kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Magnum- Heat Accelerated and Acid

Final Review:

This log was super fun to do, and I would totally do another Magnum promo. They have a great group of people following their product logs and even have been killing the Company Promo section with awesome logging opportunities. My product log can be found here:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126921983 with before/after pics. I used the products to help me with the last 3 weeks of contest prep and brought some insane conditioning that I have never before achieved.

Heat Accelerated:

I must start by saying that before using this product, I though all "fat burners" were bogus. Heat Accelerated quickly changed my opinion on this. While using the product the most noticeable side effect was increased sweating. I generally never sweat to the point of having it drip, but every single cardio session I did while using Heat Accelerated I poured sweat. Heat Accelerated also gave me a perfect amount of energy. I hate products that are loaded up with stims, just to make you "feel" it. Magnum's Heat Accelerated is definitely not one of those products. It gave me a noticeable increase in energy, without me feeling like I was over-stimulated. I also noticed no crash whatsoever on Heat Accelerated, very clean long lasting energy. I also noticed that my appetite was in fact suppressed from the product, which was pretty godly for me being on a contest diet. The only thing I did notice with the product was some slight indigestion and burps that the Raspberry Ketones would cause, but it was totally worth it. Raspberry Ketones have some very interesting science behind them and their potential to aid in fat loss. I will most likely use Heat Accelerated again, as I achieved conditioning like I have never had before during the use of this product.

Cliffs:

*Enhanced body temperature
    *Enhanced energy levels
    *Decreased appetite

This ones tough for me, because there is no noticeable side effects from taking a CLA supplement. I am also not a huge fan of anything with such mixed studies on. Some studies show that CLA may be great for fat loss and nutrient partitioning, while others show it has no use as a supplement. Either way, even Creatine has studies showing it doesn't work, but is probably the most effective supplement out there. I will say that the combo did a great job, and I did not have a negative experience with Acid.

Overall:

Great stack! During use of this product I managed to go from my starting weight of 169lbs to 164.6lbs in a time-frame of 21 days. When I started using the stack, I was almost competition lean and knew if there was a time when I could use the help shredding that last little bit it was then. Like I say, in general "fat burners" generally are not of much use, but in addition to a proper diet and training it may be something worthwhile.

Great job Magnum for another amazing product! I think my after pic compared to the beginning pics show what hard work and proper supplementation can achieve. Thank you Magnum for helping me become the 4th place in Ontario as a Junior Natural Bodybuilder.

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great final review bud!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Great final review bud!
    Thanks bud, you set the standard though Had to match yours!

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    Thanks bud, you set the standard though Had to match yours!
    Had rep Magnum in a couple places
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Look at this guy! AWESOME review bud, did Magnum proud up and here and you are a living testament to hardwork pays off. And oh yeah your journey with these supps was....Greatness!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Thank you so much for a fantastic review, You are a great person and I'm glad to call you friend
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Look at this guy! AWESOME review bud, did Magnum proud up and here and you are a living testament to hardwork pays off. And oh yeah your journey with these supps was....Greatness!
    Thanks Kon! Your journey was a great one too, unfortunately my log wasn't a 30 page success like yours

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Thank you so much for a fantastic review, You are a great person and I'm glad to call you friend
    Thanks Countrymike, I met a lot of great people during my log and definitely am glad we had a chance to catch up and become friends. Magnum seems to bring people together in there logs lol.... /cry Anytime you need a favor, or anything just let me know! This goes for all of my other log followers, you guys are friends for life!

markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for all the support Kyle and your conditioning is SICK!!! You looked fantastic man - WOW!!!

I will look forward to the next log you run for us.
    El Presidente, Magnum Nutraceuticals
    Better Ingredients, Better Results.
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Magnum Opus: Magnum's greatest achievement

Magnum Rocket Science - coming soon October 2013!

It's Showtime!! Magnum has a HUGE announcement late August 2013!!

Magnum is a proud sponsor of the OBF

Magnum forum super-reps: Kon_Rock & B Con

Originally Posted by markuskaulius View Post
    Thank you for all the support Kyle and your conditioning is SICK!!! You looked fantastic man - WOW!!!

I will look forward to the next log you run for us.
    Thank you Markus, and it was a pleasure having the chance to log the products for you. Magnum is a great company and will be a force to be reckoned with! Hopefully I get another chance to log more of your great products!