azz33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

buying protein off bodybuilding.com to australia

hey i wanted to buy ON's 100% whey protein and ship it to australia cause its like half the price on here but it comes up with a message that says they cant send it to australia. just wondering if anyone has got it shipped or if there are any other decent proteins that you can ship off bb.com to australia

johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just bought some multivitamins and i live in australia too man and im still waiting for them, seems weird, maybe pm the admin or something ?

Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys, unfortunately due to some restrictions here in Australia and Customs, some products cant be shipped down here (i know it sucks ay!)

Proteins cant be shipped because they are dairy products and as such arnt allowed through customs.

Some other products which contain ingredients that arnt allowed to be sold or distributed in Australia also cant be shipped.

bb.com have done a decent job in controlling this by telling you at checkout that they cant ship the item to you.

Granted, there are still MANY products we can buy and get shipped through bb.com. I use them regularly and always receive my products within 2-5 days. I actually received an order yesterday i placed last thursday. (fantastic service).

For us Aussies, the tips are, stick to the products that are allowed to be shipped.

- Pre Workouts
    - Amino acids
    - Intra workouts
    - Creatine
    - Creatine mixes
    - Multi Vitamins
    - Fish oils

etc. Granted there will be some exceptions like SizeOn which contains protein so that wont ship.

Second tip;

ALWAYS choose express courier shipping. You will receive a tracking number and the nice guys at bb.com and Fedex will get your package to you in no time.

Hope this helps !
    "Do not look to the ground for your next step; greatness lies with those who look to the horizon."

“The most powerful element that builds your body is the mental state you bring to your training.”

SLIN SANE LOG http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608893323#post608893323

Originally Posted by Whey2Grow View Post
    Hey guys, unfortunately due to some restrictions here in Australia and Customs, some products cant be shipped down here (i know it sucks ay!)

Proteins cant be shipped because they are dairy products and as such arnt allowed through customs.

Some other products which contain ingredients that arnt allowed to be sold or distributed in Australia also cant be shipped.

bb.com have done a decent job in controlling this by telling you at checkout that they cant ship the item to you.

Granted, there are still MANY products we can buy and get shipped through bb.com. I use them regularly and always receive my products within 2-5 days. I actually received an order yesterday i placed last thursday. (fantastic service).

For us Aussies, the tips are, stick to the products that are allowed to be shipped.

- Pre Workouts
    - Amino acids
    - Intra workouts
    - Creatine
    - Creatine mixes
    - Multi Vitamins
    - Fish oils

etc. Granted there will be some exceptions like SizeOn which contains protein so that wont ship.

Second tip;

ALWAYS choose express courier shipping. You will receive a tracking number and the nice guys at bb.com and Fedex will get your package to you in no time.

Hope this helps !
    awesome thanks for that. do you have any suggestions on where to get protein then? good quality and cheap..? where do you buy yours from if ya dont mind me asken?
    just one more thing, do you know why they cant ship Superpump250? its a pre workout supplement and other preworkout supps like noxplode and jack3d can be shipped, just wondering why this is if anyone knows?

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you'll have to buy your protein locally.

JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinStacks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by azz33 View Post
    hey i wanted to buy ON's 100% whey protein and ship it to australia cause its like half the price on here but it comes up with a message that says they cant send it to australia. just wondering if anyone has got it shipped or if there are any other decent proteins that you can ship off bb.com to australia
    I bought Purple Wrath (BCAA's) and it took a month because it was held up in customs. At least I finally got it though. Saved like $50 compared to GNC stores.

If you're planning on purchasing anything, expect that it will take at least a month to receive because it WILL get held up at customs.

It may just end up on the show Boarder Patrol, LOL.

Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey2Grow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
    you'll have to buy your protein locally.
    just PM'd u a site
    "Do not look to the ground for your next step; greatness lies with those who look to the horizon."

“The most powerful element that builds your body is the mental state you bring to your training.”

SLIN SANE LOG http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608893323#post608893323

Originally Posted by Whey2Grow View Post
    just PM'd u a site
    to me?? i didnt get it