Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) monstr55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Have any of you ectomorphs tried GOMAD

To gain weight you must eat more than you’re doing now. But if you’re skinny and struggle to gain weight, you know that eating more can be hard. You may feel like throwing up every time you try to eat more.

Luckily there’s an easy, fast & cheap way to gain weight naturally: GOMAD. Any “hard gainer” will gain weight drinking 1 US Gallon Of Milk A Day. This article will teach you how to gain weight with GOMAD.

Benefits of GOMAD. GOMAD stands for Gallon Of Milk A Day. GOMAD is a weight gain method that has been going around since years. Some benefits of drinking 1 US gallon (4 liters) of whole milk daily:

* Weight Gain. 25lbs weight gain during the 1st month is common on GOMAD. Read the GOMAD success stories, especially Bluestreak’s.
    * Strength Gain. The protein & fat content in whole milk helps muscle & strength gains. The weight gain also helps strength gains.
    * Easy. Liquid food is easier to get in than solid food and digests faster. Milk also needs zero preparation and is easy to take with you.
    * Cheap. 1 gallon whole milk contains 2400kcal, 200g carbs, 120g fat, 120g protein and lots of vitamins & minerals for a relative low price.
    * Natural. Some say that GOMAD works even better than steroids with beginners who want to gain weight fast.
    * Permanent Gains. GOMAD teaches you to get more calories in, the key to weight gain. You’ll never be skinny again.

Why GOMAD Works. GOMAD equals 2400kcal. Eat every 3 hours and you’ll get 5000kcals/day. Eating this much will make most “hard gainers” gain weight. But GOMAD is not just about its high calorie intake.

* High Protein. You need protein to build muscle & prevent muscle loss. 1 gallon of whole milk contains 120g protein. 20% whey, 80% casein.
    * Saturated Fat. Increases testosterone levels, which means more muscle & strength. Don’t believe the cholesterol myths: saturated fat is healthy.
    * High Carb. The dextrose in whole milk spikes insulin, a muscle building hormone which tells your body to move the proteins into your muscles.

Is GOMAD Safe? Yes. Or we wouldn’t feed babies milk. And even if milk wasn’t safe, you won’t do GOMAD the rest of your life. Once you got your goal weight – within 1-2 months – it’s back to a regular diet.

* Cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol doesn’t affect blood cholesterol. Your body produces more cholesterol than you can consume.
    * Kidney Stones. You can find studies showing that a high dietary calcium intake decrease the risk for kidney stones. It doesn’t increase it.

Should You Do GOMAD? If you’re skinny or under-weight: yes. No matter what your body fat is. You should weigh at least 1kg for each cm above 1m. Anything less you’ll always look skinny. Some goal weights depending on your height:

* 1m70/5″7″ at least 70kg/154lbs
    * 1m75/5″9″ at least 75kg/165lbs
    * 1m80/5″11″ at least 80kg/176lbs
    * 1m85/6″1″ at least 85kg/187lbs
    * 1m90/6″3″ at least 90kg/200lbs

Note that these aren’t ideal weights but minima. If you want to weigh more, go for it. Best is to aim for 10lbs/5kg more to make sure. As always: age & gender are irrelevant, GOMAD works for everyone.

If you’re skinny + fat: gain weight first, then lose fat. It’s easier to lose fat once you’ve gained weight: you’ve got more strength, more muscle mass, … People who want to gain weight without gaining fat usually get nowhere.

Which Milk to Use for GOMAD. Don’t waste your time with low fat, skimmed or half-skimmed milk. They’re lower in saturated fats & calories and won’t give the same results. Go with whole milk, it also tastes better.

* Whole Milk. Full fat milk which contains 3-4% fat. Alternative names: full cream milk or homo milk.
    * 3-4% fat. Check the nutrient data on the whole milk you buy. It should contain 3-4g fat, 3g protein & 5g carbs per 100ml.
    * 2400 Calories. Whole milk contains 60kcals per 100ml. This accounts for 2400kcals when you drink 1 gallon whole milk.

Pasteurized, UHT or raw? These processing methods don’t matter as long as you’re drinking whole milk. If you’re lactose intolerant: take lactase pills. They’re as efficient as lactaid milk, but cheaper.

How to Do GOMAD. GOMAD won’t work if you drink 1 gallon of milk 3 days out of 7, skip workouts and neglect eating. Be consistent!

