Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anadraulic State GT questions

How much Beta Alanine is in each scoop?

How much caffeine in each scoop?

Seeing as how I only need 1 scoop pre workout would it be beneficial to take a second dose in the mornings as a kickstart to my day?

Thanks in advance.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chillinout50 View Post

Seeing as how I only need 1 scoop pre workout would it be beneficial to take a second dose in the mornings as a kickstart to my day?

Thanks in advance.
    I know it's approx 150mg of caff. per scoop....not sure about the BA, perhaps Met or ZB will chime in....as far as a 2nd dose, prolly would be ok, just keep in mind that generally the more you use stims, the faster the body will adapt to them...which may result in you needing to use more to get the same effect....

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Based on my experience with bulk BA, 1 scoop feels close to 2g.

Approximately 150mg per scoop.

Absolutely. Many do this as a replacement for their morning coffee/caffeine. IMO, dosing this way would keep you consistently saturated, resulting in a faster anabolic response. The cumulative effects become more apparent after a week or so. I would think twice a day dosing would bring it on faster. I could be wrong though. I am only speculating.

Thanks in advance.
    see above

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by schizm76 View Post
    I know it's approx 150mg of caff. per scoop....not sure about the BA, perhaps Met or ZB will chime in....as far as a 2nd dose, prolly would be ok, just keep in mind that generally the more you use stims, the faster the body will adapt to them...which may result in you needing to use more to get the same effect....
    Very good point. Dosing twice a day will make you more tolerant to stimulants. OP, are you sensitive to stimulants?

chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chillinout50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    Very good point. Dosing twice a day will make you more tolerant to stimulants. OP, are you sensitive to stimulants?
    Thanks for all the help guys. I am not stim sensitive but I take about 200mg a day of caffeine and I have not needed anymore than that yet.

What's the deal with the flavor? Any new flavors in the works? I really am not a fan of strawberry or lemonade.

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find a different way to kick start your day OP, you'll want to get every last drop of your ASGT for your workouts

edit - Try adding some crystal light to your ASGT if you aren't to happy with it. I do the strawberry orange banana flavor and its awesome.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Originally Posted by AdamDTX View Post
    Find a different way to kick start your day OP, you'll want to get every last drop of your ASGT for your workouts

edit - Try adding some crystal light to your ASGT if you aren't to happy with it. I do the strawberry orange banana flavor and its awesome.
    Well Metro makes a good point about saturation levels. I'm thinking for the first week 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop pre workout. Then second week on caffeine pill in morning and 1 scoop ASGT pre workout.

Thanks for your suggestions. I also have my eye on Presurge Unleashed. Looks fairly decent. I may try that after Anadraulic GT.

wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well Metro makes a good point about saturation levels. I'm thinking for the first week 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop pre workout. Then second week on caffeine pill in morning and 1 scoop ASGT pre workout.
    Assuming you are using Vivarin or a comparable caffeine pill, do you really need 200mg to wake you up in the morning? That, along with a pre-WO and other caffeine sources throughout the day seems kind of excessive and a good way to build up tolerance quickly.

I try to keep my total daily caffeine to under 200mg.

Anyways, just an observation. If it's working for you than keep on doing it.

Originally Posted by wengl View Post
    Assuming you are using Vivarin or a comparable caffeine pill, do you really need 200mg to wake you up in the morning? That, along with a pre-WO and other caffeine sources throughout the day seems kind of excessive and a good way to build up tolerance quickly.

I try to keep my total daily caffeine to under 200mg.

Anyways, just an observation. If it's working for you than keep on doing it.
    Sorry for not being clear. I meant I take 200mg a day total.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm with Metroba, it feels around that amount for the BA....not too much tingling at least for me also ~2.2g creatine per scoop if you were wondering!

Fear is the mind killer. sativa_dreams's Avatar
    sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I gave my bro my ASGT because I had to stop working out and he loves it. He's a swimmer though. He's starting to break out on his shoulders. Could this be from the anadraulic state?

Originally Posted by sativa_dreams View Post
    I gave my bro my ASGT because I had to stop working out and he loves it. He's a swimmer though. He's starting to break out on his shoulders. Could this be from the anadraulic state?
    Quite possibly. Has he started taking anything else? Is swimming the only physical activity he does? How old is he?

sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quite possibly. Has he started taking anything else? Is swimming the only physical activity he does? How old is he?
    Only protein.

