mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

mdew's beastdrol cycle

I am just planning my cycle, but would like advice from more advanced people, I have run 2 cycles before this (both atleast 1 year ago)

Planning on running Beastdrol 20-20-30-30

For Pct I will have liquid nolva (not sure how to dose this)
    and weeks 4-8 I will be taking unleashed and post cycle

I am going to get my blood work done soon, before i start.

My routine is:
    Day 1:chest/tri's
    Day 2:back/bi's
    Day 3:legs
    Day 4:shoulders
    Day 5:arm day

EDIT: Supplements I am currently taking:
    pre workout:beta alanine, kre-alkalyn, caffiene, vitamin b12, 1,3 dimethyl
    post workout: protein, vitamin c, cissus, bcaa's

EDIT2: I was thinking about running ebol in my post cycle, any opinions on this?
    Last edited by mdew091; 09-21-2010 at 04:21 PM.

mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mdew091 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just realized i would still have like 20 pills left in the bottle....

would it be better to run it 30 30 30 30
    or 20 20 30 30 30 ?

fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) fognozzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump
    Who says a guy peaks physically at 18?

WAR EAGLE

11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mdew091 View Post
    I am just planning my cycle, but would like advice from more advanced people, I have run 2 cycles before this (both atleast 1 year ago)

Planning on running Beastdrol 20-20-30-30

For Pct I will have liquid nolva (not sure how to dose this)
    and weeks 4-8 I will be taking unleashed and post cycle

I am going to get my blood work done soon, before i start.

My routine is:
    Day 1:chest/tri's
    Day 2:back/bi's
    Day 3:legs
    Day 4:shoulders
    Day 5:arm day

EDIT: Supplements I am currently taking:
    pre workout:beta alanine, kre-alkalyn, caffiene, vitamin b12, 1,3 dimethyl
    post workout: protein, vitamin c, cissus, bcaa's

EDIT2: I was thinking about running ebol in my post cycle, any opinions on this?
    Add these to your arsenal:

At LEAST 2 gallons of water per day.

FishOil - Aside from the known benefits, Fish Oil will help increase absorption of the compound (BD), which will effectively increase the bio-availability of your Beastdrol. Trust me, you want this.

Anabolic Inovations' Cycle Support - This should be run with every oral-steroid / designer-steroid cycle. Cycle Support will help mitigate your increased LDL levels, stress on liver, blood-pressure etc. Beastdrol is one of the harshest compounds your liver will endure. You wanna make sure it doesn't fail on you down the road.

Taurine - This is optional, but speaking from experience, I HIGHLY recommend having some taurine on hand. My last beastdrol cycle I ran, I had insane back pumps and the taurine helped tremendously. Your back pumps are almost inevitable so this would be a wise investment.

Ditch:

Caffeine and any other PRE-WO supp you are taking currently. Save those for PCT, as they will help you keep your hard earned gains. Trust me, Beastdrol will do plenty for you during and after the gym!

Dosage:

I am currently running my 3rd cycle of BD (as a kicker this time not solo). The first time I ran the Beast I ran 20mg solo the first week to see how my body responded to the sides (I suggest you do the same). I was 6'4" 220 lbs, so 20mg was no big deal. For the second 2 weeks I ran it at 30 which is when I started to notice more sides. The last week I ran it at 40. By then the back pumps were un-bearable but it was the end of my cycle anyway. So 20/30/30/40. 25lbs gained, 19 pounds kept post-PCT.

Bottom line: just listen to your body and how it responds to the steroid. Then decide if you want to ramp or cruise.

Best of luck bro! You will love the beast.

####EDIT####

Just realized this was an old post, but hopefully this information serves useful to someone. Shootz.
    Last edited by 11B; 02-09-2011 at 03:09 AM. Reason: old post
    "BURN OUT, not fade away."

vdubvr6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 11B View Post
    Add these to your arsenal:

At LEAST 2 gallons of water per day.

FishOil - Aside from the known benefits, Fish Oil will help increase absorption of the compound (BD), which will effectively increase the bio-availability of your Beastdrol. Trust me, you want this.

Anabolic Inovations' Cycle Support - This should be run with every oral-steroid / designer-steroid cycle. Cycle Support will help mitigate your increased LDL levels, stress on liver, blood-pressure etc. Beastdrol is one of the harshest compounds your liver will endure. You wanna make sure it doesn't fail on you down the road.

Taurine - This is optional, but speaking from experience, I HIGHLY recommend having some taurine on hand. My last beastdrol cycle I ran, I had insane back pumps and the taurine helped tremendously. Your back pumps are almost inevitable so this would be a wise investment.

Ditch:

Caffeine and any other PRE-WO supp you are taking currently. Save those for PCT, as they will help you keep your hard earned gains. Trust me, Beastdrol will do plenty for you during and after the gym!

Dosage:

I am currently running my 3rd cycle of BD (as a kicker this time not solo). The first time I ran the Beast I ran 20mg solo the first week to see how my body responded to the sides (I suggest you do the same). I was 6'4" 220 lbs, so 20mg was no big deal. For the second 2 weeks I ran it at 30 which is when I started to notice more sides. The last week I ran it at 40. By then the back pumps were un-bearable but it was the end of my cycle anyway. So 20/30/30/40. 25lbs gained, 19 pounds kept post-PCT.

Bottom line: just listen to your body and how it responds to the steroid. Then decide if you want to ramp or cruise.

Best of luck bro! You will love the beast.

####EDIT####

Just realized this was an old post, but hopefully this information serves useful to someone. Shootz.
    Actually, yea served me great! I'm currently in my second week of beastdrol and have been considering upping the dosage to 30. I'm at 200lbs and this is my first cycle, but i've had no sides at all, luckily. So, I think i'm going to see what happens.

As for the water, my god I could not imagine not drinking water on this stuff it dries you out so bad.