Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Do you stick exactly to your program?

Just something I was thinking about. I guess I am one of those who kind of vaguely does. I know which bodyparts I want to train and what days I want to train and in general what cycle I want to train (Not juice) but it just isn't fun for me if I have to stick 'exactly' to a program.

I see lots of people with notebooks and pens making note after note every time they finish a set and that would just do my head in. I'm on a 5x5 at the moment and sometimes I go harder or heavier and don't finish the last 5...maybe I go real heavy (for me) or I add something else in. I guess thats just the way I am, and it makes everything fun/unknown for me.

I read others here who are much more precise about the number of sets/reps they do and some perhaps who advocate that you have to do exactly what the book says. I personally couldn't do it. I just wondered who has to stick exactly to their program, or how many take it as it comes or how they feel on the day?
    "Life is a just employer...it pays you what you ask
    But once you've set the wage...why you must bear the task"

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I go in with a plan each and every time, and rarely deviate from it. The only time I really deviate is if something doesn't feel right (i.e. either something hurts, or I am feeling sick or something).

Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've never been able to train to just train; I need to have something in black and white to follow. I plan most of my workouts and stick to them as close as possible. If I'm not feeling it on a particular day, I just don't train. LOL Maybe I'm not as smart as some folks but if I don't write down exactly what I do for reps, sets and exercises, I can't remember what to do for the next workout. On the other hand, I never have to worry about backtracking because I couldn't remember what I did in the last workout and end up using far less weight or doing far fewer reps than I did the week before.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol! What program? I basically do my own thing; I just have a methodology that I follow: http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/200...in-basics.html

Fukin A.

mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) mankaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Yeah, I go in with a plan each and every time, and rarely deviate from it. The only time I really deviate is if something doesn't feel right (i.e. either something hurts, or I am feeling sick or something).

That's me, too. I normally have a written plan. but like today, I had added a quick bicep workout at home a day ago and I noticed today when I did back, my lifts were off a few pounds because my bi's were still trashed.

pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50) pointreyes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm currently using this spreadsheet for my program. It helps me out because it provides me with a goal. If I don't make the goal then I can modify the spreadsheet since it allows for de-loading on each of the exercises. Also, I only have to write down what did not work out correctly.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...JA&hl=en#gid=0

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    what program ?

I usually have a general idea of what weights and what rep range I want to work in but once I start I never follow any program...

the majority of people I see with a pencil and a piece of paper in the weight room are pretty much just wasting time..
    This. Most of the people I see writing everything down in their little notebooks look like fat bags of ****.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Halls of Justice Monitor thecid's Avatar
    thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I definitely vary my workouts and they do change. I will stick to the program I've chosen for the duration and usually cull the workouts from the muscle mags. I'm not one for the pen and paper. Going in to the workout from the start of the program, whether it be a 4-8-12 week program, I usually know where I want to start weight wise and where I want to end. So, it's written down mentally. I don't make up workouts on the fly but rather stick with some pre-determined program. I see too many guys come into the gym with no sense of direction, no plan other than to pick up a weight or sit at a machine that's not being used. The ones I've seen logging every lift/rep don't usually hang around long. Plus, my workout partner and I are close in the weights we use so we keep each other in check week to week, another reason to not have to right things down.
    Oderint dum metuant!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    This. Most of the people I see writing everything down in their little notebooks look like fat bags of ****.
    Well put as usual...lol.

I've never understood why people need to record every rep on a piece of paper .... Unless your progress changes drastically from week to week, it seems pretty easy to remember this stuff.

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No,,, I have my favorite/usual exercises but I'm flexible. Sometimes when the gym is busy it's fun to use all the various machines I otherwise ignore.

Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Well put as usual...lol.

I've never understood why people need to record every rep on a piece of paper .... Unless your progress changes drastically from week to week, it seems pretty easy to remember this stuff.
    I've never understood why people don't write things down. It's like going to the grocery store without a list. You get home and you're like, ****, I forgot the eggs. LOL

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I log my workouts, always have. But, I'm not afraid to change my reps, sets or movements based on how I'm feeling. You have to be able to listen to your body.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Originally Posted by Turboboy View Post
    I've never understood why people don't write things down. It's like going to the grocery store without a list. You get home and you're like, ****, I forgot the eggs. LOL
    I never make grocery store lists either. I guess I am just anti-list.

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never had a program....never will. I'm a instinctive lifter.
    240 with abs...your worst nightmare.

peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peacesells is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Being a Newb I log everything on my Iphone for a couple reasons.

First, my memory sucks for things like this. If I don't log what weight and reps I did then I won't remember the next time I lift.

Next, It's a way for tracking my progress...and being a newb I progress pretty fast.

And probably most importantly...It helps keep me on a plan. As a newb I just need to be steady and tracking helps.

There is one part of my training that does change and that is the warm up sets...I just do those by feel.
    Rolling with the punches.