Only protein.
    okay and what about the other questions? lol

Only other thing he takes is protein. He swims, and lightweight/high rep weight lifting. He did say that his training performance has gone up is his testosterone getting higher? and thats why he is breaking out? And he is 22.
    He also mentioned he's gotten a lot hungrier since starting ASGT. What ingredient is doing that?

Only other thing he takes is protein. He swims, and lightweight/high rep weight lifting. He did say that his training performance has gone up is his testosterone getting higher? and thats why he is breaking out? And he is 22.
    He also mentioned he's gotten a lot hungrier since starting ASGT. What ingredient is doing that?
    He could quite possibly be having an increase in testosterone. ASGT is after all designed to give you a boost. His skin problems could be any number of things - dirty water he is swimming in, not washing enough, diet. My guess is it ASGT. If he is getting hungry and getting some acne on his back, he may have put his body into an anabolic state. He craves food because he needs fuel and recovery. Tell him to eat up.

VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing in ASGT will directly stimulate hunger, what's more likely is that when you're on a hyper-stimulator such as ASGT you tend to exert a greater amount of energy. More kcals are inherently being burned off during training and the neural stimulation will keep your willingness to exert greater energy for a longer period of time, furthermore, the increased lactate threshold perpetuated by the beta alanine means he's able to exert max effort for a longer period of time (car analogy put, he can redline at a higher RPM and for a longer period of time) and thus has increased his caloric demand to compensate for the increased energy expenditure.

Beta Alanine is particularly effective for swimmers (sprinters; bodybuilders in a hypertrophy phase lifting in high repetitions) or any sport of a moderate-high intensity. BA has its greatest effects on lactate threshold dependent activities.
    CERTIFIED STRENGTH & CONDITIONING SPECIALIST, NSCA-CSCS

VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) VolcomX311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ASGT has the double barrel shotgun combination of Beta Alanine and Creatine. Both elicit their effects around ATP (adenosinetriphosphate) in some beneficial manner and ATP is the root molecule muscles feed off of for explosive energy. It's ideal for athletes and people who train in high volume.

He could quite possibly be having an increase in testosterone. ASGT is after all designed to give you a boost. His skin problems could be any number of things - dirty water he is swimming in, not washing enough, diet. My guess is it ASGT. If he is getting hungry and getting some acne on his back, he may have put his body into an anabolic state. He craves food because he needs fuel and recovery. Tell him to eat up.
    Yeah I'll full aware of the test boosting effects. I have my wife taking this stuff . I'll tell my bro to eat up. He's too damn skinny.
    Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nothing in ASGT will directly stimulate hunger, what's more likely is that when you're on a hyper-stimulator such as ASGT you tend to exert a greater amount of energy. More kcals are inherently being burned off during training and the neural stimulation will keep your willingness to exert greater energy for a longer period of time, furthermore, the increased lactate threshold perpetuated by the beta alanine means he's able to exert max effort for a longer period of time (car analogy put, he can redline at a higher RPM and for a longer period of time) and thus has increased his caloric demand to compensate for the increased energy expenditure.

Beta Alanine is particularly effective for swimmers (sprinters; bodybuilders in a hypertrophy phase lifting in high repetitions) or any sport of a moderate-high intensity. BA has its greatest effects on lactate threshold dependent activities.
    Totally makes sense. Thanks for all the explanations.

Yeah I'll full aware of the test boosting effects. I have my wife taking this stuff . I'll tell my bro to eat up. He's too damn skinny.

Totally makes sense. Thanks for all the explanations.
    Absolutely, here to help!

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont really feel jack off this stuff!
    big is bad!!

Originally Posted by ken361 View Post
    dont really feel jack off this stuff!
    Have you taken stims (fat loss/pre-workouts) recently? If you have ever responded to another pre-worout/fat loss supp containing caffeine, ever, then you have perfectly healthy adrenal receptors, which would answer a primary inquisition of mine. If you're taking ASGT directly or recently following having taken some other stimulant containing product, such as jack3d or white flood, or some fat loss supp, then chances are you have adrenal fatigue. Which is caused from a cumulative over-stimulation of the adrenal receptors from prolonged stimulant ingestion. The "base" stimulant in ASGT is caffeine, which is also the base stimulant for any kind of pre-workout or fat loss and if you're not feeling anythng from ASGT at the moment, you ought to have a stim tolerance to anything where caffeine is the base stimulant.

