Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tthackston13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Better Pre Workout Supplement

I have been taking Jack3d and enjoy it but feel that I need to switch it up. Im trying to gain some mass and was wondering which is better Anadraulic GT or Superpump 250? Thanks in advance for replies! If you have taken either one of these tell me your reviews and how many stars out of 10 you would give them both. And if you have taken Jack3d, what is your review on it? Thanks!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you like jacked, why in the world would you change it? It is one of the best out there in terms of energy, don't fix whats not broken imo.

Mike
    ….

Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Between Andraulic GT and Superpump 250 i'd go with superpump, it's been one of my favorite pre-workouts since i started lifting. But if you still have some Jack3d left then wait a couple weeks for Superpump Max to come out

And preworkouts wont really help you gain mass, gotta eat alot of food for that
    Firefighter/EMT/Personal Trainer

Instagram: Msaki_ftns
    PSN: Thexleadxfarmer

Rep back 4k+

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've heard a lot of good things about muscle marinade. i hae used jack3d in the past and enjoyed it, and just got another tub for my next cycle. i think after that though im gonna go with MM

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Msaki75 View Post
    Between Andraulic GT and Superpump 250 i'd go with superpump, it's been one of my favorite pre-workouts since i started lifting. But if you still have some Jack3d left then wait a couple weeks for Superpump Max to come out

And preworkouts wont really help you gain mass, gotta eat alot of food for that
    Have you tried ASGT?

Op, I've used Jack3d, Superpump250, White Flood, and ASGT. Went through 3 tubs of Jack3d. Initially liked it but after 2 tubs I got tired of the product and wanted more than just simple energy that I could have attained with caffeine pills. Of everything else, ASGT hands down, for me, was the best. I've got a log running on the product, un-sponsored, and absolutely loving it.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Flashover

/thread

topher004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nano Vapor is one of the best i try'ed so far...
    need try some more to see the diff

wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsongers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Assault for sure.

rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I took superpump a couple years ago it and always gave me the sh*ts. Had a friend with the same results. Anyone else had the problem?

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wilsongers View Post
    Assault for sure.
    X2! No crash, great strength gains and insane focus and endurance.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rbmorrison View Post
    I took superpump a couple years ago it and always gave me the sh*ts. Had a friend with the same results. Anyone else had the problem?
    That problem has been resolved a while back iirc.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    It is one of the best out there in terms of energy
    Mike
    lulz. forgot that's what a preworkout is for
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nana Vapor hardcore pro series, there is a sale on it right now and it's freaking awesome best pre-workout supp ever.

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thepowerofone View Post
    Nana Vapor hardcore pro series, there is a sale on it right now and it's freaking awesome best pre-workout supp ever.
    lol nano vapor is a joke.
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thepowerofone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ....For all the poor one's who cannot afford it yes i guess it is.

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ....For all the poor one's who cannot afford it yes i guess it is.
    Its overpriced and has alot of ingrediants that dont do anything. the ones that do are underdosed. Ive used both of the nano vapors multiple times and A couple of my friends have. It ranks very low on our lists of p/w. Waste of money imo.
    Lupus Fiasco

The results you get depend on the person using the product, some people will get a great effect some a supplement while others will not. I have used Nano vapor since it came out, i just switched to the hardcore pro series version and i can say they both are amazing products.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The results you get depend on the person using the product, some people will get a great effect some a supplement while others will not. I have used Nano vapor since it came out, i just switched to the hardcore pro series version and i can say they both are amazing products.
    What were your results may I ask?
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

When i first started working out i was only benching 135, in the time i have used Vapor combined with Anabolic halo i have increased my bench press to 200 lbs. That's the biggest improvement, i also went from curling 35's to curling 65's.

When i first started working out i was only benching 135, in the time i have used Vapor combined with Anabolic halo i have increased my bench press to 200 lbs. That's the biggest improvement, i also went from curling 35's to curling 65's.
    I'm sorry but anabolic halo is garb. too. Suplements dont do that much. thats obviously your diet and lifting. unless your going to the gym and walking around you will get some results. People give to much credit to supplements. they arent magic
    Lupus Fiasco

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol@mt pimping

oh and I noticed you curl 65's? you wiegh 130.. so your curling half your body wieght with one arm? lol massive back curls
    Lupus Fiasco

T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I alternate between jack3d and presurge every two or three cans.

rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rbmorrison has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post
    That problem has been resolved a while back iirc.
    ah good to know! Other than that it was pretty good stuff

randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    quake... started taking it today and the pumps/energy/concentration was incredible i would deff check that stuff out

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, because your pre-workout drink will lead to doubling up on your max lifts. Can't imagine why your in the red with brilliant statements like that
    Such much Placebo in here.

Tthackston13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good arguments and thanks for the feedback everyone. Perhaps maybe its time to raise up the serving size to 3 scoops. I have finally started to gain some weight and I feel I'm getting stronger again. Im about 197 now. So being a big guy (6'2), would it be a good idea for someone my size to take 3 scoops of my Jack3d? I also have a friend who took Superpump and he loved it.

Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deceased1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you need three scoops of jack3d, your body has probably built up a decent tolerance to stimulants. You're probably not going to feel much, erergy wise from either ASGT or SP250.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    lulz. forgot that's what a preworkout is for
    I may be missing your point, but certain people want different stuff pre-workout. I don't give a damn about pumps and vasodilators in my pre-workouts, I get good enough pumps on my own just from being carb loaded. Now if I am carb depleted, or not fully loaded I may want that.

Sometimes I did want stims in my pre-workouts because I have energy, other times I need it, so to say jacked works awesome for energy is a damn legit statement.

There are many times all I need pre-workout is Caffiene and Ephedrine or some helios.
    ….

usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usere1565611561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rbmorrison View Post
    Yeah, I tried one of the sample packs last week and I never made it to the gym that day.. it had me in the bathroom for a while. I guess it only effects some people that way though.