At work, you simply can't help everyone and get your own job done.
if you start doing that, then people will start using you
it is a matter of efficiency to always do what you are told,
for instance if coworker very busy restocking shelves, it is HIS responsibility to talk about it with the manager, you should just keep on doing what you are told to do
25. I don't mind changes in my daily routine.
26. Others consider me a good teammate.
27. I hardly ever finish things on time.
28. Rather than wait to be told, I tend to start doing what I think needs to be done.
29. I would not like a job that required me to work under high pressure and stress.
30. It doesn't bother me when deadlines and priorities change.
31. I am willing to sacrifice my needs for the good of the team.
32. I own up to all my mistakes.
33. I am the first to act at work.
34. Even if they are correct, I find criticism from others difficult to take.
These are personality tests...No right or wrong answer.
I think there is a timer for answer so the computer can find out if you're bull****ting.
Lol wat? There are right and wrong answers. Try filling out the assessment and putting strongly agree for the "Its ok to steal from my employer" or "I'm often late to work" or "Sometimes what I think should be done is more important than what my manager thinks" questions and see how far you get.
That being said, it's pretty damn hard to fail one of these tests. You basically have to try to do it.
And no, the computer isn't timing it.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.