* 1 US Gallon Milk Daily. Equals 4 liters. Spread your intake. Example: 1/4 at breakfast, 1/4 at lunch, 1/4 post workout, 1/4 at dinner.
    * Eat Every 3 Hours. Eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, pre-bed and post workout. Milk as snack is ok. Don’t be hungry: eat your stomach full.
    * Squat. Lifting weights gives your body the stimulus to build muscle. Squat a lot. Check StrongLifts 5×5 if you don’t know where to start.
    * Track Progress. Take pictures front/back/side, track body fat using a fat caliper and weigh yourself every 2 weeks. Keep a training log.
    * Use Fitday. Unless you’re very active, you’ll need about 5000kcals/day to gain weight. You’ll get this doing GOMAD + eating every 3 hours.

Do GOMAD until you got your goal weight. Best is to aim for 10lbs/5kg extra just to make sure. If you’re consistent you won’t need to do GOMAD more than 1-2 months to get your goal weight.

How to Make GOMAD Easier. If you’re 110lbs/55kg GOMAD will be hard at first. You might feel bloated. Solution is similar to StrongLifts 5×5: start light and add milk progressively.

* Week 1: eat every 3 hours, apply the 8 nutrition rules.
    * Week 2: eat every 3 hours + ¼ gallon whole milk a day
    * Week 3: eat every 3 hours + ½ gallon whole milk a day
    * Week 4: eat every 3 hours + ¾ gallon whole milk a day
    * Week 5: eat every 3 hours + 1 gallon whole milk a day

This gives your body time to adapt. Drawback: weight gain is slower since it takes 4 weeks before you’re drinking 1 gallon of whole milk daily.

Example GOMAD Meal Plan. Spread your milk intake through the day. If you have milk with meals: eat first, drink the milk after. Eat your stomach full on each meal and make sure you eat every 3 hours.

* Breakfast: eggs, veggies, orange, green tea.
    * Snack: 1 liter milk, mixed nuts, banana
    * Lunch: chicken breast, mixed veggies, peer
    * Snack: 1 liter milk, mixed nuts, apple
    * Post workout: 1 liter milk, oats, banana
    * Dinner: ground round, pasta, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese
    * Pre bed: 1 liter milk, berries, ground flax seeds, cottage cheese

Room temperature milk isn’t tasty. Buy thermoses, fill them with cold water for 5mins, then drain them and fill them with milk. Milk is 87% water so you won’t need to drink that much water on top of your daily gallon of whole milk.

Once You’re Done GOMAD. Stop GOMAD once you’ve reached your goal weight. This shouldn’t take you more than 1-2 months if you’re consistent. Things you can expect when stopping GOMAD:

* Fat Loss. You’ll gain 2-3% fat per month on GOMAD. When you stop GOMAD: follow the 8 nutrition rules and keep getting stronger. Your body fat will decrease, but your body-weight won’t change.
    * Weight Loss. 1 gallon of whole milk a day means lots of carbs. Carbs bind to water. Expect weight loss when stopping GOMAD: water loss. That’s why you should aim for 10lbs/5kg extra as goal weight.
    * Increased Hunger. You’ll be more hungry than before. This is your body telling you to eat to maintain your increased body-weight.

You can keep drinking milk if you want after stopping GOMAD. Just know that if fat loss is your goal, best is to drink milk post workout only.

Note that GOMAD is not the only way to gain weight. But it’s definitely the most efficient way to make anyone gain weight fast naturally. Read:

* Bluestreak’s Story: 25lbs in 25 Days
    * GOMAD Success Stories
    Seems almost to good to be true

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just very recently started it but I'm looking forward to seeing the results it will yield.

CitrusZinus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sketchy; not sure how I feel about that. It's definatly putting pressure on your kidneys and liver.

petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes i did it and gained 10 pounds since the beggining of summer. i started at 120lbs last year so i considered myself an ecto

Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read that article, and one thing I'd be curious about is, would I get the same results if I used fat free, or reduced fat milk? I heard you get a lot of fat gain with it, but still, it sounds good.

Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000) Valhalla8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF is GOMAD? never heard of it

Originally Posted by Belzoni View Post
    I read that article, and one thing I'd be curious about is, would I get the same results if I used fat free, or reduced fat milk? I heard you get a lot of fat gain with it, but still, it sounds good.
    Yeah 3% a month is a large ammount; good thing about being an ecto though is that cutting is not nearly as difficult.

Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10) Belzoni is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CitrusZinus View Post
    Yeah 3% a month is a large ammount; good thing about being an ecto though is that cutting is not nearly as difficult.
    I wish I was an ecto sometimes... I don't have a problem gaining weight, just always looking for the easy way.

iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iBodyBuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gain weight by just drinking milk?

Seems like something i would since im skinny and covered with fat and cant eat alot.

Originally Posted by iBodyBuilder View Post
    Gain weight by just drinking milk?

Seems like something i would since im skinny and covered with fat and cant eat alot.
    It's not strickly by drinking milk; it advises eating along with the gallon of milk a day.

Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000) Foxr32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nobut heck after reading this I'm trying
    320/265/370

Registered User Muscledominatrx's Avatar
    Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Muscledominatrx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how is it too good to be true?? Eat more calories than you expend=weight gain.
    and squat=muscle
    Lift-Current/Goal
    Bench-405/700
    Squat-495/805
    Deadlift-585/845
    ***ALL RAW, NO STRAPS CHALK , BELT OR OTHER BS****

soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Helped me get to 156 from 143 easily.
    I REP BACK...
    Ti ljut brate?

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb forgetting im lactose intolerant and sh!tting 7x in under 10 minutes at 2:45am (srs)

yes happened to me ^ feelsbadman.jpeg

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're going to gain weight doing it, but I would suggest trying to eat more first. I've seen people do it before and gain a lot of fat.

chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chathura87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by soloDolo View Post
    Yes. Helped me get to 156 from 143 easily.
    How long it took you to get that 13 pounds??

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Valhalla8 View Post
    WTF is GOMAD? never heard of it
    Gallon
    Of
    Milk
    A
    Day

It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Bad for your body and for your wallet.

SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmoothBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xCody View Post
    Gallon
    Of
    Milk
    A
    Day

It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Bad for your body and for your wallet.
    How is it bad for your body or your wallet? Lmao

Whole milk + compound exercises prevent cancer; Whole milk is also 2400 calories for $3.33 where I live. You mad?

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whole milk is the original protein supplement

there's nothing wrong with GOMAD (though I wouldn't recommend it for years on end)

for the lactose intolerant, they have pills

using 2%, skim milk, etc will not yeild the same results

it doesn't matter what your body type is, to gain mass you must eat a caloric surplus (there's no magic to it)
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gallon
    Of
    Milk
    A
    Day

https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read, brb going shops.

Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koedog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gallon
    Of
    Milk
    A
    Day

You prove yourself to be an idiot with every post you make.

Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500) Streaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    not quite a gallon of milk a day, but have been gaining since drinking more milk.

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CitrusZinus View Post
    Sketchy; not sure how I feel about that. It's definatly putting pressure on your kidneys and liver.
    I did it. Gained 50 pounds. doubled all my lifts. Totally worth it.

@OP, Stronglifts.com ftw.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SmoothBrah View Post
    How is it bad for your body or your wallet? Lmao

Whole milk + compound exercises prevent cancer; Whole milk is also 2400 calories for $3.33 where I live. You mad?
    its $7.00 where i live. Feelsbadonwallet.jpg.

170-220 in 4-5 months.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ednaaard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    its $7.00 where i live. Feelsbadonwallet.jpg.

170-220 in 4-5 months.
    What were the pros and cons of the rapid weight gain? Obviously you gained a lot of weight, but was a lot of it fat?

Any information would be great.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, ectomorphs haven't tried GOMAD because they are scared of it.

inb4unaware.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no thanks. I enjoy eating a variety of foods.

I actually get 20% staff discount at my store, so I'll be looking at ~£1.40 for...

Whole Milk - Cals: 1400 Fat: 80g Carbs: 94g Protein: 64g
    Semi-Skim - Cals: 1000 Fat: 34g Carbs: 100g Protein: 68g

Surely it'd make a lot more sense to drink 1.5gallons of semi-skimmed milk?

Cals: 1500 Fat: 51g Carbs 150g Protein 102g - Seems like a phuckin' good meal to me, time to gomad.

logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicalid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    was wondering on this would i want to use fat free?

EDIT: read it nvm lol
    Last edited by logicalid; 06-07-2011 at 05:25 PM.