Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit CrazyCallum's BodySpace

Can't walk after training legs...

Just got a new technique for squats which is designed for bodybuilding rather than powerlifting. It involves squatting slowly with a narrow stance and not completely standing back up straight at the end of the rep to keep tension on the legs for the full set.

The problem is after I train my legs for the next 2 days I can't actually walk, I'm not talking about a bit of discomfort I mean as Im walking my legs will randomly buckle. Then for another 2 days they slowly recover back to normal.

The problem for me is that as soon as they are recovered Its time to train legs again so theres no room for the important deadlift!

Any advice misc?

Stats: 6'0"
    Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Stelly85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Stelly85's BodySpace
    Keep doing what you are doing because it's working.
    Or you're doing the exercise wrong and ****ing up your body.

Do you think we stalk you and allready know wtf you are talking about or know how you do it?

Stats: 5'10", 241 lbs
    BodyPoints: 847
    Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sergis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sergis's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CrazyCallum View Post
    Just got a new technique for squats which is designed for bodybuilding rather than powerlifting. It involves squatting slowly with a narrow stance and not completely standing back up straight at the end of the rep to keep tension on the legs for the full set.

The problem is after I train my legs for the next 2 days I can't actually walk, I'm not talking about a bit of discomfort I mean as Im walking my legs will randomly buckle. Then for another 2 days they slowly recover back to normal.

The problem for me is that as soon as they are recovered Its time to train legs again so theres no room for the important deadlift!

Any advice misc?
    you just got that technique. get used to it?
    or deadlift with unrecovered buckling legs
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) QuadsBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit QuadsBrah's BodySpace
    why dont you try stopping squatting for a while? its such an uncomfortable exercise anyways and legs are the only body part you dont wanna get too big IMO.

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10035
    1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1987GN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 1987GN's BodySpace
    stretch before and especially after. Drink lots of BCAAs and fluids afterwards as well, and make sure to get a good PWO meal in.

Or just switch up how you squat.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) slowman41 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit slowman41's BodySpace
    sounds like OP completes first leg workout ever, complains about subsequent DOMS afterwards.

You'll get used to it. Now stop crying and get back to work.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

Stats: 5'10", 178 lbs
    wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wheytoday's BodySpace
    Jay Cutler would tell you to supplement with glutamine for recovery

CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CrazyCallum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    stretch before and especially after. Drink lots of BCAAs and fluids afterwards as well, and make sure to get a good PWO meal in.

Or just switch up how you squat.
    I think I will just make sure to stretch after, Ive not been doing that...

I have an amino acid complex which im using, reckon I should invest in bcaas too?

Originally Posted by slowman41 View Post
    sounds like OP completes first leg workout ever, complains about subsequent DOMS afterwards.

You'll get used to it. Now stop crying and get back to work.
    Can you not see I'm shorter than you and weigh more than you? lol

Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    Jay Cutler would tell you to supplement with glutamine for recovery
    Im gettin some

wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wheytoday has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Up the weight

Stats: 6'4", 220 lbs
    swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swole-striation has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit swole-striation's BodySpace
    do light cardio after maybe 10 mins

ease up the doms process

How much do you sleep?

I get crazy tightness/doms in my back and I have to have a nap after back training, as well as the next 2 days while doms are going on.

I love everyone except u Moodswing's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 154 lbs
    Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Moodswing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Moodswing's BodySpace

Any advice misc?
    feels good. barely can walk and the next day - deadlifts, feels good man
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable!"

Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    do light cardio after maybe 10 mins

ease up the doms process
    Theres no way Id be able to run afterwards!

I think im able to have such intensity because I was a long distance road cyclist before I start going to the gym, so I have a pretty good mind connection to them and they are used to insane build ups of lactic acid. Wish I could the same itensity with back!

Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    How much do you sleep?

I get crazy tightness/doms in my back and I have to have a nap after back training, as well as the next 2 days while doms are going on.

I sleep during the day too, I have really bad problems getting to sleep at night since I siwtched up my training routine. I'm still not sure if im wasting my time but Im using lighter weights but trying to get the muscle to actually hurt with technique. The next days Im much more sore than when I was just blasting up sets of my max....still in the 'try out' phase with this sytle of training, will see how it goes.

Stats: 184 lbs
    shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shotgun85 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit shotgun85's BodySpace

Any advice misc?
    vid pls