Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swanky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    girls dont care about looks holy **** all they care about is status and personality i see way to many ugly dudes out there with girls 8+/10 if girls cared about looks i would be sleeping with a different girl every week yet im a virgin...
    What fantasy land are you leaving in. Get real. Chicks love a studly guy. Even if your social skills are subpar, you'll still get random hooks from superficial sluts (I said subpar, not completely nonexistent). I've seen some built, good-looking dudes with no game get pussy every so often. The fat, ugly guy with some game gets far less pussy than the built gameless dude. I've seen it happen at clubs. I'm 27 years old, so I've seen a lot more than you. And what I've seen is true to what my above post states, without question.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    What fantasy land are you leaving in. Get real. Chicks love a studly guy. Even if your social skills are subpar, you'll still get random hooks from superficial sluts (I said subpar, not completely nonexistent). I've seen some built, good-looking dudes with no game get pussy every so often. The fat, ugly guy with some game gets far less pussy than the built gameless dude. I've seen it happen at clubs. I'm 27 years old, so I've seen a lot more than you. And what I've seen is true to what my above post states, without question.
    Truth.

narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks matters of course. BUT not that much for women compared to guys. Men are very attracted to the looks(long legs, ass, breasts) and women are more into personality and if u are a interesting guy(make her laugh, confident guy, dominance, have goals u are working hard for). Modern society have created this big thing about looks and style, and it screws so many peoples mind and ruins confidence.

Girls keeps throw up their food up because they want to look like the supermodels in TV, but in fact, they are already way more thinner.
    Guys keep eating and working out to get bigger although they already have a body MANY men would kill for.

If you wanna look your best, here:
    - groom yourself: fresh haircut, fresh and clean skin, waxed eyebrows, fresh breath, white teeths, remove bodyhair.
    - buy fresh clothes: get a cool shirt, look at fashion sites/blogs to find some cool clothes.
    - fitness: workout and drop some pounds of fat, gain some pounds of muscle, get the six-pack.

What women really want:
    a guy there is confident, know who he is, funny and cocky, dominant, interesting, not needy, in control, wild, have a life, are nice to her etc.

U get these personality values with hard work:
    - begin a sport or martial art, this will challenge you and build your confidence big time.
    - find 1-2 hobbies and really go in with passion, that could be things like art, books, drawing, music, dancing, cooking, golf, swimming, skateboarding, meditation, piano. etc. It could be anything, the only thing there is a must is that it needs to be interesting for YOU.
    - socializing: go out with friends, meet new people, grow the balls to say hi to the cute girl at the bar(don't worry, she will not kill you).
    - if you are working or studying, then be THE BEST you can be in this area, work hard and be the nerd that really does the thing to make it happend. This will quickly give u a higher status and people will soon come to you because YOU are 'the leader' on this area.

Looks are so freaking overrated. You wanna bang a hot supermodel right? but if she can't even spell her own name and have absolutly nothing to share from her life, then do you really wanna waste your time with a braindead doll who keeps talking you to sleep everytime? Do you think women want that - a headless piece of meat who only can talk about how many pounds he can benchpress and how many hours he uses a week to get the perfect tan? HELL ****ING NO!

be confident, be a leader, be non needy, be interesting and passionated, live your life with joy, take action and put in some hard work to your goals.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by narv View Post
    Looks matters of course. BUT not that much for women compared to guys. Men are very attracted to the looks(long legs, ass, breasts) and women are more into personality and if u are a interesting guy(make her laugh, confident guy, dominance, have goals u are working hard for). Modern society have created this big thing about looks and style, and it screws so many peoples mind and ruins confidence.

Girls keeps throw up their food up because they want to look like the supermodels in TV, but in fact, they are already way more thinner.
    Guys keep eating and working out to get bigger although they already have a body MANY men would kill for.

If you wanna look your best, here:
    - groom yourself: fresh haircut, fresh and clean skin, waxed eyebrows, fresh breath, white teeths, remove bodyhair.
    - buy fresh clothes: get a cool shirt, look at fashion sites/blogs to find some cool clothes.
    - fitness: workout and drop some pounds of fat, gain some pounds of muscle, get the six-pack.

What women really want:
    a guy there is confident, know who he is, funny and cocky, dominant, interesting, not needy, in control, wild, have a life, are nice to her etc.

U get these personality values with hard work:
    - begin a sport or martial art, this will challenge you and build your confidence big time.
    - find 1-2 hobbies and really go in with passion, that could be things like art, books, drawing, music, dancing, cooking, golf, swimming, skateboarding, meditation, piano. etc. It could be anything, the only thing there is a must is that it needs to be interesting for YOU.
    - socializing: go out with friends, meet new people, grow the balls to say hi to the cute girl at the bar(don't worry, she will not kill you).
    - if you are working or studying, then be THE BEST you can be in this area, work hard and be the nerd that really does the thing to make it happend. This will quickly give u a higher status and people will soon come to you because YOU are 'the leader' on this area.

