Thread: Reset AD

mike karpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Reset AD

Hello,all... I am suffering with arthritis in my knee and from what I understand, exercise would help it. I would like to get back to the gym, but I just don't have the energy I used to. I am 53 years old and overweight. I work 12 hour shifts. I would like to get back to the gym on my days off. I used to work rotating shifts and used to take a lot of stimulants to the point that nothing works for me anymore for an energy boost. Just saw a product called Reset AD. Was wondering if that and exercise would help my knee pain?

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mike karpin View Post
    Hello,all... I am suffering with arthritis in my knee and from what I understand, exercise would help it. I would like to get back to the gym, but I just don't have the energy I used to. I am 53 years old and overweight. I work 12 hour shifts. I would like to get back to the gym on my days off. I used to work rotating shifts and used to take a lot of stimulants to the point that nothing works for me anymore for an energy boost. Just saw a product called Reset AD. Was wondering if that and exercise would help my knee pain?
    No.

Try cissus.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mike karpin View Post
    Reset helps to refresh your adrenal glands. I have used it a few times, I liked it. But just taking a few weeks off from stims will do the same thing.

As far as your knee goes, starting slow and strengthening your leg muscles will help with your knee.

Perhaps look into some joint products.

I like Advanced AllFlex by ALLMAX Nutrition
    as well as Cissus
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX