Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cycling Hyper Trophy and then to madcows 5X5

im just wondering if this a good idea and a good combination
    since doing hypertrophy workouts will give you muscle gains and then cycling into mad cows 5X5 will give you a strength boost then when comming back to hyper trophy with a rep scheme of 8-12 i should be able to lift more than the original because of the 5x5 cycle.

Has anybody done this?
    if so please inform me if it works well or inform me of what is better

Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jerome_Serrano View Post
    im just wondering if this a good idea and a good combination
    since doing hypertrophy workouts will give you muscle gains and then cycling into mad cows 5X5 will give you a strength boost then when comming back to hyper trophy with a rep scheme of 8-12 i should be able to lift more than the original because of the 5x5 cycle.

Has anybody done this?
    if so please inform me if it works well or inform me of what is better
    This is a very common setup and I think you will be pleased with the results. A lot of people will run the Linear 5x5 program followed by HST style training.

Later in your lifting career you would use more advanced programs, such as Advanced 5x5 followed by the Dual Factor Hypertrophy Program - this is what I'm doing at the moment, and I'm loving it
    When I go hunting, I just stare at the deer.
    They follow me home and climb into my freezer.
    Because they know.
    They know.

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jerome_Serrano View Post

Has anybody done this?
    huh? i think pretty much the whole world does this in some form or another. indefinite strength training alone cannot be achieved, imo. eventually the body will revolt, and the routine will grind to a halt. then, you see folks switching up to a different set/rep/weight scheme, or else take a de-load period. switching to a hypertrophy routine gives the cns a chance to recover, and permits tendons, ligaments, and joints a reprieve from the previous heavy grind.

similarly, a person will ultimately stagnate on a hyper routine, as the strength gains often are missing to keep driving linear progression.

Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerome_Serrano has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ohh thanks guys these are the answers i was looking for