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BazzaW View Post
    I see lots of people with notebooks and pens making note after note every time they finish a set and that would just do my head in.
    I may or may not stick to the plan but I do record everything from weight, reps, sets, and rest time. I don't know how else you would know whether or not you have advanced?
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read others here who are much more precise about the number of sets/reps they do and some perhaps who advocate that you have to do exactly what the book says. I personally couldn't do it. I just wondered who has to stick exactly to their program, or how many take it as it comes or how they feel on the day?
    When I was following the book yes I stuck to it and I got exactly the results the book said I would, which is actually quite amazing I still can't believe how much stronger I was after SS
    and how much more is left in me after SS

Now that I have enough knowledge and create my own training program I can adjust it quite a bit I also have a longer goal , when I followed SS I wanted to get strong quickly and I did.
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PowerFlex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just something I was thinking about. I guess I am one of those who kind of vaguely does. I know which bodyparts I want to train and what days I want to train and in general what cycle I want to train (Not juice) but it just isn't fun for me if I have to stick 'exactly' to a program.

I see lots of people with notebooks and pens making note after note every time they finish a set and that would just do my head in. I'm on a 5x5 at the moment and sometimes I go harder or heavier and don't finish the last 5...maybe I go real heavy (for me) or I add something else in. I guess thats just the way I am, and it makes everything fun/unknown for me.

I don't ever stick exactly to any program. Every workout is different for me, and what I do record is the maximum I may do on my base compound movements, otherwise I push to the max and I will make notes on how I was feeling on that particular day or what I had a personal best on.

Otherwise I mix it up to keep the muscles worked and not adapting to any particular routine. I have made great gains in that way....that may not work for everyone, but it certainly has worked for me!

D
    Huge Muscle and a HUGE Attitude! Take no prisoners, in and out of the gym GRRRR!!!

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whether you work instinctively or work a set program each and every time, I think it is important to log your workouts. I rarely log in the gym; unless I am trying a workout for the first time, or I have some special weights in my mind, I log later as my memory is good about these things. One of the first pieces of advice I give to a beginner is to log in the gym. For a beginner, I think it helps with focus.

I think it is a little unfair to generalize about people. I have seen people who log in the gym who look like they are not working at all. I also know several people who are among the most dedicatd and intense animals I have seen who meticulously log in the gym. I have equally seen boobs who are just doing exercises with no plan in mind.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

blackops1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since I'm still a newb I log everything and how it felt when doing that set etc.. That way I know where I can and can not increase the weight next time.
    Attached Images

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pastorgbc View Post
    I think it is a little unfair to generalize about people. I have seen people who log in the gym who look like they are not working at all. I also know several people who are among the most dedicatd and intense animals I have seen who meticulously log in the gym. I have equally seen boobs who are just doing exercises with no plan in mind.
    agreed

I log my workouts and I don't think I look like a fat blob of shit. Can I remember from one day to the next? sure. I can also remember how to build a house without bringing the blueprints to the job site, but that doesn't mean it's in my best interest to do so.

As far as the original question goes, when it's growth time yes, I stick to my workouts to the letter (or note where I varied). When I'm plateauing, I ease up on the ocd.

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000)
    besides posting a journal on bb.com, I also enter the same on gymjournal.com.

It tracks sets, weights, and reps. I also enter cardio on both, too.

I like to refer to it so I can try to best my precious results in either adding weight or doing another rep or two.

It's also floating around in my head as to what I want to do, but this helps me track it in a much more concrete way.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I run a strict FB routine, which incorporates incremental increases in reps over a 5 week period, and increased amounts of weight at the beginning of every cycle. I don't write it down, but I know what week I am on at all times, and the rep counts I am currently doing. I have never had as much success as I have in the past 6 months or so. I know my diet is most of it, but I write that stuff down too.

It is working for me, and I'm not changing it. I may tweak the diet, but I will still track it. Being fat for 43 years makes this a necessity for me right now.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I am one of those guys that has a notepad and records every rep. Next workout comes around I refer back to that workout and plan accordingly. Its worked so far.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I plan the exercises for my workouts for the month or for several months in advance with some modifications of the actual exercise routine from plan. I write the day's workout in a notepad. I record the weight x reps at the end of each set. I do not record the rest interval. My rest intervals are not based on a fixed time scale. I rest based on how much of the oxygen debt recovery I think I need before the next set. Upon completion of the workout I may grade the workout from an Ok workout to a great workout. The only bad workout is when there is an injury. I have been recording workout diaries since I started over 20 years ago. Why? There are several reasons:
    • I can track the progress in poundage verses reps for an exercise
    • I can determine if changes in my physique are due to an exercise
    • I have a history of how long I have been doing a particular exercise
    In all the diaries provide information about my weight training.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I play it pretty close to the vest. The only time I change an exercise is when one stalls out for 2-3 weeks in a row. I'll then swap it for a different one that works that same bodypart.

The routine only changes when it's such time that I've been fortunate enough to have brought up a lagging bodypart to a point where it is no longer lagging, but now makes another bodypart appear to lag by comparison. The newly-determined lagging bodypart is then prioritized by using one or more of a few different training methods.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a plan in my head when I enter the gym. No pencil or paper. I bust my ass until I either run outta time or run outta gas!

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I log every lifting session, every set, every rep count, take notes, etc.

The closest I get to logging cardio is wearing my HR monitor while I do it and looking at the end results.

"Fun" activities like a weekend mountain bike ride, don't get tracked at all. I just go out and have fun and not worry about my heart rate, how fast I go, etc.

I also count every gram of food that goes into my mouth, except for my weekly cheat meal.

Sure, it sounds anal. But, I'm the type of person that needs that structure to stay on track.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have no plan written down. I know what I got to do. I just go in and do it with the same intensity everytime!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absoluty, especially with Olympic lifting see my sig.

When I was doing bb I could wander a bit.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.