Registered User alfonsoisonfire's Avatar
    alfonsoisonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Cell Shock Research N'fuze reviews

Got this kreaklyn stuff called a n'fuze at my local nutrishop ( iknow bad move but i wanted to try a kreaklyn and plus i got buddy who hooked me up) but yea anyone try it and what were your results

i want the good the bad and the ugly

zrugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrugge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alfonsoisonfire View Post
    Got this kreaklyn stuff called a n'fuze at my local nutrishop ( iknow bad move but i wanted to try a kreaklyn and plus i got buddy who hooked me up) but yea anyone try it and what were your results

i have no clue about about this stuff at all, but i have a few buddies taking it and they absolutely love it, just picked it up today. will stay updated about progress with n'fuze
    λεξικό δεν βρήκε καμία λέξη.

Sigma Phi Epsilon
    Cal Beta Gamma

Goal: Wt:175
    BF: 9-10%

Registered User alfonsoisonfire's Avatar
    alfonsoisonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man, and im on week 2 with using i deff see a gain in strength, i orignally would max at 210 on bench and friday of last week i was able to hit 225 3 times!!! really happy about that, along with other workouts im able to lift anywhere from 5-15lbs more. Only negative is that i get headaches with it if i dont drink enough water. Other then that its awesome product!!!!

brawnymarine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Thanks man, and im on week 2 with using i deff see a gain in strength, i orignally would max at 210 on bench and friday of last week i was able to hit 225 3 times!!! really happy about that, along with other workouts im able to lift anywhere from 5-15lbs more. Only negative is that i get headaches with it if i dont drink enough water. Other then that its awesome product!!!!

yeah im deciding weather to buy N-FUZE or N-RAGE howd u like the n-fuze. nutrishops not bad i just buy the PRO7 and MASS FUZION from there i am starting to rarely buy from SOUTHERN MUSCLE and a lil from the usual GNC real mass is the best weight gainer to buy always good with GASPERI

chanceR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Seems like It makes my muscles harder

I just started taking this stuff too and I felt a little more energy in my work out and a bit stronger too but I cant say if its just a mental thing or not just yet cus Im on week 2.. I have been seeing that my muscles feel more like a rock that I Can say is true. I also notice more of a cut look so we will see..Email me with your results too and let me know if you get the same thing or not.. I also tryed fushion stuff Great pre work out and fast recovery time I felt like i had an energy drink and the next day I would not be as sore if anything

Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brooksie59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey I just started taking this as well (one day in) and I didn't notice too much of a difference in my workout, but I did just stop taking MP assault which is loaded with stims and a lot more beta-alaine.. I decided to take a Kre-Al instead of creatine for this cycle and ill post again when I have finished the bottle.

xfrankybx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I've had two reactions two different reactions to it.
    The first time I tried it I didn't feel any different than when i normally use Jack3d. The second time was a totally different story though, of course I got the tingle feeling similar to Jack3d but i started noticing that my heart rate got really high and I started feeling really anxious. Never got that from jack3d so I kinda am weary to give this a 3rd try.
    If you absolutely need to go to Nutrishop just buy their Vasocor other than that stick to purchasing through BodyBuilding.com at least here people know what they're talking about.

Registered User onehitwonder909's Avatar
    onehitwonder909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just hopped on this today, stacking with craze, lets see how it goes

iamgointolos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nfuze

Yo this sh#t is the sh#t. Put on more muscle mass in less time than I ever have. Recovery was amplified like crazy. I stacked this with bcaa sport, a cheap multivitamin, and a cheap protein powder. Lift a lot, eat lots (but eat decent), and drink lots of water and i guarantee gains in strength and size. Im a new person (much more muscular) after one month of using this. Bit pricey like 50 bucks maybe but I'm ready for a second cycle. P.s. Not a drop of water retention, but may make farts extra extra smelly lol.

Bjohnson530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

User

i am in my second bottle. Don't get me wrong I defiantly see the difference but it does add on a little water weight so if your trying to get that six back I wouldn't do this. This is why I'm switching supplements but other than that it works like any one creatine