Thread: D-Bol

austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

D-Bol

I have two friends who are going to start taking D-Bol. One of them is already pretty big from lifting, the other is chubby and not in great shape. They are both idiots. They both ONLY work their upper body. They seriously go to the gym and lift everyday, for weeks straight, even though I tell them that they are over-training. They tell me squats are bad for you, and dead-lifting kills your lower back, so they do neither. They also tried telling me weight lifting stunts growth. The somewhat big friend of mine is trying to convince me he is going to gain 20 pounds of pure muscle the first week of using D-Bol. I'm assuming they are wrong? What is a realistic amount of muscle they can gain in a week?

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by austin7887 View Post
    I have two friends who are going to start taking D-Bol. One of them is already pretty big from lifting, the other is chubby and not in great shape. They are both idiots. They both ONLY work their upper body. They seriously go to the gym and lift everyday, for weeks straight, even though I tell them that they are over-training. They tell me squats are bad for you, and dead-lifting kills your lower back, so they do neither. They also tried telling me weight lifting stunts growth. The somewhat big friend of mine is trying to convince me he is going to gain 20 pounds of pure muscle the first week of using D-Bol. I'm assuming they are wrong? What is a realistic amount of muscle they can gain in a week?
    Your friend is wrong and you cannot predict the amount of muscle your friends might gain.

It may be worth mentioning that it is in fact steroids which may stunt growth, not weight lifting itself.

austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) austin7887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    Your friend is wrong and you cannot predict the amount of muscle your friends might gain.

It may be worth mentioning that it is in fact steroids which may stunt growth, not weight lifting itself.
    I will say something to him about it. But I highly doubt that will change their mind's about taking it. Also, do you get "Roid rage" from D-Bol?

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will say something to him about it. But I highly doubt that will change their mind's about taking it. Also, do you get "Roid rage" from D-Bol?
    Don't think "roid rage" has ever been proved to be caused by steroids (therefore, it has not in fact been proven to exist).

However, depression is not uncommon post cycle / during the mandatory post cycle therapy.

Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Needsalt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's going to gain 20 lbs of water the first week.

Be prepared to laugh at them when they don't have pct set up and end up with gyno.

Registered User bodybuilding0724's Avatar
    bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilding0724 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol thats jokes... they novices i was at that stage years ago.. lol...gotta give them time to realize it themselves legs are very important to work out ... especially your back lol