kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shawn Ray's old program

I watched the Inside and Out a while ago, I was watching it again the other day and in John Brown's interview, Shawn's original program caught my attention... It was...

Mon: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
    Tue: Back / Legs
    Wed: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
    Thu: Back/Legs
    Fri: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
    Sat: Back/Legs
    Sun: Go to Church :P

Do you guys think this will be some serious overtraining for a Natural guy? I am just curious.. and how long each sessions would go for???? 3 - 3.5 hours??

BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10) BroPsyence is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kaanbk View Post
    Do you guys think this will be some serious overtraining for a Natural guy? I am just curious.. and how long each sessions would go for???? 3 - 3.5 hours??
    The guy was probably lifting light bro. No way you can do that if you lift heavy ... But I like the concept.

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kaanbk View Post
    I watched the Inside and Out a while ago, I was watching it again the other day and in John Brown's interview, Shawn's original program caught my attention... It was...

Mon: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
    Tue: Back / Legs
    Wed: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
    Thu: Back/Legs
    Fri: Chest/Shoulders/Arms
    Sat: Back/Legs
    Sun: Go to Church :P

I think the session length (3-3.5 hours?!) is a bit of an overestimate, but otherwise I'm sure you could make something like this happen. The key would be to never lift at maximum weights, so that you don't break down your muscles as fully as you would if you went balls to the wall. I seriously doubt you would overtrain, IF DONE RIGHT. That being said, I'm not sure most people would be able to approach this type of workout with much success. Go for it though, if it works for you (and it might) then why not?

kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaanbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, i am going to give it a shot, for 8 weeks... now i need to find exercises for those sessions, i can figure out the leg/back day, but for the chest/shoulder/arms... since most of the exercises will work bit of each group while focusing on a main one... like bench mainly chest and triceps on the side etc... do you think if i did one main exercise of 4 sets 6-8 reps for each muscle groups and something that ties them together? so like this:

For Chest:

Flat Bench (will also work triceps)
    Incline Bench (will also work shoulders)
    Bench Flys (solely chest)

For Shoulders

Shoulder Press
    Lateral Raises
    Shrugs

For Arms:

French Press & Close Grip superset
    Preacher DB curls
    BB curls?

Something like that didnt want to do two triceps exercises since they get worked both during shoulder and chest.. Any opinions???

AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep us updated with how you get on, how you feel, any strenght changes (positive or negative), size changes (positive or negative) and any changes to your diet, energy levels etc. Once My broken ankle is recovered enough, I may consider giving it a go myself....
    "I'll do today what others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't" - such a fitting quote for bodybuilding!