Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Operation Discovery LiftingDutchMan's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit LiftingDutchMan's BodySpace

fuk clubs (raging)(fight)(frustrated)...

please bare with me....

my face isn't too bad looking (nothing totally awful) and i have a better body than 80% of the guys on the dance floor at least, but no girl ever even seems to acknowledge my existence. it has started to frustrate me tremendously, the guys getting all the girls are not good looking at all. Average or chubby but they got all the girls and talk with them all night. My inability to even be acknowledge by girls has really started to piss myself off. I am a perfectionist and i can stand being pushed away like that. I even got into a fight with a guy on the dance floor tonight, because he grabbed away the girl i tried to dance with. I nudged him slightly in the back after he did that and he pushed me back hard and got in my face. I pushed him away and then punched him straight in the face hard(I felt threatened kinda). He dropped an then his friend then came up running from behind and head locked me from the back, but i wrestled myself out of it, pushed him off on the floor (was a manlet) and left the club quickly. Before things got any worse. I feel bad about what happened, but it is what it is....

I am a relatively smart guy; a total over achiever, graduated high school at 16, straight to college and alway worked my ass off too become good in anything that interested me. And I have become good in anything that interests me except girls(and maybe grammar)....Right now girls interest me and in day to day life I am okay with trying to become friends and attracting them (kinda). I used to be a total nerd that couldn't talk to girls a year ago, but since my 19th birthday (November 2009) I have been off and on with about four girls in total over that time, lost my virginity and got laid on the regular etc(feels good man). That kinda dried up because of me being busy and other things. Clubs on the other hand i get zero nopes no attention at all. Girls wont look at me and when i approach them they will turn their head away or on the dance floor turn the other way and dance with some other random looking guy. I dont get it what is wrong with me?

what i did notice one night I went clubbing with 2 big friends and the dj was an okay friend of mine, girls where generally more receptive. (they even smiled at me, I dont get this **** srs)....

please help me out lol

thanks for reading!

exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your probly looking like an angry dude out trying desperately to hook up.

Here is what I do:

go out, get drunk and have fun. Because I am having fun with friends I am smiling not giving a sh11t. and since I'm out to have fun with my happy attitude, girls are very receptive to me and I have a high strike rate.

Almost every time ive gone out just to hook up I get nothing.

go out with friends to have fun instead of staring at them
    dont you hate it when you see a fat chick smiling? Like a morbidly obese girl smiling really pisses me off. Knowing she is happy just really makes my blood boil. - SenorSan

sicshooters - my site on drinkin, music, concerts and partying

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4913
    Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cell-Tech Daddy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LiftingDutchMan View Post
    please bare with me....

my face isn't too bad looking (nothing totally awful) and i have a better body than 80% of the guys on the dance floor at least, but no girl ever even seems to acknowledge my existence. it has started to frustrate me tremendously, the guys getting all the girls are not good looking at all. Average or chubby but they got all the girls and talk with them all night. My inability to even be acknowledge by girls has really started to piss myself off. I am a perfectionist and i can stand being pushed away like that. I even got into a fight with a guy on the dance floor tonight, because he grabbed away the girl i tried to dance with. I nudged him slightly in the back after he did that and he pushed me back hard and got in my face. I pushed him away and then punched him straight in the face hard(I felt threatened kinda). He dropped an then his friend then came up running from behind and head locked me from the back, but i wrestled myself out of it, pushed him off on the floor (was a manlet) and left the club quickly. Before things got any worse. I feel bad about what happened, but it is what it is....

I am a relatively smart guy; a total over achiever, graduated high school at 16, straight to college and alway worked my ass off too become good in anything that interested me. And I have become good in anything that interests me except girls(and maybe grammar)....Right now girls interest me and in day to day life I am okay with trying to become friends and attracting them (kinda). I used to be a total nerd that couldn't talk to girls a year ago, but since my 19th birthday (November 2009) I have been off and on with about four girls in total over that time, lost my virginity and got laid on the regular etc(feels good man). That kinda dried up because of me being busy and other things. Clubs on the other hand i get zero nopes no attention at all. Girls wont look at me and when i approach them they will turn their head away or on the dance floor turn the other way and dance with some other random looking guy. I dont get it what is wrong with me?

what i did notice one night I went clubbing with 2 big friends and the dj was an okay friend of mine, girls where generally more receptive. (they even smiled at me, I dont get this **** srs)....

please help me out lol

thanks for reading!
    Clubs are a casual place to try and get pussy every now and again with no strings attached. Its all a bit of fun. You shouldn't go to clubs purely with the aim of getting pussy, you will be disappointed more often then not. You might hook up every now and again, but bedding a club slag is another barrier. Dance floors are hit and miss. You will have a far better chance if you can at least talk/hear what other people are saying. Avoid fighting over dance floor bs, not worth getting locked up for.

