Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothumanlypossible/10

thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    She might be a bartender. When I was bartending my alcohol tolerance was HIGH. I could do a 750 of tequila no problem because customers would ALWAYS want to buy you a shot.

These days not so much but I can still outdrink the average person,

I'm part of the no drink Sept. contest and TBH it feels good. Might just keep going. I stopped drinking for 2 years straight at one time.
    Hi here is a random effing fact that has been exaggerated for your viewing pleasure because I think it makes me cool
    Eat Healthy, Exercise Daily, Die anyways

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it was probably water in some of them.

few years ago my buddy had this FB that was bi. Had another girl over that he messed around with in the past. Had one vodka bottle with water, another bottle with vodka. The 2 woman went shot for shot for a lil bit. (the bi one drinking water) he ended up fuking them both that night.

srs story guys.
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thastartof View Post
    Hi here is a random effing fact that has been exaggerated for your viewing pleasure because I think it makes me cool
    Dude, ask anyone that is/was in the bar industry about drinking and coke. Especially in NYC. I'm not saying it was cool, it was just a part of the lifestyle.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bgizzle99 View Post
    Never saw anything in my life like it. Ive drank with several 200 pound guys with HIGH tolerances that couldn't do half of this. I'm sure she does it 3-4 times a week but regardless she's a chick. Every other minute or two for an hour she pounded shots, then hit the club. Wasn't puking, stumbling, slurring. Pretty sure she drank at the bar too. WTF...is this legit alcoholism?
    3-4x a week...lol

Yes, she's probably an alcoholic.

KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats about a whole fifth, its doable.

bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, ask anyone that is in the bar industry about drinking and coke. Especially in NYC.
    Back 2 the topic. OP wants 2 state facts
    #1 Fact- It was about 20 shots...and she was drinking b4 we got there.
    #2 Fact- It was vodka, me and friends took shots as well and got tipsy after 3 or 4 ( but were drinking beers as well)
    #3Fact - This girl said she "had a high tolerance" ( no f*cking ****, dumb bish)..and drinks/clubs 4x a week atleast
    #4 Fact- Girl is one of those "princess syndrome type", never smoked pot, just lost V-card to ex BF ( which is why i doubt coke use)...clean rep.

IS THIS A ****ING ALCOHOLIC?
    =Taylor Gang Or Die=

YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YouRaffYouRuse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It IS possible to do 20 shots in an hour, you won't remember anything for a while though.

galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50) galahan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woooooooooh, pics of said girl are awesome.

Giving some for ppl to see in thread:

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, ask anyone that is/was in the bar industry about drinking and coke. Especially in NYC. I'm not saying it was cool, it was just a part of the lifestyle.
    Just did a quick google search on it ..

Although coke can make you feel like you aren't as drunk, it doesn't have an affect on the fact that 20 shots in an hour would give you a high bac that would cause you too most likely die.. right?

thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10) thastartof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A. I live in the damn bar it is my home, half my friends bartend the other half are the ones drinking every night

B. I live in Houston, I know about drug use ******* will not make you a drinking god sure you can take more in BUT ******* willl NOT change the BAC which is what determines how effed u are.

You can not take 20 real non watered down shots in one Hour without facing serious consequences much less show no effects of being hammered. Maybe 20 in one night if you have a problem... but one hour no way in hell
    Eat Healthy, Exercise Daily, Die anyways

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bgizzle99 View Post
    Back 2 the topic. OP wants 2 state facts
    #1 Fact- It was about 20 shots...and she was drinking b4 we got there.
    #2 Fact- It was vodka, me and friends took shots as well and got tipsy after 3 or 4 ( but were drinking beers as well)
    #3Fact - This girl said she "had a high tolerance" ( no f*cking ****, dumb bish)..and drinks/clubs 4x a week atleast
    #4 Fact- Girl is one of those "princess syndrome type", never smoked pot, just lost V-card to ex BF ( which is why i doubt coke use)...clean rep.

IS THIS A ****ING ALCOHOLIC?
    She is a binge drinker and from her alcohol tolerance levels described in this thread, she binge drinks often so yes that makes her an alcoholic imo.

Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post

Although coke can make you feel like you aren't as drunk, it doesn't have an affect on the fact that 20 shots in an hour would give you a high bac that would cause you too most likely die.. right?
    I'm thinking it was more in the span of 3-4 hours. Unless OP was timing her, he was most likely having a few and time flies in a bar/club.

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post

If they were 20 small shots, that's like 15 in reality. Which is doable if you're a daily drinking alchy. Coke is besides the point but it would mitigate the physical side effects of overconsumption.

_Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IamAnAlien View Post
    my female cousin and two of her girlfriends empty a bottle of vodka and a bottle of whine and a few beers and mix drinks... before they go out.
    i would lbe aying in the toilet...actually i drank with them one time and i ended up in the toilet for 1hour.
    Dude your head is HUEG....do you have a PhD in Math or something?

