son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Inhibit-E or Rev V2 for pct?

Already have my 6-week H-Drol cycle ready to rock...decided against Tamox and sticking with oct for pct because of the mildness in terms of gyno rebound. I have a bottle of Inhibit-E and Reversitol V2 on hand. Ive read quite a few cycles using Rev V2 than anything else for otc pct.

Anyone with solid advice one way or the other?
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

~Strength-Determination-Merciless-Forever~

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by son_of_samhain View Post
    Already have my 6-week H-Drol cycle ready to rock...decided against Tamox and sticking with oct for pct because of the mildness in terms of gyno rebound. I have a bottle of Inhibit-E and Reversitol V2 on hand. Ive read quite a few cycles using Rev V2 than anything else for otc pct.

Reversitol version 2 or version 1? Honestly, if you stacked Inhibit-E with maybe Activate Xtreme...but...the BEST thing in terms of shown bloodwork on the market atm would be Triazole or Bioforge. H-Drol can shut you down just as hard as M-Drol.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikehoncho22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People on here will scream serm no matter what you say. IMO serms are the most proven but h-drol is a mild ph where u can run a otc pct. if you are set on otc i would run rv v2 and maybe throw in some lean xtreme, and if you can afford a tb. GL

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)

I personally wouldnt use inhibit-e as a foundation for a pct; although if you do go that route, you should have something like

Inhibit-e
    PCT Assist / Post Cycle Support
    Optional cort control
    Liver support product

Using rev v2 kind of simplifies things; it has a 'serm' matrix as well as some natty tboosting components. In that regard

Rev V2
    Separate natty tbooster
    Optional cort control

Some people dont like ATD as it tanks libido for them. Fortunately I did not have this problem when I ran it, but everyone's different.

Personally, I would go the rev v2 route.

Hope that helps
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) son_of_samhain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks fellas - and yeah I know about screaming bloody murder about SERMS around here! Well, I decided not to go that route because I already have a t-booster and AI handy (Axis-HT/Inhibit-E/Rev. V2) and read countless logs about flawless cycles using otc for a 5-6 week of H-Drol dosed at 50/50/75/75/75. I'd rather not put the tamox into my body if I can avoid it ya know?

I guess I'll keep the Inhibit-E handy for a rainy day and stick with the Rev V2/Axis-HT for now. I understand LX is good for cortisol control but is that even necessary for H-Drol?
    Rolling back to the basics after making all the rookie mistakes in the past. On the road back to 230lbs clean with minimal supps & proper focus on diet and form.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess I'll keep the Inhibit-E handy for a rainy day and stick with the Rev V2/Axis-HT for now. I understand LX is good for cortisol control but is that even necessary for H-Drol?
    Its not really compound dependent imo. I didnt use it for epi, my friend used it for mdrol. To each his own I imagine.

Could be wrong on the dependency though.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see your reasoning in going with an OTC PCT but gyno IMO shouldnt be the worst of your worries. Hdrol has in most users a very harsh shut down and can have some effects on your lipid profile, an AI + whatever will not illicit effects that will help with recovering your HPTA or lipid value. Though I will admit everyones different, specially on hdrol. Ive seen bloods with t-levels at under 100 and ive seen them at 400, really differs

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    the risks of using an otc pct are way worse than using a serm.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    I see your reasoning in going with an OTC PCT but gyno IMO shouldnt be the worst of your worries. Hdrol has in most users a very harsh shut down and can have some effects on your lipid profile, an AI + whatever will not illicit effects that will help with recovering your HPTA or lipid value. Though I will admit everyones different, specially on hdrol. Ive seen bloods with t-levels at under 100 and ive seen them at 400, really differs
    I have seen that, so what would be your opinion on a solid OTC regime for H-Drol? I will be using a 2-part liver cycle (Uni-Liver and Liv52) during....Axis HT and Reversitol V2 for PCT

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what's with everyone saying h-drol is a mild PH that just need OTC? Sure, it's mild on additional sides, but it can and will fully shut you down, just like every other ph/ds/aas

bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow...the stupidity on this site is just horrible.

If it's methylated, use a ****ing SERM.

OTC PCT's are bunk. You're wasting money and just paying for an advertising campaign. If you're going to use an OTC PCT, you should be using a fake PH that does nothing. That way you will be covered.

If you're doing a methylated compound and you use an OTC PCT, it will be about as effective as hugging a dude that has Nolva in his system. Save your money, get a proper PCT and stop trying to hug me...