Picking up in clubs is very superficial and based heavily on appearances and blessings (lol) of the girls friends.

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 109
    NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit NotSoBuffYet's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by exbunobooga View Post

Here is what I do:

go out, get drunk and have fun. Because I am having fun with friends I am smiling not giving a sh11t. and since I'm out to have fun with my happy attitude, girls are very receptive to me and I have a high strike rate.

Totally agree...I go out and have fun and it's almost like they wanna be apart of the fun or something. I rarely club but when I went like 2 weeks ago I was smashed and having a good time and this chick literally grabbed my forearm and dragged me outside to talk with her. And I'm not good looking or big at all...

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24279
    puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) puppet_master has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit puppet_master's BodySpace
    Op is a narcisist
    I Browse the MISK

CEO

LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LiftingDutchMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Here is what I do:

I guess so. how do you generally go about approaching girls in a club? they tend to stick together in herds which makes it hard....I feel like giving up and disregarding females, clubs and all that crap and just focus on school, money and lifting heavy. but at the same time this is my last year of college and i want to make up for my 3 uneventful years.

oh and my friends just enjoy standing in a corner sipping a double jack and coke. sigh.

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 109
    NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotSoBuffYet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit NotSoBuffYet's BodySpace
    I think you'd have much better luck with house parties than at clubs.

exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exbunobooga has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    usually after I see them looking at me, I'll go up as I walk past. helps when your friends arnt boring.

Just go out and have fun man, your looking at it the wrong way. This weekend, go out and get wasted without any thoughts of trying to pick up, see how that goes.
    dont you hate it when you see a fat chick smiling? Like a morbidly obese girl smiling really pisses me off. Knowing she is happy just really makes my blood boil. - SenorSan

sicshooters - my site on drinkin, music, concerts and partying

Originally Posted by puppet_master View Post
    Op is a narcisist
    maybe...used to have low self esteem, got over that somewhat. But i still seek admiration and affirmation from others by trying to be better than anybody else i know.

Stats: 5'10", 166 lbs
    ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChosenBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChosenBrah's BodySpace
    Do u ask them to dance? Or do u just wait for them to come to u? U get better the more times you go clubbing
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Twinlab Militia Member

Squat: 320
    Bench: 275
    Deadlift: 420

"The ChosenBrah" MVP Stack http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/twinlab/the-chosen-brah-mvp-stack.html

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Evil_D is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Evil_D's BodySpace
    I am convinced a womans attraction to a man is more often than not decided by gang mentality.
    They will seek men who congegrate in large groups to offer the protection of 'the pack.' For one they see it as less threatening because they assume the guy must be fine if he can get along with others.
    Cowardice however is never factored into this decision to seek 'gang acceptance.' A man who is too cowardly to stand on his own feet and speak his own words is highly likely to be a coward because he constantly leans on his buddies and says and does whatever he likes knowing his crew will back him up every time.
    Behind closed doors, away from the 'scenes' the man is more likely to show his true character. Violent, alcholic, abusive and many others.
    Not to mention as you pointed out yourself that so many guys that seem to get the girls are just plain pathetic looking.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CarlGN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit CarlGN's BodySpace
    what club were u at?