If you have not taken any stimulants (fat loss/pre-workouts) for about a month prior to taking ASGT and you started ASGT with fresh adrenal receptors, then that's a problem.

Lastly, perhaps you're not taking enough. The common fat loss supp contains 200mg caffeine and one scoop of ASGT contains 150mg. If historically, you're experienced with stims, then more then likely you've always had at least a base minimum of 200mg caffeine (maybe yohimbine & ephedrine in conjunction). If that is the case, you may not feel adequately stimulated from one scoop. However, I suspect it's adrenal fatigue, particuarly if you're coming off of another pre-workout, because those tend to be harder stims that wear on your adrenals harder & faster. But again, if you're not responding to ASGT and you haven't had any other form of stimulants for 3 weeks to a month prior to taking ASGT, then I'd be really confused.

But I'm sorry about your insatisfactory expeirence, nonetheless. Especially with all the praise ASGT gets, my bar of expectation would be set pretty high and to have it not met anywhere near expected just sucks.
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 09-21-2010 at 12:46 PM.

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used almost everything out there and always responded good, i use preworkouts 3 days a week. I know this has less caffeine I even used some 1MR and didnt feel any more energized sunday also not much effects.
    big is bad!!

How long have you been taking it for?

sunday then today 2 scoups
    big is bad!!

I used almost everything out there and always responded good, i use preworkouts 3 days a week. I know this has less caffeine I even used some 1MR and didnt feel any more energized sunday also not much effects.
    Have you been on pre-workouts 3 days a week for awhile now? Or is this more of a recent practice? Even taking preworkouts only 3 times a week, over a period of a couple months (or sooner, relative to how strong the compound), will still fatigue your adrenals over time and start to develop a significant tolerance to stims.

What makes ASGT unique are it's complex of aminos, natty test boosters, beta alanine and creatine phosphates (all non-stimulant elements), but the stimulant complex is the same base as everything else. Caffeine can be augmented with other elements but caffeine is the foundation of all stimulants. It wouldn't be a particular complex exclusive to ASGT you're not responding to, because it's not really too much different then other products, as far as the "base" stimulant is concerned.

My adrenal fatigue theory would be solely dependent on the length of time you have been taking pre-workouts 3 times a week, because again, over time, even only taking it 3 times a week will wear out the adrenal receptors. However, if this is only a recent practice, then I'm at a loss.
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 09-21-2010 at 01:17 PM.

3 days a week for yrs I like it best so I can recover better, Im not writing this stuff off yet i will give it a chance. There's been good responces on it thats why I tried it.
    big is bad!!

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its best to take a break from the stims, as Volcom has outlined.

are most of the products you are using containing 1,3 dimethylamylamine?
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Originally Posted by AdamDTX View Post
    its best to take a break from the stims, as Volcom has outlined.

are most of the products you are using containing 1,3 dimethylamylamine?
    yeah could be
    big is bad!!

3 days a week for yrs I like it best so I can recover better, Im not writing this stuff off yet i will give it a chance. There's been good responces on it thats why I tried it.
    I know how hard it is to break such a solidified routine. I just got off of taking stims 3 times a week myself for a few months. I don't know how you've been able to do it for years. I think your system is more resilient then mine.

I work at 6am every T, W,Th, so when the alarm goes off at 5:15am, the first thing I do is roll over and pop some stims so I can get out of bed by 5:30am (when they kick in), but then I'd avoid stims the rest of the week. For me, it got to a point where I'd be ready to go back to sleep 3 hours after I just woke up because my adrenals were so fatigued. I could still respond to stims, but what used to stim me hard for 6hrs eventually went down to 1hr and then a hard crash with all day lethargy.

I think it's a hard pill to swallow to break your established routine, because it starts to become a psychological factor sunk into our behavior, but as Adams mentioned, if you were to take a break from stims, for a good month, then you'll get what I call, your "stim virginity" back. With refreshed adrenal receptors, you'll start to respond to stims like you did years back, where one serving of a fat loss or preworkout has you restless, unable to sit still and hyped out your brain to workout for hours on end. Just something to consider if the mood strikes.