deckydee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Testosterone Stack ?

Hi Gents?

Could anyone make a recommendation?

Up till now I have only used a NO Shotgun/NO Synthesize stack (which by the way may I say is the best ever) but now I am looking at other options.

Thanks in advance if you can help

DD

sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sabennet1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deckydee View Post
    Hi Gents?

Up till now I have only used a NO Shotgun/NO Synthesize stack (which by the way may I say is the best ever) but now I am looking at other options.

DD
    It sounds like that stack is already working for you...why mess with something good?

Registered User QuarterbackSack's Avatar
    QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi Gents?

DD
    Neither of these two you mentioned are test boosters they are to be used for pre & post workouts. Are you asking about an actual test booster?

Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grambo25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are looking at products do research on:

Bioforge Promax
    Triazole
    Recycle (Bias alert)
    DAA (I like bulk)

Formastane has good feedback but can't recommend it personally as I have not tried it.
    Test Factor looks interesting as well.
    HEAD PURUS LABS REP

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up." - AM

Message me with any questions!

deckydee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sabennet1 View Post
    It sounds like that stack is already working for you...why mess with something good?
    I guess your right )

But I like to change things round now and then

Originally Posted by QuarterbackSack View Post
    Neither of these two you mentioned are test boosters they are to be used for pre & post workouts. Are you asking about an actual test booster?
    Yes, sorry about that. What I meant to say was that the only stack that I ever used was that. I have not stacked on anything else before and yes, I am looking for a testosterone booster

Originally Posted by Grambo25 View Post
    If you are looking at products do research on:

Bioforge Promax
    Triazole
    Recycle (Bias alert)
    DAA (I like bulk)

Formastane has good feedback but can't recommend it personally as I have not tried it.
    Test Factor looks interesting as well.

I am not sure if I can get those here in Europe (

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I am not sure if I can get those here in Europe (
    you can
    there is a great uk shop which has it all(just look in signature of a DS rep)