djblurr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat burners and test boosters

Hi,

Is there any logic in stacking a fat burner and a test booster at the same time? Is lipo 6x the best fat burner? I'm in australia and I'd like to order this stuff, but if I cant get it through customs, what else should I look to grab? I was thinking of running lipo6x and tbol together..? I've heard that fat burners can pull off water weight, but if I'm still using creatine while on the lipo6x, would this cancel out much water weight loss?

Any more info on this would be appreciated, cheers

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It really depends on goals - if you are cutting, tehre is plenty of logic.
    If bulking there is some logic to it - the "fat burner" should merely be used as a stimulant.

Being in Australia I'd suggest you look into ActivaTe Xtreme and Adrenalean.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    It really depends on goals - if you are cutting, tehre is plenty of logic.
    If bulking there is some logic to it - the "fat burner" should merely be used as a stimulant.

Being in Australia I'd suggest you look into ActivaTe Xtreme and Adrenalean.

Well honestly I'd like to shed some % fat, whether that necessarily needs to involve a "cutting cycle", or just increase of lean muscle, I'm not sure.

I've used tbol before, I was thinking of stacking tbol and ebol together, I'm just not sure whether I should add a fat burner in there too?

I also train hard and eat well..

Originally Posted by djblurr View Post
    Well honestly I'd like to shed some % fat, whether that necessarily needs to involve a "cutting cycle", or just increase of lean muscle, I'm not sure.

I've used tbol before, I was thinking of stacking tbol and ebol together, I'm just not sure whether I should add a fat burner in there too?

I also train hard and eat well..

bump

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are looking to shed some fat, then yeah, stacking a test booster and fat burner would be a great idea. The fat burner should give you extra energy/focus, boost your metabolism, and help keep hunger at bay. The Test-booster on the other hand, should help keep hormone levels, which tend to fall while dieting, in optimal ranges. This should really allow you to drop weight faster, all the while keeping more of your hard earned muscle.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree