Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

4 pints a night!!! too much?

hye guys, last few nights i have been drinking 4 pints of milk leading up to bed, soo say 4 pints in 1 hour, then sleep, in total that is roughly 1200 cals, and 70-80 grams of protein, is that too much milk b4 bed??? and i have 2 pints of milk during the day, so 6 pints, about 1500 cals, and 100 grams of protein,,,,,,,, just wondering if drinking 4 pints bofore bed is bad?? thanks

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cutting? Yes.

Bulking? F.uck no. Drink more if you want to.
    How much grass could an ass to grass squater squat if an ass to grass squater could squat grass?

Rub some funk on it watermelon_2001's Avatar
    watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelon_2001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There would be more optimal ways to get in your protein and calories...
    Anorexia dragged me to rock-bottom; watch me build myself back up...

My Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118286631

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spartan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by __Iceman__ View Post
    Cutting? Yes.

Bulking? F.uck no. Drink more if you want to.
    I am Bulking atm

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    if ur bulking nothing is to much

altho i think if you wanna add more muscle and less fat dont drink 1.2k calories of milk in an hour and sleep aswell thats like pure fat gain lol

i used to drink 1 gallon of milk a day throught the day and saw a good increase of thickness
    and obvsly weight gain as well

the only bad thing about alota milk i noticed is i started to get oily skin and there were like little pimple breakouts all over my body really small barly noticeable mostly on my shoulders and back. i think it was from the excesive amount of calcium.

i say drink like 1 pint ever 2-3 hours along with meals.
    before sleeping id drink 2 glasses of milk along with half a jar of pb raw.
    good way to bulk and pretty cheep too
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Throw3dTexas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Alboking View Post

altho i think if you wanna add more muscle and less fat dont drink 1.2k calories of milk in an hour and sleep aswell thats like pure fat gain lol

i used to drink 1 gallon of milk a day throught the day and saw a good increase of thickness

the only bad thing about alota milk i noticed is i started to get oily skin and there were like little pimple breakouts all over my body really small barly noticeable mostly on my shoulders and back. i think it was from the excesive amount of calcium.

thats alpha bro

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartan121 View Post
    hye guys, last few nights i have been drinking 4 pints of milk leading up to bed, soo say 4 pints in 1 hour, then sleep, in total that is roughly 1200 cals, and 70-80 grams of protein, is that too much milk b4 bed??? and i have 2 pints of milk during the day, so 6 pints, about 1500 cals, and 100 grams of protein,,,,,,,, just wondering if drinking 4 pints bofore bed is bad?? thanks
    for cutting obviously. for a bulk nope, only thing i see that might pose some problems is mabe all dat der sugar
    Engineering Master Race

J_Patrick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Patrick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why on Earth do you get all of your protein/calories from milk? That's a hell of a lot of calcium man. Buy protein powder or something, it'd probably be cheaper anyway and a more efficient source of calories/protein.

You shouldn't have more than 2000mg of calcium per day, which is like 4 CUPS of milk, let alone pints.

Some problems with too much calcium include:

High phosphorus levels in the blood can cause bones to lose calcium. This makes the bones weak and brittle.

The extra phosphorus and calcium join to form hard deposits in the soft tissues of the body, known as calcifications.

Calcifications can occur in your blood vessels and block the flow of blood.

Calcifications can lead to heart disease, lung disease and painful joints.

EDIT: Wait a minute, was I just trolled?
    Last edited by J_Patrick; 09-19-2010 at 02:39 PM.

CitrusZinus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alboking View Post

It was probably from the growth hormones they put in the cows. >.> not joking...

Well i read Arnold's book and he drank about 4 pints a day, i dunno but thanks for your input