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for compounds like this i like to use OTC stuff as well... i really like BBS complete PCT..
    but i have a botle of triazole on its way for use in my next cycle.
    BTW there is no need for liver protection once your cycle is complete.
    good luck

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will be using a 2-part liver cycle (Uni-Liver and Liv52) during...
    wut?
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    wut?
    It has liver in the name, so it must be for protecting your liver, right?

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bomb1977 View Post

OTC PCT's are bunk. You're wasting money and just paying for an advertising campaign. If you're going to use an OTC PCT, you should be using a fake PH that does nothing. That way you will be covered.

If you're doing a methylated compound and you use an OTC PCT, it will be about as effective as hugging a dude that has Nolva in his system. Save your money, get a proper PCT and stop trying to hug me...
    i wasnt aware that methylation affected shutdown. cynostane is methylated but bloods have shown it to be incredibly unsuppressive. The One is methylated too i believe....

but as for OTC PCTs being bunk, i would say that OTC for products such as SD and M1T is silly but the amount of research in ATD would support it being used a pct for many DS/PHs. combine that with a product such as bioforge/PCS and i'd say you have a solid pct.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id go inhibit e 3/2/2/1 with bioforge x/x/x/x
    or IE 2/2/1/1 with t911 3/3/2/2
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Inhibit-E and BioForge

bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000) bomb1977 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    i wasnt aware that methylation affected shutdown. cynostane is methylated but bloods have shown it to be incredibly unsuppressive. The One is methylated too i believe....

but as for OTC PCTs being bunk, i would say that OTC for products such as SD and M1T is silly but the amount of research in ATD would support it being used a pct for many DS/PHs. combine that with a product such as bioforge/PCS and i'd say you have a solid pct.
    No, but it's still a good rule of thumb.

If you're taking something from LG Sciences, by all means use an OTC PCT. Your cycle and your pct are both bunk anyways. But if you're really using a legit Halordol 50 clone like CEL HDrol, you really need to invest in a SERM. They're easy as hell to get, they're cheap and they provide you maximum protection.

If you wanna play russian roulette with your health, it's you're life kid. My PCT's are always Nolva and I always run an extra week 20/20/10/10/10 just to be safe.

I'm done with this topic, if you don't want the advice then do it your own way. I look forward to the next topic, "Help, I can't get it up" or "Help, I met this hot girl that wanted to ****...but I'd rather go to the gym and get sweaty with other guys instead" or the all time classic. 6 weeks out of my cycle and I'm starting to gain fat on my chest and stomach, please congradulate me for having the test level of a 92 year old man combined with the test level of a 14 year old girl!

Haha,

Do your own thing kid...

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, but it's still a good rule of thumb.

If you're taking something from LG Sciences, by all means use an OTC PCT. Your cycle and your pct are both bunk anyways. But if you're really using a legit Halordol 50 clone like CEL HDrol, you really need to invest in a SERM. They're easy as hell to get, they're cheap and they provide you maximum protection.

If you wanna play russian roulette with your health, it's you're life kid. My PCT's are always Nolva and I always run an extra week 20/20/10/10/10 just to be safe.
    imo, simple cycles eg 4 weeks of epi, cynostane, The One, 11oxo, can easily go OTC PCT. i've run both otc and serm and im glad i had a serm for my SD cycle. saved my ass.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 would be way better for recovery and cost less.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyV123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ what he said
    Bachelor's degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
    ISSA Personal Trainer Certified
    Weight Loss counselor
    PM me for personalized diet/exercise plans.

Originally Posted by JoeyV123 View Post
    ^^ what he said
    What he said, he said...which I said earlier

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tell me captain of chemistry, how does it being Methylated require a SERM? Can you refute the bloodwork of Triazole?
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

Originally Posted by RyKane View Post
    Can you refute the bloodwork of Triazole?
    There is no blood work from triazole showing HPTA recovery, so what exactly are you talking about? Just because something lowers estrogen 20% and raises test a bit, doesn't mean it is an effective PCT

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inhibit E and PCT Assist

Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    There is no blood work from triazole showing HPTA recovery, so what exactly are you talking about? Just because something lowers estrogen 20% and raises test a bit, doesn't mean it is an effective PCT
    Do you know how many factors go into HPTA recovery? Some people will go back into testicular homeostasis without the use of anything.
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Inhibit E and PCT Assist
    How should the ATD be dosed? Since it's an AI, should it be started low and then tapered upwards?
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod