Thread: starting again

Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

starting again

so ill just get straight to the point. im starting to lift again after my long break from the gym due to my wrist. i want to put some mass with strength not really my main concern. i came back to the gym to check how much i can lift now.. heres what i got

weight : 143 pounds
    height : 170 cm

bench: 130
    deads: 187
    squats: 165

my wrist is still causing a little bit of pain but its nothing major. i was wondering what routine i should do to put on mass with strength being secondary.

Pineocleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pineocleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long were you lifting for previously? Was it serious or not?

How long was the break that you took after your injury?

Check out some of the articles on this site, they have great routines and can give you an excellent guideline of where to start fresh!

Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Odachi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pineocleen View Post
    How long were you lifting for previously? Was it serious or not?

How long was the break that you took after your injury?

Check out some of the articles on this site, they have great routines and can give you an excellent guideline of where to start fresh!
    semi serious. I was doing a 4 day split and i was very consistent for 5 months but i was still learning the ropes to be honest. then i went on holidays and when i came back i never had the time. its been 5-6 months since ive done any weight training.

Pineocleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pineocleen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Odachi View Post
    semi serious. I was doing a 4 day split and i was very consistent for 5 months but i was still learning the ropes to be honest. then i went on holidays and when i came back i never had the time. its been 5-6 months since ive done any weight training.

Do you remember your old workout? Try that out again or if you want something new then create your own split. Just try and find where your at with your weights in the lifts and then work from there

You'll be back to where you were in no time!

Happy Lifting