doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100)

Rack deads: Beginning or end of the back workout?

Hi forum! =)

I do my back workout once a week with traps and rear delts. On this day I do the following movements:

-Rack deads
    -Yates BB-rows (overhand)
    -T-bar rows
    -hammer (underhand) pulldowns, one side at the time
    -wide grip pulldowns (1-2 sets after the hammer pulldowns)
    -rope pullovers (one set to finish up the lats)

-reverse butterfly machine (one side at the time)
    -DB shruggs

Well my problem is:

I used to do my rack deads in the beginnning of my workout, then go over to the rows.
    The last few weeks I did my deads at the and and start off with the row movements and of course I could increase my rows (especially the BB rows) by a few pounds because I didnt destroy my lower back b4.

That was great! I could really increase my yates rows, when I do them first...
    BUT the deads in the end were so fu*king weak...I had to reduce it by more than 55 lbs -.-

Now what should I do,...what is more beneficial for my back? Do the deads first or the heavy rows?

What are your opinions on this? With reasons plz.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by doggue; 09-13-2010 at 06:53 AM.

doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100) doggue is not very well liked. (-100)
    bump

azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pich either rows, or rack pulls and ****ing hammer them into the ground

increase by 50-100lbs and then switch to the other
    i dont compete against you. i compete against myself yesterday, last week, last year

No one system of training is better than all of the other systems. However, proper training always involves common elements. These are hard work, abbreviated training programs, progression, good form, and motivation - Brooks Kubik

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tend to alternate every so often. If you are concerned primarily with overall back development, then lats are king, which means rows are the better option to focus on.
    Who was this love of yours?

Thanks for your answers guys.

Ya, bc I'm a bodybuilder and not a powerlifter I'll keep the rows in the beginning for a while.

But it really feels **** when your deads go down by almost 60lbs. -.-

Its a hard decision to make man....all I know is that the guy with (one of) the best back(s) always did deads at the end, if he did any. Yes, dorian "the shadow" yates.