Looks are so freaking overrated. You wanna bang a hot supermodel right? but if she can't even spell her own name and have absolutly nothing to share from her life, then do you really wanna waste your time with a braindead doll who keeps talking you to sleep everytime? Do you think women want that - a headless piece of meat who only can talk about how many pounds he can benchpress and how many hours he uses a week to get the perfect tan? HELL ****ING NO!

be confident, be a leader, be non needy, be interesting and passionated, live your life with joy, take action and put in some hard work to your goals.
    Solid post, would rep if I could.

I would also add volunteering -- do you give back to your community through working at an animal shelter, homeless shelter. There are some singles groups out there that do volunteer activities.

Spirituality - church, 12 step groups,meditation centers. Work on yourself and many times you'll find you attract better people and are less needy for a gf.

FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have over 200 moles on my body...if I can do it, you can

narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rackpullxtreme View Post
    Solid post, would rep if I could.

I would also add volunteering -- do you give back to your community through working at an animal shelter, homeless shelter. There are some singles groups out there that do volunteer activities.

Spirituality - church, 12 step groups,meditation centers. Work on yourself and many times you'll find you attract better people and are less needy for a gf.
    volunteer work is great! Im gonna do some in the summer when exams are over.

Every man can get the woman of their dreams, without being rich/famous or "super-goodlooking", the problem are just that they have already giving up before even trying.

Johnny184 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey all! I've read the stuff on this thread seriously. But I gotta say this -- most people who are ugly don't really have the problem of getting a husband or wife. That will happen. The problem is your face is shown to 500 strangers a day. So you'll always feel insecure if you're ugly. I've spent the last 15 years of my life in my house. I do nothing because I'm ashamed to go out. Why? Because I'm hideous. I for real have not seen a man as ugly as I am. It's because of my eyes. They are too close together and too deep set and no space between the bottom of my eyebrows and the top of my eyes. I would get plastic surgery in a moment but it cant fix my problem. So I was in princeton 15 years ago, got good grades always. Very highly motivated (scholarship + numerous awards). And was supposed to become a doctor. But solely because of my looks, instead I'll live out the rest of my life in my house on the funds my parents left me in my inheritance. Trust me if you are so hideous like I am (imagine Shaquille O neal's crosseyed look but about 2x worse) it will affect your life. not Because you cant get a relation. but because you'll still have to go around in public and MEN AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL THINK "wow hes hideous" when you meet them.
    Last edited by Johnny184; 02-23-2013 at 09:47 PM.

MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 1nationundergod View Post
    I am so ugly. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Girls don't care about your personality if you're ugly. Do you guys care about a girls personality if she was ugly? **** no you wouldn't, and don't even lie. This **** that girls are more about personality, while guys are more about looks is total bull****. Girls are more materialistic and picky then men are. There is nothing wrong with this and don't blame women or have any hate for them. I wouldn't want to date ugly women (even though I'm ugly, high standards FTL). It's not just the girls, but the guys view me as a joke and constantly rip on me. I'm ugly with a feminine looking face. It doesn't match my personality or facial expressions at all. I'm a natural ******* (not this wannabe PUA *******/jerk bull****) and I'm ugly. Can you imagine what people think of me? "He thinks hes the ****", "wow that guy thinks hes so cool". I'm not cocky, and never have been.. I use to be a confident guy, but I always got shot down. I'm thinking about dropping 80-100k on surgeries to make me look better looking. Like getting my nose bridge higher, and my bump removed from my nose, get my jaws widened/lengthened, get my jaws line up 100%, move my upper jaw back to push out my brow ridge, forehead, and cheekbones, chin bone grafting, & etc.
    OP is being Beta AF. Just be confident in yourself and stop being a little bitch. Leave that job to the girl.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    John sorry to hear your in that situation man..I somewhat know dat feel I use to be a agoraphobic & everytime I go out it is difficult because I know how bad I look..I am going to the gym though so that has to help a little not with just your body but socializing at times to although I do believe you become more obsessed about looks.If I had a rich family I would probably have a personal gym & just workout,watch movies & play video games all the time bit I don't..I am probably going to be moving next month to try to start over again & start living life if I cant handle it then I will A become a logger or something that doesn't involve to many people or B end up in a hospital...I also believe that in order to survive & be happier you must aquire the IDGAF attitude

Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let's be honest here, if you are a shredded sikkunt, you can message chicks the most "alpha" stuff, and not come off as a creeper, but if you don't have the ideal looks then messaging chicks "When are you going to let me tap that" you will come of as a creepy sadknt.

OP if you really want help then we have to see pictures.

Need moar proteins!!! Danny1990Sco's Avatar
    Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude u never heard the saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"

Everyone is ugly to some people, but that same person can also be beautiful to others. Looks really don't matter as much as people make out they do. Sure you should always try to look your best through grooming etc but that should be to make YOU feel good. Not for others to think you look good.

Once YOU feel good about YOU it's time to work on your personality, the reason i say that you need to feel good about YOU first and foremost as if you don't then the personality side of things ends up being much harder than it really needs to be.
    Last edited by Danny1990Sco; 02-24-2013 at 04:21 AM.
    (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling, they hating.

I'm a DJ/Producer Check my stuff out here : https://soundcloud.com/zafire

Mr.Fab - My lifetime goal is to when a girl is giving me head and I bust, to have it come out her nose...

ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Danny1990Sco View Post
    Dude u never heard the saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"

Everyone is ugly to some people, but that same person can also be beautiful to others. Looks really don't matter as much as people make out they do. Sure you should always try to look your best through grooming etc but that should be to make YOU feel good. Not for others to thin you look good.

Once YOU feel good about YOU it's time to work on your personality, the reason i say that you need to feel good about YOU first and foremost as if you don't then the personality side of things ends up being much harder than it really needs to be.
    This.

I dated girls that i really thought they looked hot but my friends called them ugly. and sometimes i realize that its not the best looking girl but she just got something special that makes me think she's beautiful.

and if you ugly just live with it and just think F*** it! because somewhere theres a girl that will like you, except if you never go out because your lacking self confidence.

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by 1nationundergod View Post
    I am so ugly. I have some self esteem issues, but why lie to my self? If I'm ugly, why say I'm good looking? I am a realist. Girls don't care about your personality if you're ugly. Do you guys care about a girls personality if she was ugly? **** no you wouldn't, and don't even lie. This **** that girls are more about personality, while guys are more about looks is total bull****. Girls are more materialistic and picky then men are. There is nothing wrong with this and don't blame women or have any hate for them. I wouldn't want to date ugly women (even though I'm ugly, high standards FTL). It's not just the girls, but the guys view me as a joke and constantly rip on me. I'm ugly with a feminine looking face. It doesn't match my personality or facial expressions at all. I'm a natural ******* (not this wannabe PUA *******/jerk bull****) and I'm ugly. Can you imagine what people think of me? "He thinks hes the ****", "wow that guy thinks hes so cool". I'm not cocky, and never have been.. I use to be a confident guy, but I always got shot down. I'm thinking about dropping 80-100k on surgeries to make me look better looking. Like getting my nose bridge higher, and my bump removed from my nose, get my jaws widened/lengthened, get my jaws line up 100%, move my upper jaw back to push out my brow ridge, forehead, and cheekbones, chin bone grafting, & etc.
    Join the club brah!

saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saminaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im a girl and the best thing you can do is find an average looking girl and if u cant then lower your standards even more, im sure youll find someone....dont waste your money on surgery , its not worth it and can make you look even worse.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to throw a spin here. Is it any one else feel looking good. I feel I'm build 10 of 10 and so entire life. Face is 7-8 of 10 too. Is it any one else feel perfect build? Just feel good man. Yet women don't want me. Kind it is not matter any more at my age.
    Point is, feel good about my look. Women don't lake me but I feel good again. It is exact opposite of many guys in this thread. They feel bad looking. Women don’t want them and they feel even more bad.

Registered User williamujeffers's Avatar
    williamujeffers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's the best advice EVER!!!!!!!! White people thinks all BLACK people are ugly. But that's besides the point. Here's what most of us do, first go to strip club. I repeat, go to STRIP CLUB dummy. Then invest in a prostitute. I REPEAT, invest in a prostitute. It's cheaper than surgery. Dummy. Even the ugliest motha****a can have a high IQ. Look at Einstein. You stupid motha****a.

srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srt81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go to Thailand and bang hot 18 year old hookers.. they don't care what you look like. hell even good looking guys go.

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by srt81 View Post
    go to Thailand and bang hot 18 year old hookers.. they don't care what you look like. hell even good looking guys go.
    Originally Posted by williamujeffers View Post
    Here's the best advice EVER!!!!!!!! White people thinks all BLACK people are ugly. But that's besides the point. Here's what most of us do, first go to strip club. I repeat, go to STRIP CLUB dummy. Then invest in a prostitute. I REPEAT, invest in a prostitute. It's cheaper than surgery. Dummy. Even the ugliest motha****a can have a high IQ. Look at Einstein. You stupid motha****a.
    Mirin' first post brah, you have been lurking ?

Lol this is a 5 year old thread wtf are you giving advice for ?

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man there are some dark posts in this thread

i was having a good day but not anymore, i wonder any posters from this thread still around ?

swanky sounds like a supreme gentleman

anybody who feels he is ugly in here please do yourself a favor and travel to south east asia for a month (Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam...) - i am sure most of you guys can get a gf and sometimes the language barrier even helps guys who are inexperienced

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's a surprising amount you can do to improve your looks, but it reading this thread with its lack of avis and post after post of depressing crap, it's the same old foreveralone circlejerk. You losers aren't interested in self-improvement, in fact it annoys you when people tell you how to improve, you'd rather get in a circle and cry about how awful life is. You're no different to those fat people who spend their lives complaining until they die. Go back to 4chan.

randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    correction, you cant get GOOD LOOKING women

Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zoro97 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Red face Game or serious?

Hey bras, should I make picking up girls as a fun thing to do? It seems as if it's a chore I have to so with steps to take to make the girl like you and finally get her into my bed.

Another question: whenever Im talking to a girl, I lack humor. i feel it's just stupid to smile and look at her whenever I am talking, even if what i am saying is not funny. i always have that serious face and cannot seem to change it.also how can I be more funny and sexual without making it obvious that i am adding stupid jokes here and there??