Stats: 5'9", 190 lbs
    MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MaanWHAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit MaanWHAT's BodySpace
    you will get the most girls when you dont give a **** ......i had sex with 2 girls IN the clubtoillet and made out in the clubs a lot but only on days where i really didnt if i will score or not ....you can be as good looking as you want if you are insecure/shy/not in good mood/ etc. you can not attract women .....you see that they sometimes smile at you but if you dont do anything to benefit from it it is worthless i speak from experience ......i dont want to sound cocky or something but there where times where different girls gave me so much signals but i did nothing because of my insecurity .....and you have to know what you want ....i mean do you want the girls to make goo goo eyes on you to build up your confidence like "man i am good lookin" or do you really want to get laid or even know a girl better for a relationship ? it is really important to know that because if you are addicted to the attention of girls to feel yourself better it is the wrong way .....YOU have to be confident with your appereance and personality that is the most important thing .....i mean you are 6'2 your body is good (no homo) and i can not imagine that you have an ugly face so you see it has nothing to do with your looks but what is in your head ......you also shouldnt forget that girls are shy in general and want the guy to make the first step so you can not expect that girls will think "oh my god woooow who is this" and to black out no matter how you look .....clublife is also a little tricky because there are so many idiots and ***gots who are very annoying especially for women so they get pissed off because every 2nd guy wants to **** them

Stats: 5'10", 156 lbs
    hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hau5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit hau5's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NotSoBuffYet View Post
    I think you'd have much better luck with house parties than at clubs.
    this. I used to get bare pussy at house parties when i was back in the uk. . but if you only go to clubs, then just relax, have abit of fun and banter with the girls and it'll happen mate.

Stats: 6'5", 240 lbs
    SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SirTerrythe3rd's BodySpace
    Don't worry about club chicks. Most guys, no matter how good looking, get turned down more often than they're accepted @ the club.
    6'5"+ Crew

~chew crew~(haven't dipped in a while more power to you guys)

++Positive Crew++

SAF 6+ Minutes Crew

Next Line Coming Soon.

---->"__________________________________________________" <----

Stats: 5'11", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6500
    Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Master.D. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Master.D.'s BodySpace

Here is what I do:

this.

/thread
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KouRon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KouRon's BodySpace

Here is what I do:

this 10000000000000000000000000000x

best advice in this thread!

/thread
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Stats: 5'9", 231 lbs
    PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PigFelcher's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by hau5 View Post
    but if you only go to clubs, then just relax, have abit of fun and banter with the girls and it'll happen mate.
    This.

I'm probably a six, maybe a seven - a lot of people say I have a baby face and a lot of chicks say I'm handsome or gorgeous - they get real shy when they say it, which generally means they believe it but don't want to appear too forward saying that - and I haven't met a chick I spent more than a few days with that hasn't said I have awesome eyes. Point is, people don't give a sh!t about this in the clubs. It's all about status out on the dance floor, unless you've put the time in beforehand - which means, skinny douchebags dressed like gangsta banger phaggots who have a big posse who can get the drugs and sh!t get all the attention.

Some chicks want to get railed, some want to chase the bad boy, some are looking for a nicer dude. None of them, except maybe desperate fat chicks, want the angry looking pissed off potential serial killer, so chill the fuk out. If you go out with your friends, you are periscope up. You might as well walk around with a fukin boner and offer it to chicks, you will get more action. If you go out looking for pussy, chicks will smell it all over you. No idea how they know that you're after just that - but they can pick it every time.

Put your fukin money clip away and don't buy them drinks either. Just start up a conversation, banter - i.e. playfully tease, or make fun of yourself, or say some funny sh!t about something happening around you - and keep doing so; they'll find you funny and interesting, and want more. Then you take them home, nail them, and the choice is yours after.

I never ever picked up on the dance floor, but I managed to get chicks out there after talking with them beforehand and bantering for a bit. Trust me, they'll like that a lot more than an aggressive little fuker with self esteem issues.

If, at my height and weight I can still get chicks outside of the club just by talking to them and creating some sort of interest and intrigue, you should be able to.

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscleBadBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MuscleBadBoy's BodySpace
    maybe you`re a bad dancer

Stats: 6'1", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 49843
    sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sword_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sword_'s BodySpace
    It's a club. You have good nights and bad nights. Nothing personal about how you look or you as a person it's just you aren't going to 'get lucky' all the time or all the girls looking at you. Yeah it sucks but that's why the advice in the thread here was to focus on having fun instead of going on the hunt because you will be disappointed almost all the time.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition Online & South Texas Territory Rep
    sword@aenutrition.com

CURRENT AEN SALES! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163270111

Misc Strength Crew Founder.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152322393

MMA brah

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Masculist #1