Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100)

HGH and pre-workouts

So, I've just started using HGHUp, and I read elsewhere that stimulants can negate the effects of an HGH stimulator.
    Right now it's not a problem, as I'm cycling off pre-workouts, but in the near future I REALLY wanna try out SuperPump MAX, so is there any truth that you can't use a pre-workout when you're cycling an HGH supp?

Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im interested in this myself as ive never heard it before.
    could you post a link of where you read this?
    "I don't know if you heard me counting, I did over a thousand." - Ron Burgundy

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me." - Tyler Durden

Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100) Mkautz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Actually, I can't, cause I haven't posted enough times. xD I don't come on here too often. Lol
    it was on a persons review of HGHUp, he said it was recommended to cut stims, and someone also posted a link where a rep from applied neutriceuticals also recommended it. But both said 'recommend' so I'm curious if anyone knows the science behind this.

metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000)
    stats: 5'10, 150 lbs
    supps: HGHup

i feel bad for people that waste money on supps.
    ****MISC STRENGTH CREW****

****PLANET FITNESS CREW****

****EDM CREW****

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing wrong with a product that promotes what hghup does.

Sleep and recovery are also huge aspects of it.

I have used hghup and a stimulant pre workout (AN stuff) and still had positive results. Try doing the before bed dosing method of the hghup if you lift earlier =)
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerunner13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by metallideth View Post
    why are you in the supp section of a bb forum then?

metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bluerunner13 View Post
    why are you in the supp section of a bb forum then?
    to learn a few new things about supps. i have no problem with supplements but i don't see a point in buying anything other than the basics. hghup sounds like a waste of money to me but to each his own. i hope i didn't upset or offend the OP with my comments.

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Nothing wrong with a product that promotes what hghup does.

Sleep and recovery are also huge aspects of it.

I have used hghup and a stimulant pre workout (AN stuff) and still had positive results. Try doing the before bed dosing method of the hghup if you lift earlier =)
    has the effects of hghup ever been documented or put to a clinical trial? i doubt most of the supplements on the market actually work except for the basic whey, creatine, multi, and efa.
    ****MISC STRENGTH CREW****

****PLANET FITNESS CREW****

****EDM CREW****

to learn a few new things about supps. i have no problem with supplements but i don't see a point in buying anything other than the basics. hghup sounds like a waste of money to me but to each his own. i hope i didn't upset or offend the OP with my comments.
    no worries, i was just curious from the way you worded the first post. i agree with what you meant, a lot of the supps people spend money on are a waste.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has the effects of hghup ever been documented or put to a clinical trial? i doubt most of the supplements on the market actually work except for the basic whey, creatine, multi, and efa.
    There was one study somewhere, but I lost some rep related documents after a reformat.

Empirical data has been great, a lot of people noticed the intended results with proper use, some that really understand what they are doing and their bodies noticed even more than expected.

If you check out the technical write up there are many studies cited for aspects of the product. http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-HGHup.php
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

I stick mostly to the basics. I keep my multi, protein, and creatine stocked before everything else. And I'm going to be starting to use HMB soon, I've heard nothing but great reviews on that, and there's tons of research and clinical trials backing it up. But what is EFA? I've never heard of it.
    I'm trying out HGHUp because I like to have fun and cycle something new, last thing I used was the Asteroid Stack(yeah, technically it's three supps, but they're designed to work together. Worked great too, if you were wondering. ;P), and right now it's HGHUps turn.
    But when I use a supp, I want to make sure I'm using it correctly.

And HGH is actually pretty well researched, I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't backed up. I had just never heard that you shouldn't take stims with it, and since I know blood glucose levels effect it, I figured it could make sense that stimulants could as well.

sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    stats: 5'10, 150 lbs
    supps: Hghup

this.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hghup worked great for me but I would definitely recommend a 2 bottle cycle. after the first bottle once you get into the 2nd is when it gets really good.

I would tell you how much weight I went up and bf% drop but you wouldn't believe me.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!