Closed Thread
    awilliamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dosing and mixing GHRP-6

I have question about mixing GHRP-6. I am new to the peptide world but I've done quite a bit of research and have questions about mixing and dosing.

I have a 10mg bottle of GHRP-6, unconstituted and a 30ml bottle of Bac. water. My goal is to inject 500 micrograms post-workout.

My issue is this, my bottle of GHRP-6 is rather small and I'm having trouble with the conversion. I want it to last but not sure how to mix. My syringes are 3ML total.

How much Bac. water should I add to peptide and what line should I pull to to equal 500mcgs? How long will this 10mg bottle last at that dosage?

Any feedback on dosing or peptides in general would be much appreciated. Just want to make sure I am doing this right.

Thanks to all.

duecebigelow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by awilliamson View Post
    I have question about mixing GHRP-6. I am new to the peptide world but I've done quite a bit of research and have questions about mixing and dosing.

I have a 10mg bottle of GHRP-6, unconstituted and a 30ml bottle of Bac. water. My goal is to inject 500 micrograms post-workout.

My issue is this, my bottle of GHRP-6 is rather small and I'm having trouble with the conversion. I want it to last but not sure how to mix. My syringes are 3ML total.

How much Bac. water should I add to peptide and what line should I pull to to equal 500mcgs? How long will this 10mg bottle last at that dosage?

Any feedback on dosing or peptides in general would be much appreciated. Just want to make sure I am doing this right.

Thanks to all.
    You should hop on over to Google and search for "peptide calculator", very first link has a nice online calculator with all the parameters for you to quickly figure it out. That said, a 3ML is a huge pin..for reference i was doing 100mcg ghrp-2 with a 1mL pin and it was only 5 "tick" marks (about a cm). Next go around I'm getting the 1/2mL pin

That said, are you aware of stacking GHRP-6 with ModGRF1-29 (or otherwise also known as CJC-1295 no DAC). ModGRF 1-29 is synergistic with GHRP for higher GH releases -like NOS and turbo charger

1nst3gat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ghrp6 dosing and cjc

Originally Posted by duecebigelow View Post
    You should hop on over to Google and search for "peptide calculator", very first link has a nice online calculator with all the parameters for you to quickly figure it out. That said, a 3ML is a huge pin..for reference i was doing 100mcg ghrp-2 with a 1mL pin and it was only 5 "tick" marks (about a cm). Next go around I'm getting the 1/2mL pin

That said, are you aware of stacking GHRP-6 with ModGRF1-29 (or otherwise also known as CJC-1295 no DAC). ModGRF 1-29 is synergistic with GHRP for higher GH releases -like NOS and turbo charger
    I was hoping you would share how you are integrating the cjc1295 and ghrp-6 together. I'm looking into this right now and could really use some guidance.
    Thank you!