liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liveyourlife13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How exactly do I get a 1000 calorie deficit?

I want to lose 2 lbs of fat each week for the next 3 weeks...for fat loss goal of 6 lbs...with a combination of cardio and lifting and diet...

135 lbs
    5'4
    Female

mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikelog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by liveyourlife13 View Post
    I want to lose 2 lbs of fat each week for the next 3 weeks...for fat loss goal of 6 lbs...with a combination of cardio and lifting and diet...

135 lbs
    5'4
    Female
    I would guess you would need to eat around 1200 calories a day to achieve this. I wouldn't go much below that though. Good luck.

williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10) williamshane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by liveyourlife13 View Post

135 lbs
    5'4
    Female
    Lots of ways to get a deficit. Three common/effective ways are:

1) Lower your caloric intake
    2) Exercise. This will both increase your resting metabolism throughout the day (the best way to lose fat) and you will burn calories while exercising (less important)
    3) Supplements. There are plenty of supplements out there that cause your body to generate heat, increasing your resting metabolism and allowing you to steadily burn fat throughout the day. A common supplement combination is the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin). Supplements, of course, should be used in combination with the other ways, not on their own.

I wrote an article on this recently. About dropping fat quick and healthy while maintaining muscle.

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitne...-your-ribcage/