Thread: Blueprint

jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jetlirj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Blueprint

starting monday.. pretty excited amd hopefully i see gains

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good man. Now do take care to give yourself a week to read, peruse the logs, formulate questions and benchmark weight/resting heart rate. You will need these variables upon initiating Famine.

Doing so will only benefit you, as you'll have defined your goals and have all of your questions answered. Most important, take it week by week. One week at a time gets it done. To look at it in it's entirety can be overwhelming.

Just my $.02 after helping hundreds through it. That advice will serve you well. PM me with any specifics here or ideally, log on the BP forums.

Really looking forward to your first run...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.