking out. You just have to stay calm and keep shooting. Don't worry, I'll show you how to use the shotgun if you aren't familiar with one.

You then need to use my chainsaw to cut the horses into smaller parts that you can carry down to the lake. It can get a little messy, so I suggest wearing some clothes that you don't care about, or some clothes that the horse blood would compliment.

The lake isn't mine, it is my neighbor's. He gets kind of angry when he sees me dumping dead horses in his lake, so you have to make sure he isn't around when you do it. I have some cinderblocks you can use to weigh the horses down so he won't see them.

I have a lot of horses, and each horse takes about an hour and a half to dispose of, so you should have plenty of work. The job will pay $15 an hour. When can you start?

Mike

omg that is HORRIBLE! That is truely awful and sick!! Why cant you just give the poor horses away? sorry but I am not helping you slaughter horses!!!

Stephanie,

I'm sorry if you are a bit surprised, but this is how farms work. You can't give away old horses, you have to kill them. I thought about it, and if you don't want to use the chainsaw to cut up the horses, you can just use my truck to drag them down to the lake. Do you have your license or permit? If not, this could be good driving practice for you. You don't want to pass up on this great job opportunity.

Mike

Stephanie you are going to regret this some day when you try to get a real job. I think this would look great on your resume.
    lmao i just read this a few days ago actually

King of the Hill fan Rambostyne's Avatar
    Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even get half the pictures in this thread.
    Misc Bicycle Club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500) always_eating is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

..,_,..
    (O,O)
    (.....)
    -"-"-
    O'RLY

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    soooo funny

Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I laughed at his failure to catch that. Rofl, it multiplied by the time it hit.

mirin dem fat aesthetics? fat_narcissus's Avatar
    fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fat_narcissus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

this vid had me going through several different emotions/thoughts.

baby: meh bored

black guy: reminded of laugh in old looney toons/mickey mouse cartoon or sumthin', ahh memories.

old man: almost lol'd, then felt sad cuz he's so old and probably aint gonna live much longer.

fat guy and lil buddy: made me think of tacos. the jack in box kind.

skinny punk in green t shirt: was ragin' cuz the skinny fuk's laugh was so goddamn annoyin'.

skinny chick: had thoughts of smashin', till the fukkin' donkey jumped out her mouth.

miss piggy: fat chick that laughs like pig = irony...then had thoughts of bacon.

end of vid: did not laugh so ponderous thoughts of "did not laugh...so am god now?" were strewn about.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Indestructable View Post

So basically I'm at work and can only actually see about 1 of every 20 pictures.. and I still lost after this one.

King of the Hill fan Rambostyne's Avatar
    Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Misc Bicycle Club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stabrelasuterus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ^Ahaha freaky rough lesbian p0rno finally did me in.

Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kurthustle View Post

GL.
    If that doesn't get you, you are dead inside.

TWKUK ftw
    I don't like signatures.

wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50) wingobyte will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zoolancer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thetasteofink69 View Post
    you only need to watch a few seconds in, not the whole 9 minutes

FFFFUUU I lost at this! ^

PILLOW FUK Band Member
    +POSITIVE CREW+
    *Can't stop staring at cat's azzholes crew*
    *Sniff hard as fuk when girl walks by to try and smell her vag crew*

-- I rep back --

Repped on sight: Dysrhythmia, itzatol, Desert_Eagle, Horns3, grozzy12, AVOJAMACADA, Gif_Brah

SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i ruffed

CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000) CezTec is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump this is funny as fuk!!!

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zoolancer View Post
    FFFFUUU I lost at this! ^

i loled hard until i saw her face. then i bert it.
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bcooter151 View Post
    Original ad:
    Hey,

Mike

Stephanie,

Mike

Stephanie,

Mike

I'm sorry I totally LOST... I lul'd so hard.

Where did you find this? If you have the original source, I'd like to post it on some other forums. Especially if it's image based with the emails.