(semi-srs)
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich 24/03/1989 - 06/08/2011

There is no limit, you are the limit.

Originally Posted by thastartof View Post
    A. I live in the damn bar it is my home, half my friends bartend the other half are the ones drinking every night

B. I live in Houston, I know about drug use ******* will not make you a drinking god sure you can take more in BUT ******* willl NOT change the BAC which is what determines how effed u are.

You can not take 20 real non watered down shots in one Hour without facing serious consequences much less show no effects of being hammered. Maybe 20 in one night if you have a problem... but one hour no way in hell
    That's why I am saying that I do believe the chick downed a lot of shots BUT I don't think it was in an hour. More like 3-4 hours.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No she didn't.

Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its also possible she had one of those adrenal gland diseases, those people cant get drunk

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chicks are bigger drinker than guys (srs)
    [QUOTE=AliensAreHere;511479063]THIS!!!
    fuk yeah worship them toes, lick between shoes and soles, take shoe off worship the fuk out of it, suck on toes, foot in mouth, lick and suck on arch, nibble/bite/suck on heels, foot job with toes pointed and sh.it, turn around she sits on the edge of the bed, with her toes pointed out the edge, you put ur dick on there and cum all over her pointed soles, wrinkled soles. fuK YEAH[/QUOTE]

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=Staberella;546534533]She is a binge drinker and from her alcohol tolerance levels described in this thread, she binge drinks often so yes that makes her an alcoholic imo.

I agree. The thing that gets me though is my friends that binge drink a few times a week still get freaking wasted after 10 or so drinks and its obvious. They are also 180-220 lbs. This girl is shy as f*ck sober, n when she drinks like this she is just like your normal, typical person. Maybe is depressed/ has psychological issues and NEEDS 2 drink and became an alchy. I've never seen anything like it before, no bull****
    =Taylor Gang Or Die=

She is a binge drinker and from her alcohol tolerance levels described in this thread, she binge drinks often so yes that makes her an alcoholic imo.

I'm thinking it was more in the span of 3-4 hours. Unless OP was timing her, he was most likely having a few and time flies in a bar/club.

I agree. The thing that gets me though is my friends that binge drink a few times a week still get freaking wasted after 10 or so drinks and its obvious. They are also 180-220 lbs. This girl is shy as f*ck sober, n when she drinks like this she is just like your normal, typical person. Maybe is depressed/ has psychological issues and NEEDS 2 drink and became an alchy. I've never seen anything like it before, no bull****

Another Fact: THIS WAS ALL PRE-GAME...not even at the bar or club. she drank more there as well. You guys think i'm BSing but im not, lol
    =Taylor Gang Or Die=

King of the Hill fan Rambostyne's Avatar
    Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KillerRabbity View Post
    thats about a whole fifth, its doable.
    Actually, less. 20 shots is 591 ml and a fifth is 750 ml.

I get the feeling she was only doing half-shots.
    Misc Bicycle Club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah i don't believe that for a second

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    880 ml in an hour of what I would assume is vodka.

More than a fifth.

Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yeahbudday is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ukero View Post
    chicks are bigger drinker than guys (srs)
    Not at all
    The collective wisdom of the misc is astounding. yes, we mostly tend to entertain ourselves with silly immature things such as memes, ******** threads, POF+JTV raiding, broscience and prime minister threads, but underneath the surface of seemingly petty and base jaunts we, the misc, are a powerful group of like-minded individuals who have the combined knowledge of millions upon millions of books. We are ivy league students, businessmen, trolls, bodybuilders and athletes.

BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000)
    its only this weekend ive realised whats been slowing down my cut... fukking alcohol... so stupid

Originally Posted by BigMacMeal View Post
    its only this weekend ive realised whats been slowing down my cut... fukking alcohol... so stupid
    no doubt dude...and the food/day after kills your week as well
    =Taylor Gang Or Die=

fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000) fecalneek is just really nice. (+1000)
    I see Staberella has posted in this thread. Has she graced us with her knowledge yet?

Originally Posted by fecalneek View Post
    I see Staberella has posted in this thread. Has she graced us with her knowledge yet?
    she's been a good poster...
    =Taylor Gang Or Die=

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She might be a bartender. When I was bartending my alcohol tolerance was HIGH. I could do a 750 of tequila no problem because customers would ALWAYS want to buy you a shot.

These days not so much but I can still outdrink the average person,

I'm part of the no drink Sept. contest and TBH it feels good. Might just keep going. I stopped drinking for 2 years straight at one time.
    Was this allowed where you worked? I can't imagine a manager letting a bartender get wasted during their shift.
    Misc BJJ Crew