Registered User Micah Hitch LaCerte's Avatar
    Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Only 1 day till Showtime.. Wbff World Championships Pro Fitness Model

Not sure where my bodyfat is at. Weighed this morning 196, flushing the rest of my water out today. Excited to step on stage and see how I do.. Sweet potatos and steak today, then going with white rice and steak tomorrow with rice cakes and honey then skittles right before stage!!!!

Its a huge honor to be stepping on stage with the likes of Obi Obadike, Kendall Wood, Wash Candido, David Kimmerle, Christopher Lazecki, Lucas Couturier, Honoré Levesque, Michael Mcfarland and the others that will be rocking that stage that night, everyone will be in insane shape. Win or lose will be a night to remember, everyone on that stage is a winner and knowing I will be standing next to you makes me work harder to be the best i can be. Best of luck to everyone..

6 days out video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YmvFiWPQxs
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

Once you take control of your choices you then take control of your success

www.hitchfit.com
    Www.********.com/hitchfit
    www.statusfitnessmagazine.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow good job , good luck tomorrow..

Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dided View Post
    wow good job , good luck tomorrow..
    thank you very much..
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Micah Hitch LaCerte View Post
    Not sure where my bodyfat is at. Weighed this morning 196, flushing the rest of my water out today. Excited to step on stage and see how I do.. Sweet potatos and steak today, then going with white rice and steak tomorrow with rice cakes and honey then skittles right before stage!!!!

Its a huge honor to be stepping on stage with the likes of Obi Obadike, Kendall Wood, Wash Candido, David Kimmerle, Christopher Lazecki, Lucas Couturier, Honoré Levesque, Michael Mcfarland and the others that will be rocking that stage that night, everyone will be in insane shape. Win or lose will be a night to remember, everyone on that stage is a winner and knowing I will be standing next to you makes me work harder to be the best i can be. Best of luck to everyone..

yeah good luck tomorrow dude. amazing physique you look ripped.!when did you start working out? and may i ask what your diet and routine is for both bulking and cutting alrighty thanks.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wuh! Sick conditioning man!

I think you'll place well, have a good comp!
    6'6

Originally Posted by Big Natural View Post
    Wuh! Sick conditioning man!

I think you'll place well, have a good comp!
    I appreciate that.. this year I worked my tail off.. hope the judges feel the same way
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

Originally Posted by AirStriKee View Post
    yeah good luck tomorrow dude. amazing physique you look ripped.!when did you start working out? and may i ask what your diet and routine is for both bulking and cutting alrighty thanks.
    I started working out at age 19, im 31 now, I was 150lbs now I walk abotu 215 when not competing.. My diet will nto work for you, the key is figuring out your body because everybodys diet is different.. when Im in bulk mode i eat up to 6500 calories daily, lift very heavy mixed with lots of drop sets.. I am eating pizza, mac and cheese, pastas, lots of protein, Im a hardgainer so even in bulk mode i do not gain much fat.. when I get ready for comp or shoots, i stick with very lean meats, sirloin steak, veggies, oats, chicken, sweet potato, rice and protein powder.. be patient buddy it takes time

I remember when i first started i wanted to be liek the guys in muscle and fitness 10 years later I was. If you want something bad enough you must make every single sacrifice and work hard, cut all your negatives and never let anyone tell you that cannot do it
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Insane conditioning. Awesome to see striations in your legs and such. Good luck tomorrow man

Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    Insane conditioning. Awesome to see striations in your legs and such. Good luck tomorrow man
    thank you very much
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

wow you look incredible !
    good luck with the show
    {:DSC:}

Yellow teeth? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148412423

Originally Posted by FatEars View Post
    wow you look incredible !
    good luck with the show
    I appreciate that,, the stage will be full of the best fitness models in the world.. will be amazing night
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you look great man! good luck!

hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hetman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck for you man!! i think you look amazing!!
    Sorry for my english but i'm from center/east europe :]

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While I've never heard of any of those names, you look great and hope you do well. Way to bust ass through your prep.

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    While I've never heard of any of those names, you look great and hope you do well.
    I've seen David Kimmerle in Muscle & Fitness. He was once overweight and is now a fitness and workout model.

Micah, excellent work. Serious cuts and striations. Best of luck, man.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Huge calves. Watched your video. Your posing seems a little funny. Your Back double bicep pose could use some work.

Very nice.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Originally Posted by tfpriest View Post
    Huge calves. Watched your video. Your posing seems a little funny. Your Back double bicep pose could use some work.

Very nice.
    Bodybuilding and fitness modeling competition is 100% different.. that video was just to give an idea of where I am at, im not a bodybuilder.. When we compete we pose very model like, anything bodybuilding will hurt us.. Fitness modeling in time will overtake bodybuildin, just a very new sport but far more marketable
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    While I've never heard of any of those names, you look great and hope you do well. Way to bust ass through your prep.
    Most of the guys you may not know their names but they are in magazines monthly, david and I are in muscle and fitness this month. Fitness modeling is still a very young sprt comp wise..

thank you for the props buddy..
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

PeekHoles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Micah you have a awesome physique, I'm certain you will place well. Best of luck at the show keep us posted!

mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lookin solid mayn. Good luck and keep us posted.

Chupacabra Supreme! Big_Carphuna's Avatar
    Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big_Carphuna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellet show of 5%, bro!
    Good luck tomorrow...
    978 (Lowell, MA) checking in.

^^^()()CTPUMP CREW()()**Master Chief**^^^

+United Misc Front+
    ----COME AT US!----

Originally Posted by Big_Carphuna View Post
    Excellet show of 5%, bro!
    Good luck tomorrow...
    Yeah im thinking im somewhere between 4.4-5.2%
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting, I would think you were too big for fitness modeling shows. Although, I've never seen one. You just have the muscle mass of a bodybuilder in my opinion.

What are the judges looking for in a fitness competition compared to bodybuilding?

You got some sick legs too man. Especially your calves. Don't see enough guys these days with great calves
    IFPA Natural Pro bodybuilder

Originally Posted by woofman81 View Post
    Interesting, I would think you were too big for fitness modeling shows. Although, I've never seen one. You just have the muscle mass of a bodybuilder in my opinion.

What are the judges looking for in a fitness competition compared to bodybuilding?

You got some sick legs too man. Especially your calves. Don't see enough guys these days with great calves
    Yes i am bigger then most of the guys on stage head to toe which may hurt me.. I stay fitness model because its more marketable for me in business.. AT pro level the guys are bigger though so it will not look too out of place.. appreciate your words buddy
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dided has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love your legs, "no homo :P"

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Micah Hitch LaCerte View Post

Holy crap man, looking diesel, good luck!

biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biglipps66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking great for sure!
    Do you stay near that lean often or mainly just pre show? Do you watch sodium levels and water all the time? I think I made a big mistake by salting the living hell out of everything this year.

Originally Posted by dided View Post
    i love your legs, "no homo :P"
    haha thanks
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

Originally Posted by biglipps66 View Post
    Looking great for sure!
    Do you stay near that lean often or mainly just pre show? Do you watch sodium levels and water all the time? I think I made a big mistake by salting the living hell out of everything this year.
    No i stay closer to 7-8% year round and 215 lbs.. I only sodium load getting prepped for the shows
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

Originally Posted by biglipps66 View Post
    Looking great for sure!
    Mccoy thank you
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

www.hitchfit.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com