npal92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my workout. need advice

alright. just got back to school and after the couple weeks of "bringing" in the semester i feel like ****. i was regulary lifting 5 days a week back home. now im here and only have about 1 1/2hrs a day to lift and not as much equiptment as home. i take Jack3d before i leave my room, then dark matter as soon as im done after running ususally. I did use oxyelite pro in the past and thinking of getting back on it. pretty much i want to find supplements/workouts that will help me cut some weight. im 6'0 245 right now, i lost some tone and defined muscle because my routine got switched up. what is somethign that i could take to cut the belly fat off and flatten up my chest...along with i need a new trap/shoulder workout. and some new things to do for chest. any advice is welcome.

GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GalickGun has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by npal92 View Post
    alright. just got back to school and after the couple weeks of "bringing" in the semester i feel like ****. i was regulary lifting 5 days a week back home. now im here and only have about 1 1/2hrs a day to lift and not as much equiptment as home. i take Jack3d before i leave my room, then dark matter as soon as im done after running ususally. I did use oxyelite pro in the past and thinking of getting back on it. pretty much i want to find supplements/workouts that will help me cut some weight. im 6'0 245 right now, i lost some tone and defined muscle because my routine got switched up. what is somethign that i could take to cut the belly fat off and flatten up my chest...along with i need a new trap/shoulder workout. and some new things to do for chest. any advice is welcome.
    you dont need 300 exercises per workout so for shoulders just focus on

military presses, and overhead dumbbell presses

for traps just do db shrugs

but also train lats to push out the shoulders cause ur not gonna get broad shoulders from training the deltoids

and u dont need new chest exercises, if youre doing incline db presses, flat bench press, db flies, and dips just keep increasing the weight for the presses and flies