juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juve07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Timed Carb Dieting and HIIT Cardio

Hey all,

I am doing timed carb dieting right now and am just going to start doing HIIT cardio. Previously, I was just doing low intensity cardio while I got used to the diet. Now I would like to take it up a notch. Before I ask my question, I would like to say that I was training under Wesley Silveira aka Iron Addict. I found out monday that he has passed away. Training under him was a pleasure, and I have never made gains in my life like I have in the past 3 months. My clothes are looser, my body fat is lower but my weight is the same while adding roughly 40 lbs to my squat and deadlift. He put me on high dose fish oil to combat some mood issues I have had and it worked like a charm. Beyond him being a great trainer, he was a great person and that is the more important thing. He was always willing to listen and help. I honestly shed tears when I learned of his passing and the whole week I have been in a daze. Every workout and meal that I eat I think of him because he set it all up for me. But I must go on because that is what he would have wanted. Rest in peace Wes, you deserve it.

My question is with regards to HIIT cardio. What kind of post workout shake/meal should I have once I am done, and how long after. On a typical leg day I would have 50 grams of fast digesting carbs and a 45 gram protein drink as per Wes's instructions. However, my training days had 150 grams of carbs total and on non-training days I am only on trace amounts (50 grams per day total). If there is anyone who can help me out within the context of a TCD, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.